剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
Who wants to stay?
-不 谢了 -我不去
‐ No, thanks. ‐ Pass.
也可以我们现在都离开
Or, perhaps, we all leave here now
然后另找一天再战
and live to fight another day.
-我喜欢这主意 -来吧
- I like that idea. ‐ Come on.
当那扇传送门再打开时
When that portal reopens,
压力会吸进所有超自然存在
the pressure will suck in every extranormal entity
就想用吸尘器吸蚂蚁农场一样
like a Roomba in an ant farm.
我没问题
Works for me.
我之前检查了地下室 你在哪
I checked the basement earlier. Where were you?
我看到达拉了
I saw Darla.
我妻子
My wife.
我看到我爸了
I saw my dad.
他还说了他很抱歉
He actually said he was sorry.
头一回
First time ever.
我死去的男友 凯尔向你们问好
My dead boyfriend, Kyle, says hi.
结果发现凯尔成了我的死男友不是我的错
Turns out it's not my fault he's my dead boyfriend Kyle.
那你呢 菲尔 看到谁了吗
What about you, Phil? You see anybody?
没什么特别的人
Nobody special.
我看到死胎出生记录了
Saw the Certificate of Stillbirth.
上面记录着
Shows that a few minutes
卢卡斯·克伦姆维尔·罗曼出生后几分钟
after the birth of Lucas Cromwell Roman,
医生接生了一名女婴的死胎
the doctors delivered a stillborn baby girl.
她死了
She died
就在分娩前一小时
just an hour before delivery.
12分钟
12 minutes.
还差720秒
720 seconds
就能进入这个世界了
from entering the world
而你的脐带
and your goddamned umbilical cord
套在了我的脖子上
wrapped around my neck!
你却得以活下来
And you got to live.
活了将近37年
Nearly 37 years
感受爱 快乐
experiencing love, joy,
痛苦 创伤
pain, trauma,
后悔
regret.
而我只有无尽的黑暗
All I got was darkness
和失落
and loss.
但我们依然互相联♥系♥着
But we are still connected,
你和我
you and I.
所以你能看到那些东西
That's why you can see the things you see,
与他们讲理 跟他们谈话
reason with them, talk to them.
我们有羁绊
We have a link,
只有双胞胎才有的羁绊
the connection only twins can share.
所以如果你不是我母亲 你...
So, if you're not my mother, you‐‐
那可怜的女人
Oh, poor woman.
恐怕我让她的生活在头几年
I'm afraid I made her life rather miserable
变得无比悲惨
in those first few years.
为什么
Why?
她只有一份工作
She had one job!
我憎恶她的软弱
I loathed her weakness,
她的失败
her failure
无法把我安全带到这个世上
to bring me safely into the world.
而之后
And, later,
那股恨变成了讥笑
it just became a giggle.
消遣
A diversion.
愤怒和后悔编织的无尽之歌♥
A constant song of rage and regret
在她脑海中不停回放
playing in her head over and over.
再加上一些无伤大雅的产后抑郁症
Add in a healthy dose of postpartum depression,
还有总是跟着你的
and all those horrible creatures
可怕怪物
that follow you around.
难怪那个可怜女人要离开你
No wonder the poor woman left.
等等
Wait...
她还在吗
She's still out there?
或活着吗
Alive?
我母亲
My mother?
我们不需要她了
We are done with her.
她的使命已经结束 她把你送到了我们这里
She's served her purpose ‐‐ she brought you to us.
你们俩怎么找到彼此的
How did you two find each other?
是命运
It was fate.
天意
Kismet.
我们被困住了吗
Are we trapped?
谢了 妹子
Thanks, girl.
我们得回去 赶紧
We need to go back! Come on!
快来
Come on.
我的提议如下
Here is what I propose:
你活了36年
you've had your 36 years of life.
只有换我活接下去的36年才公平
It's only fair that I should get the next 36 or so.
这才公平
It's only fair.
36年
36 years
享尽所有七情六欲
to drink in all of the sensations
以及活着的各种感受
and emotions that come with being alive.
而且不像你
And, unlike you,
我会沉醉于此
I shall revel in them!
我只需要你帮我一个小忙
I'll just need you to do one little thing for me.
我需要你去死
I'll need you to die.
-不 别关门 -什么 你确定吗
‐ No, don't close the door! ‐ Wha‐‐ Are you sure?
对
Yeah.
你的包里还有护目镜吗
Do you have those goggles in your bag?
有 我去拿
Yeah‐yeah‐yeah. I'll get them.
你到底有什么计划
What, exactly, is your plan?
妹子要大展凭空变火的戏法了
Girlfriend's gonna bring us the gift of fire.
你们最好看其他地方
You guys have to look away.
这里就要变的拥挤了
It's about to get very crowded in here.
他们被我们的生命力所吸引
They're attracted to our life force.
是啊 我还活着
Yeah, well, I'm still using mine.
你说什么
Excuse me?
当然你自己动手是最好不过了
By your own hand would be neatest, of course.
所以 一枪爆头 切断动脉
So, gun to the mouth; severed carotid;
如果你太娇气吃药也行
handful of pills if you're squeamish.
但你不娇气
You aren't squeamish,
对吧 哥哥
are you, big brother?
那绝不可能
That's not gonna happen.
那好吧
Oh, well.
我尽力了
I tried.
怎么样了 苏珊
How's it going, Susan?
还需要一小会
Just a little bit longer.
小心 那里会很烫
Careful! It's going to be hot.
抓紧时间
Hurry up!
来了 赶紧 把门拉起来
It's coming! Come on! Get up!
这栋房♥子干净了
This house is clean,
贱♥人♥
bitch!
我们需要把门打开
We really need to leave the lid open.
好吧
Okay.
我只想爽一把
I just needed that moment.
谢谢
Thank you.
最好燃尽 也不消逝
It's better to burn out than fade away.
尼尔·杨
Neil Young.
-卢克 -兄弟
- Luke! ‐ Aw, buddy.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你来这多久了
How long have you been here?
感觉像永远
Feels like forever.
你还好吗
Hey! You okay?
有些事改变了
Something's changed.
我也感觉到了
I feel it, too.
那个
The‐‐
我的小技能
What I do...
隔空移物
Moving things around,
凭空生火
the fires...
那些总让我感觉...
It always felt like this...
丢人
shameful,
是我的小秘密 而且只发生在我
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表