剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
So, can you help us or not?
可以 我们能帮忙
Yes. Yes, we can.
我们会制定个性化销♥售♥计划
We'll prepare a personalized marketing plan
针对对该街区 配置和生活设施
targeting the demographic and income levels
有意向的特定年龄段
predisposed to this neighborhood,
和收入水平人士
configuration and amenity set
并使用专有算法鉴别和开♥发♥渠道
and use a proprietary algorithm to identify and exploit channels
在他们最易被打动的接触点联络到他们
to reach them at their most sensitive touchpoints.
主卧在走廊尽头
Uh, the master suite's down the hall.
有很棒的休息区
It's got a really nice sitting area.
我怪那些检测员
I blame those inspectors.
我看他们就是故意找事
Know what? They're just looking for something.
这是惠而浦的吗
Oh, is this a whirlpool?
还有房♥产经纪人 千万别跟我提他们
And real estate agents? Don't get me started.
我不会
I won't.
妈妈 我找不到我的红夹克了
Mom, I can't find my red jacket.
宝贝 我们现在有点忙
Honey, we're a little busy right now.
把乔什关回笼子 一定闩好笼子门好吗
Put Josh back in the cage, make sure it's latched, okay?
这一定是杰米吧
This must be Jamie.
你好
Hi.
真是奢华生活的一片绿洲
An oasis of luxurious living!
就这些私密空间的吸引力
It's impossible to overstate the appeal
真是怎么夸赞都不过分
of those kinds of intimate spaces.
他们来干什么
What did they want?
他们来帮忙卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
They're here to sell the house.
可我不想让你走
But I don't want you to go.
我知道 但我 我的家人
I know, but I... My family--
我也是你家人
I'm your family!
如果你搬走 就剩我自己了
And if you move, I'll be all alone.
再一次
Again.
我会很伤心
I'll be so sad.
我就会
I'll do...
对自己做些什么
something to myself.
我会从那扇窗爬上屋顶
I'll climb out that window and up onto the roof
跳下来 我就会死
and I'll jump! I'll die!
我的骨头会碎掉 然后从眼睛里向外流血
My bones will break and blood will come out of my eyes
而这些都怪你
and it'll be all your fault!
卡隆中心
各位 有新客户
Hey, everybody! New client.
你回来了
Hey! You're back!
你好像很惊讶
You sound surprised.
我们新员工的留职率一直
Our track record with new employee retention has been, um...
比较惨淡
lacklustre.
好了 马里昂大街 哈福德社区
Okay, so, 12 Marion Drive. Haverford neighborhood.
真好
Sweet.
我需要你去做一个房♥子历史和内♥幕♥的调查
I need you to do a history on the house and underlying dirt.
房♥主说他们从没遇见过怪事
Homeowners say that they never had an encounter,
但我从这家小男孩身上感觉到什么 他有秘密
but I picked up something from the boy. He had a secret.
怎么 你觉得是哈维那种
What? You thinking a Harvey?
不好说 也许是灵犬莱西
I don't know. Maybe a Lassie.
听觉放射测试也许能就
The aural emanations might tell us something
折射和意图方面给出些线索
about trajectory and intent.
把它加进标准PKT流程
Just add it into the standard PKT protocol.
还有吗
Anything else?
就几件小事
Um, just a couple of things.
菲尔神父 我会在昆西账户里开一个共享文件夹
Father Phil, I have opened a Dropbox folder on the Quincy account.
麻烦你把所有调查报告发我
If you could send me all your research,
我传进共享文件夹 这样我们就有综合数据库了
I'll add it in so we have a comprehensive database.
是这样
See, ah,
我还是喜欢自己保存文档
it's just that I like to keep my own files.
当然 但如果我们把所有人的数据
Sure, but if we have everyone's data
集中放在一个地方
in a centralized location,
这样每个人用起来都方便 好吗
it's easy for everyone to access. Okay?
-我应该不会这么做 -奥古斯特
- Probably not going to do that. - August,
我想你应该会亲自去昆西的房♥子
I assume you'll physically go to the Quincy house
进行初步测试吧
to do these initial tests of yours?
开头是工作最重要的部分
The beginning is the most important part of the work.
引自柏拉图
Plato.
我安排了一个管道工明天过去
Ah, I have a plumber going to the house tomorrow.
我们是不是最好协同一下ETA
So, maybe we could coordinate our ETAs to make sure we're not,
免得总是打扰昆西一家
like, descending on the Quincys all at once?
我不喜欢管道工
I dislike plumbers.
我的ETA也...不确定
My ETA is... liquid.
管道工很重要
See, the plumber is really important
而你的工作什么时间都可以 对吗
and you can do your thing anytime, right?
要不我们把各自建议时间给佐伊
So, maybe we both submit our avails to Zooey
让她做个表格出来
and she could work up a spreadsheet?
要不我把我做得模板发你一份
Oh, maybe I could send you one of the templates I created?
好 然后我可以打印出来
Yeah. And then maybe I could print it out
然后你可以用来擦...
and you could roll it up and shove it up your-
要不这次会议到此为止
Maybe this meeting is finished.
很多工作要做 各位
Lots to do, everybody!
我还有几件事
So, a couple more things.
说吧
Yep.
哈维是什么
What's a Harvey?
是臆想朋友的简称
It's shorthand for imaginary friend.
来自詹姆斯·史都华的一部电影
It was this movie with Jimmy Stewart--
我知道那部兔子的电影
I am aware of the rabbit movie.
那灵犬莱西是...
So, a Lassie is...?
一个附着于活着生物的有益灵魂
A helpful spirit that latches onto a living being,
一般都是孩子
usually a child.
那为什么不直接说呢
So, why not just say that?
你又为什么要说ETA而不说预计到达时间
Why'd you say ETA instead of estimated time of arrival?
另外PKT是...
And so a PKT is...?
念力鉴别分类
Psycho-Kinetic Triage.
是一种帮我们对房♥子
It's an initial evaluation that gives us our, uh,
建立初始认知的基本评估方法
baseline snapshot into a property's level of engagement.
这一切好新鲜
It's all so new.
又好怪异
So odd.
放松
Relax.
就像学法语
It's like learning French.
首先沉浸其中 然后认真聆听
First, you immerse yourself in it, then you listen,
学习 然后不知不觉
and study and, before you know it,
你自己就学会了
you're speaking it all on your own,
乱用词语 让本地人友善一笑
murdering the verbs and giving the locals a good laugh.
感觉本地人已经开始恨我了
Think the locals hate me already.
没人恨你
Nobody hates you.
我们需要你
We need you.
你也许该和他们提提这话
You might wanna mention that to them.
好吧
All right.
但请让奥古斯特尽快回我电♥话♥
But please ask August to call me ASAP.
对 我正在布置房♥子
Yes, I'm here staging the house now.
小男孩的房♥间乱的就像交战区
This little boy's room is a war zone.
是的佐伊 我相信一个混乱的房♥间
Yes, Zooey, I believe a disorderly room
是混乱生活的写照
is indicative of a disorderly life.
我的如厕训练过去和将来 都和你无关
My potty training was and remains none of your business.
就告诉奥古斯特给我打电♥话♥ 谢谢
Just have August call me. Thank you.
你有你的轮子
You have your wheel.
我也有我的
I have mine.
救救我
Help me!
什么...
What...?
是 是谁
Who-who are...?
贝茜 我的娃娃
Betsy! My doll.
没有贝茜我不回家
I can't go home without Betsy!
她...在哪
Where... is she?
在上面 我够不到
Up there. I can't reach her.
喂 什么 你是谁
Yes? What? Who is it?
肯定不是管道工
Not the plumber.
不知是否符合你的预期时间带
If it meets with your exacting scheduled parameters,
但我马上就到昆西家
I'll be arriving at the Quincy house shortly.
奥古斯特 我看到她了
August, I saw her!
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表