剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
非常的
It's so...
廉价
Off‐brand.
跟一群不合群的另类在一起
Running around with that bunch of misfits.
你不该这样自降身份
You're too good for this.
你开除了我 鲍勃
You fired me, Bob.
显然我对你来说也不够优秀
I obviously wasn't too good for that.
那是因为我妻子 她坚持让我这么做
Yeah, well that was because of my wife and she insisted.
对啊 泰拉怎么样了 我刚才看到她
Oh, yeah, how is Twyla? I saw her in here earlier,
打量一件用斑点狗幼崽做成的皮毛大衣
checking that big fur coat made from Dalmatian puppies.
我希望我们能好好谈
I was hoping we could keep this civil.
听着 我只是作为朋友 希望你的发言能
Look, I'm just here as a friend to ask you to keep your comments
简短有品位
brief and tasteful.
最好别提你的现任雇主 或他的
And not to reference your current employer or his,
怪胎手下们
you know, band of weirdos.
那是我的公♥司♥
It's my agency.
那些也是我的朋友
And those are my friends.
是吗
Yeah?
那他们怎么不在这里
Why aren't they here?
来支持你
To support you.
我在这 作为朋友
I'm here, as a friend,
让你千万
asking you to please,
拜托别让自己出丑
please don't embarrass yourself.
还有我们剩余的人
And the rest of us.
还有苏珊
And Susan...
恭喜
Congrats!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
晚上好
Good evening!
各位 请回到你们的座位
Everyone, please return to your seats.
晚上好
Good evening
尊贵
白金圈
欢迎各位来到我们的颁奖典礼
and welcome to the awards portion of our program.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请和我一起
please join me in‐‐
天呐
God.
抱歉我们迟到了
Sorry we're late.
你说得对 关于外貌修饰 你很美
You were right about the personal maintenance.
对
Yeah.
我刚才说到 请和我一起
As I was saying, please join me...
欢迎新晋八次获得
...in welcoming the new eight‐time laureate
尊贵白金圈成员称号♥
of the Platinum Ring of Esteem
并且是房♥地♥产♥艺术与科学
and the recipient of our special award
终身成就奖的
for lifetime achievement in the real estate arts
获得者
and sciences...
苏珊·爱尔兰
Susan Ireland!
19届尊贵白金圈
19届尊贵白金圈
饱受欺负的嘉莉在夺得"舞会女王"称号♥后
头戴王冠变身女巫 将会场变成人间地狱
这些人都没看过《魔女嘉莉》吗
Have none of these people seen the movie "Carrie"?
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我有许多想要感谢的人
There are many people I want to acknowledge.
我妈妈 她就在那
My mom, who is here.
我爸爸则不在
My dad, who isn't,
虽然我有点希望他在
although I kinda feel like he is.
我希望他能抽时间来
I hope he'd have made time for it.
我的现任同事
My current colleagues:
卢克 菲尔 奥古斯特和佐伊
Luke, Phil, August and Zooey,
给了我一个胜似家的工作
who gave me a work‐home.
我的前任同事
My former colleagues,
他让我意识到我值得拥有更好的
who made me realize I deserved one.
希望他们穿着石棉内衣裤
Hope they're wearing their asbestos underwear.
但我也想感谢大家
But I want to thank all of you, too,
为相信
for believing in...
一些东西
something.
任何东西
Anything.
有些人信任我 为此我将
Some of you believe in me, and for that I am
永远感激在心
more grateful than you could know.
有些人相信其他东西
Some of you believe in other things.
古怪的事情
Odd things,
美好的事情 超乎想象
amazing things, beyond imagination.
你们打开了我的眼界
You've opened my mind
这从来不是坏事
and that's never a bad thing.
但最重要的是 我想感谢
But, most of all, I want to thank you ‐‐
大家 这个房♥间的所有人
all of you, everyone in this room,
相信这个行业
for believing in this business.
我们的行业
Our business.
我们做的好事
The good we do,
帮助人们往前看 找到自己的家
helping people move on and find their way home.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
领养机构很喜欢我们 他们一点不刻薄
The adoption police loved us. They weren't mean at all.
他们只想调查一下我们
They just wanted to check us out.
看看我们的教育背景和营养情况
You know, get our views on education and nutrition.
像《怪诞家族》那样
Running with scissors.
那下一步是什么
So, what's next?
虽然前面还有很多挑战
Well, there's still a lot of flaming hoops to jump through,
但目前一切都好
but so far so good.
怎么了
What's wrong?
只是关于昨晚的一些事
There's just something about last night.
我说不太清楚
Can't put my finger on it.
你表现地很棒
You were great.
谢谢过来
Thank you for coming.
说得不错
That was a fine speech.
你所说的关于相信 有所信...
What you said about belief, believing...
千真万确
Very true.
但真♥相♥并不总受欢迎 对吧
But the truth isn't always welcome, is it?
真♥相♥往往有代价
It often comes with a cost.
上车吧 粘人先生
Get in, Mister Needy.
我觉得我得付一阵这代价了
I think I shall be paying for it for a while.
苏珊
Hey, Susan!
你今晚很厉害
You were pretty badass tonight.
你们不需要过来
You really didn't have to come.
我们需要
Yeah, we really did.
那我们打算怎么办
What are we gonna do?
新闻报道会毁了我们
That news story's gonna kill us.
我们想到办法的
We'll figure it out.
我只是...
I just...
我一直很努力想保持积极
I always try so hard to be positive.
让人们感觉好并喜欢我
To make people feel good and like me.
但我不总是说出我所想的一切
But I don't always say everything I'm thinking.
谁会这样呢
I mean, who does?
但苏珊
But, Susan,
即使是你最糟的日子
on your worst day,
我也很喜欢你
I like you a lot.
我还是认为她很幸运
Still think she's lucky.
谢谢
Thank you.
那现在去哪
So, where to now?
想去吃点东西吗
Wanna grab a bite?
我想回家
I want to go home.
你想回我家吗
You want to go to my place?
我家
Mine.
去我家
My place.
我不
I don't‐‐
你为什么想去那里 我们说好了
Why do you want to go there? I mean, we agreed...
我不...
I didn't‐‐
你叫网约车了吗
Did you call an Uber?
梅根
Megan?
梅根 怎么回事
Megan, what's going on?
我们今晚怎么样
How are we tonight?
我们好极了
We are wonderful.
现在带我们回家吧
Now take us home.
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表