剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
Non‐productivity.
你有耳洞鼻环
You got piercings.
对
Yes!
好吧 另外想个你想要的东西
All right, so think of something else you want.
好吧
Okay.
它了解我
It knows me.
而且我觉得
And I think
它喜欢我
it likes me.
看起来它
It seems to be
能用心灵感性读我们的心
telepathically reading our desires
然后用那些把我们留在这里
and then leveraging them to keep us here.
谁想玩桌上足球吗
Does anyone want to play Foosball?
当然 来吧
Oh, hell, yes.
真的假的
Seriously?
好极了
Oh, yeah.
这是运动感应的
This is motion‐activated
能录下所有从前厅移♥动♥的东西
to record anything that moves through the front hall.
所以你和卢克最好矜持点 别把这个
So, you and Luke might want to control yourselves so we can,
变成少♥儿♥不♥宜♥的录像
you know, keep our PG‐13 rating.
你能把那个拿开吗
Could you, uh, put that thing away?
让我害怕
Gives me the creeps.
但能收拾巡游者 对吧
Sure took care of those Roadies, right?
一下就没了
Poof.
就像杰克逊家的孩子画的画
Just like the Jackson kid's drawings.
三个巡游者吗
Three Roadies?
梅根
Megan?
什么鬼
The hell?
我的那些耳洞鼻环呢
What happened to all my hardware?
不会吧
No way.
这地方是个冒牌货
This place is faking it.
拉倒吧 我走了
Yeah, no. I'm outta here.
欲...壑...难填
Vos... volos... nimis!
好吧 这或许能唬到别人 但是
Okay. This may work with somebody else, but...
妈的
Shi‐‐
不要
Noo!!
棒
Yes.
那个悲伤女孩呢
Where is Sad Girl?
大概在给自己纹身
Probably giving herself a tattoo.
我去看看她
I'm gonna go check on her.
《天主教和同性恋》《白鲸记》
这栋房♥子
This house,
是场盛宴
it's a feast!
这么多痛苦 迷茫和心碎
So much pain and confusion and heartbreak.
你夺走了我两条性命
You took two of my lives,
但现在
but now
我回家了
I'm home.
不
No!
你想要回这个吗
You want this back?
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 你呢
Yeah. You?
我想是吧
Yeah, I think so.
你下手好重
You hit hard.
你很温柔
You're sweet.
天哪
Oh, dear.
我找不到悲伤女孩
I can't find Sad Girl.
你检查她房♥间了吗
Did you check her room?
那也不是她的房♥间了
It's not her room anymore.
我觉得她对这里的判断没错
And I think she was right about this place.
它在给我们东西 想把我们留在这里
It's giving us stuff to‐to try to keep us here,
但...一切都是假的
but it's‐‐ None of it's real.
我的所有螺丝刀都是一个大小
All of my screwdrivers are the same size.
你注意到了吗 你的游戏比分
And, have you noticed, your score hasn't changed
过去20分钟都没变
in the last 20 minutes?
游戏数据
太操蛋了
That sucks.
我的所有书 无论书名是什么
All my books, no matter what the title is,
每一页都是《白鲸记》的339页
every page is page 339 from Moby Dick.
那页很重要吗
Is it an important page?
讲的是去除鲸脂
It deals with blubber removal.
那就对了
Well, there you go.
我不能住在一个所有书只有一页的地方
I can't live in a world where the books only have one page!
欲...
Vos...
壑难填
volos nimis!
欲壑
Vos volos...
难填
Nimis.
那是拉丁语
That's Latin.
意思是"你要的太多"
It means "You want too much".
太多...什么
Too much... what?
救命 救命 抓住我的手
Help! Help! Grab my hands!
抓住我的手 赶紧 赶紧
Grab my hands, please! Please!
老天 这太胡扯了
Man, this is bullshit!
我又变回自己了吗
Am I back to myself?
变回了你三十五六的老胳膊老腿
Back to your creaky mid‐thirties.
我忘了16岁又多糟糕
I forgot how much 16 sucked.
我已经老了 受不了这些玩意
I was getting too young for this shit.
来
Here.
你也是 来吧 祭坛男孩
Ah, you, too. Come on, Altar Boy.
你知道刚发生了什么吗
So, any ideas on what just happened?
我们称其为魔法
We call it a glamor of some kind.
这栋房♥子让你开心并感到安全
That house makes you happy and secure,
给你想要的一切
gives you everything you want
只是让你永远16岁
except it keeps you 16 forever.
但只有在房♥子里才是
But only in the house.
但有些事不对劲
And something was off.
这魔法不完美 我的所有首饰穿孔都没了
The glamor, it wasn't perfect. All my piercings disappeared.
我的书只有一页
My books only had one page.
看来这房♥子不够强壮
It appears the house isn't strong enough
无法满足四个人的需求
to properly service a party of four.
只能满足一个人
There can only be one.
比如奈莉
Like Nellie.
这房♥子在举♥行♥接替她的人选
The house is holding auditions for her replacement.
而卢克刚进入了复试环节
And Luke just made call‐backs.
我们得让他离开那里
We gotta get him out of there.
好吧
Ah, okay.
反正我没有其他计划
I got no other plans.
爸爸
Dad?
跳了一代
Skipped a generation.
那么
So...
这栋房♥子觉得我最需要的东西
The house thinks the thing I need the most
是和中年的自己打一轮高尔夫球吗
is a lively round of golf with my middle‐aged self?
你说谁是中年
Who you calling middle‐aged?
你看上去有些沧桑 老哥
You look a little weathered, dude.
我要送你一个词
I got one word for you.
很重要的一个词 而且我希望
It's an important one and it's one I'll hope
你未来能够记住
you'll remember in the years to come.
保湿
Moisturizer.
话说回来
Anyway...
这里的条件很不错 对吧
It's a pretty sweet gig you got here, right?
还行吧
It's okay.
还行 这栋房♥子能在你想要的时候
Okay? This house gives you everything you want,
给你想要的一切
when you want it.
你在外面还没这种好事 卢克
You're not going to get that good a deal out there, Luke.
相信我
Trust me.
我知道
I know.
在外面
Now, out there,
你孤身一人
you're on your own.
你想要什么吗
You want something?
祝你好运
Good luck!
你会开始需要别人 他们也需要你
You start needing people, they need you.
你会变得依恋 产生羁绊
You get attached, bonded
然后一切变得复杂
and it gets complicated.
然后某一天你就会
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表