剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
Allocation of resources.
人员...
Staffing...
菲尔可以继续做文案工作
Well, Phil could continue to do our title work.
奥古斯特估计会去国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局
Probably lose August to some place like NASA.
或者孩之宝
Or Hasbro.
佐伊可能会为了看牙医和办公室免费文具
Zooey'd probably stay on for a while, for the dental
多待一阵子 但她早晚会厌烦 然后就...
and free office supplies, but she'd get bored and she'd...
你一定要好好想一想
You need to think this through.
我觉得
I feel like-
我们在做一些有益处的事
Like we‐we're doing some good.
真实 有存在意义的事
Real, existential good.
要是你打完了 我要关门了
If you're done, I'm gonna lock up.
再打一球
I just have one more.
我是梅根 该你留言了
Hey, it's Megan. Your move.
那个 是我
Hey. Uh, it's just me.
我知道你的课程排的很紧
I know your class schedule is really insane.
但我就想再见你一面
Was just hoping to see you again
如果你想见我
if you want to see me.
不管怎样 给我打电♥话♥ 如果更好的话
Ah, anyway, give me a call. Or, even better, uh,
你想让我什么时候去 就发信息 好吗
text me when you want me to come over, okay?
好
Okay.
要成为一个互助小组
We're a guitar
我们还少一把吉他 和一大块蛋糕
and a sheet cake away from being a support group.
卢克现在脑子很乱
Luke has a lot on his mind.
大家好 我们速战速决
Hey, y'all. Let's make this quick.
刚接到纽约一位叫丽莎·尼尔的电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with a Lisa Neal in New York.
苔莎·格林给她推荐了我们
She got our name from Tessa Green.
口碑相传 最好的推广
Word of mouth. The best advertising.
尼尔女士的姑姑奈莉近期去世了
Ms. Neal's aunt Nellie recently passed away.
她们彼此并不认识 是最后亲人之类的关系
They didn't know each other; last living relative type of thing.
总之 她想让我们清理房♥子
Anyway, she wants us to clean up the place
然后帮她转手变现
and liquidate it for the estate.
自然死亡
Natural causes?
听着应该是 她过世时都快90岁了
Sounds like it. She was almost 90.
自然死因听上去是更弦改辙的好起点
Natural causes sounds like a nice change of pace.
我就成长于那片街区
So, I grew up in the neighborhood.
我小时候
When I was a kid,
我那时给他们修剪草坪赚点外快
I used to make some extra money mowing their lawn.
从未见过尼尔女士
I never met Ms. Neal-
据我所知她从没出来过
she never went outside as far as I know-
但我也总是能在邮箱上找到几块钱
and I'd always find a couple of bucks stuck to the mailbox
用晾衣夹别住
with a clothespin.
好多年后我才知道 钱是我爸给的
Years later I found out it was my dad putting out money for me.
他很同情那位女士
Felt sorry for the lady.
你父亲听上去是位善良的人
Your father sounds like a fine man.
他确实是
He was.
总之 那是一个美好
Anyway, it is a nice,
又正常的地方 我接下来几天
normal place and I'm going to make it my project
就做这个项目了
for the next couple of days.
我们可以雇人做
We can hire people.
我只是需要有点事可忙
I just need to be busy with something.
我感觉这栋房♥子里面的状况
I have a feeling this house is going to be pretty heinous
可能极其糟糕 所以请安排谢利垃圾处理公♥司♥
on the inside, so have Shelley Disposal
送过去一个垃圾桶 好吗
deliver a dumpster, would you?
再把找我的电♥话♥都转给苏珊 好吗
Pass my calls along to Susan, okay?
我会定期和大家报备
I will check in once in a while.
我有个看♥房♥♥要迟到了
I am late for a showing.
等等
Uh, wait!
我的工具还在你的
My tools are still in your...
后备箱里
trunk.
我需要检查一下我MED的筛查算法
I need to check my M. E. D.'s screening algorithm.
我就不该漏掉第二个巡游者
I never should have missed that second Roadie.
你怎么会知道
How could you know?
巡游者从不以偶数结伴同行
Roadies never travel in even numbers.
待售
罗曼地♥产♥
你好 佐伊
Hey, Zooey.
你好 梅根打来电♥话♥ 要找卢克
Hey. Megan's on the phone. She's looking for Luke.
我来接
I'll take it.
你好 梅根
Megan, hi.
我要找卢克
I need Luke.
他现在有点忙
He's tied up right now.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
Is there something I can help with?
我的房♥子有点问题
It's a problem with the house.
大问题
A big problem.
我在离你不远的地方刚看完房♥子
I just finished a showing not far from you.
你想让我过去吗
Do you want me to stop by?
是的
Yes.
我
I, uh...
真不知我是怎么来这里的
Wonder how I got here?
校准很好
Calibration is perfect.
一定是MED有问题 而那个
Problem must lie in the M. E. D. Which...
还在苏珊的后备箱里
is still in Susan's trunk
还有我的声传播声场仪
along with my acoustic propagation sound‐scope
和摄像头
and my nanny‐cam.
摄像头
Nanny‐cam?
有些技术不需要改进
Some technologies require no improvement.
我调查了尼尔这幢漂亮的普通房♥子
So, I dug into this nice, normal Neal house.
房♥子于上世纪50年代由奈莉的父母建造
It's built by Nellie's parents back in the 50's.
她那时大概16岁
She would have been about 16 then.
她父母死于一场离奇的事故
She inherited the place just a few months later
几个月后她继承了那所房♥子
when her parents died in a freak accident.
当"离奇"和"事故"两个词同时使用时
I become apprehensive when the words
我会很担心
"freak" and "accident" are used concurrently.
是的
Yeah.
我查到了警方报告
I tracked down the police report.
他们从两扇不同的屋顶通风窗里
They each fell out of two different attic windows
同时摔了下来
at the same time.
怎么可能
And what are the odds?
多年来 警方接到了多起投诉
Over the years, police have taken multiple complaints:
垃圾 杂草 害兽等等
garbage, weeds, varmints, et cetera.
过去3年里 社会服务机构
Social services registered seven visits
去拜访过7次
in the last three years.
所有让尼尔女士从那所房♥子里搬走的尝试
All attempts to remove Ms. Neal from the house
都失败了
failed.
直到她去世
'Til she got the big remove.
是的
Yeah.
仰面倒在了门廊
Face up on the porch.
这是人们记忆中第一次在外面看到她
It was the first time anyone can remember seeing her outside.
这看起来是卢克该知道的信息
This seems like information Luke should know.
他关机了
He's turned his phone off.
天啊 出什么事了
God, what happened?
这就是问题的关键
That's the thing.
我不知道
I don't know!
我在书房♥醒来
I woke up in the library.
里面跟这一样 一团糟
It was a mess, just like this.
有人进过这里
Someone was in the house!
太糟糕了
Just awful.
你觉得不会是你前男友吧
I mean, you don't think it was... your ex?
布洛克吗
Brock?
不 我觉得他没能力
No, I don't think he's capable
做出这种非理性的激♥情♥犯罪
of this kind of irrational crime of passion.
你换锁了吗
Did you change the locks?
没有
Uh‐oh.
还有谁有钥匙吗
Does anybody else have a key?
只有我的房♥产经纪
Only my real estate agent.
我想我们可以把他排除在外
I think we can rule him out.
你也许该报♥警♥
Maybe you should call the cops.
如果是变♥态♥怎么办
I mean, what if it's some creepy person?
或者更糟 如果不是呢
Or, worse yet, what if it's not?
你必须搬出去 是时候了
You need to get out of here. It's time.
我已经找到了喜欢的地方
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表