剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
闹鬼的房♥子 恶魔之类的
This haunted house demon stuff
对我来说是个巨大飞跃
is really a leap for me.
特拉维斯的事 真的很让你心烦
The Travis thing, that really bothers you.
到底发生了什么
So, what really happened?
我太草率
I got sloppy.
自满
Complacent.
天真
Naive.
我太渴望相信一切都会好起来
I was so eager to believe that everything would be all right
以至于忽略了耳中的声音
that I ignored that voice in my ear.
只是 我...
It's just, I'm‐‐
你已经知道了
You already know this...
我这辈子都与这类事有联♥系♥
I have this kind of connection to these things all my life.
我不仅能看到他们 也能感受到他们
I don't just see them, I can feel them.
我还能与他们交谈
And I can talk to them.
如果我倾听 还能听到他们回话
And I can hear them talk to me, if I listen.
有时我身边的人
Sometimes people around me,
他们也能看到
they can see them.
他们也能对那些东西交谈
They can talk to them
仅仅因为我在场
just because I'm there.
那在特拉维斯家发生了什么
So, then, what happened at the Travis house?
我倾听地不够
I didn't listen close enough.
真浪费
What a waste.
你说什么
Excuse me?
天呐 看看你
God, look at you.
你这么聪明
You're so smart.
从各方面来看心智也正常
Fairly well‐adjusted, all things considered.
长得还算帅
Objectively attractive.
但你就像我们卖♥♥的这些房♥子一样
But you are just like these houses we're trying to sell.
破碎
Damaged.
破碎不堪
Horribly damaged.
苏珊
Susan!
拜托
Oh, come on!
你在布洛克之后选了卢克吗
You go from that Brock guy to Luke here?
你真是世界上最幸运的女孩了
You are the luckiest woman on the planet.
你应该买♥♥彩票
You should be buying lotto tickets.
怎么了
What?
你们还好吗
You guys okay?
巡游者很少附身在同一人身上两次
Well, Roadies seldom occupy the same individual twice.
奥古斯特 佐伊 巡游者在你们身上吗
August, Zooey, is the Roadie inside either of you?
-什么 -回答问题就好
‐ What? ‐ Just answer the question.
没有
No.
-你呢 -没有
‐ How about you? ‐ No.
-梅根 -当然没有
‐ Megan? ‐ Of course not.
苏珊
Susan?
拜托 它又不会直接告诉你
Come on, it's not going to just tell you.
我找到了一个古老的北欧传说
It's this old Nordic legend I found‐‐
一个叫做特雷加斯塔的恶魔
a demon called a Tregastar.
当这东西占据你
When this thing takes you over,
你会说
you say
自己的真实感受
what you feel
而且无法撒谎
and you cannot lie.
你一直都这么书呆子吗
Were you always this dorky?
还是说当你和上帝分手时
Or was that something that happened
发生了什么事情
when you and God broke up?
苏珊 它在你体内吗
Susan, is it inside you?!
那栋房♥子 你住在那房♥子里
The house! You live in the house!
去他的
Screw this.
那栋美妙的房♥子
The wonderful house.
放开我
Get off!
把她从我身上拉走
Get her off of me!
天呐
Oh, my god!
在哪了 奥吉 抓到了吗
Where is it, Augie? Did we get it?
它被碎尸万段了
It rests in pieces.
放到观察仪上确认一下
Put it up on the scope and make sure.
五个绿点 我们都没事了
We got five green. We're all good.
漂亮
Nice work.
对 你还会继续酸痛几天
Yeah, there's gonna be some residual stiffness.
毕竟那东西在你体内乱弹了一阵
After having that thing bounce around inside you a while.
可...不是吗 30岁肯定就是这感觉
No... kidding. This must be what it feels like to be 30.
我真的需要好好睡两天
I seriously need to sleep for, like, two days.
好了 我要离开这了
Okay, I gotta get outta here.
佐伊 给下面打电♥话♥ 让他们开电梯
Zooey, call down and have them unlock the elevator.
好的
Oh, yeah.
还有一件事
One thing.
在我们好聚好散 各回各家前
So, just before we all group hug and go home,
我们能承认
can we just acknowledge that
有些人
some of us...
今晚说了些很伤人的话 而且是真心的吗
said some really hurtful shit tonight and meant it?
我们整晚都盯着彼此 你们
We've been in each other's faces all night and you‐‐
大概都受够我了
probably had enough of me.
你们最不需要做的事
Last thing you all need to do is
就是今晚去什么愚蠢的酒会
go to some stupid banquet tomorrow.
那是今晚
It's tonight.
抱歉
Sorry.
酒店
欢迎来到尊贵白金圈
那是她母亲吗
Is that her mother?
肯定是她母亲
It's got to be her mother.
其他人都没胆过来
None of the others had the guts to show their faces.
我觉得这样最好
I think that's best.
但鲍勃 说真的
But, Bob, seriously,
谁会把自己母亲带来这种场合
who brings their mother to one of these things?
莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥带他妈妈去参加奥斯卡
Leo DiCaprio brought his mom to the Oscars.
莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥是世界之王
Leonardo DiCaprio was king of the world.
苏珊·爱尔兰最多就是《史酷比》里的达芙妮
Susan Ireland is, basically, Daphne in Scooby Doo.
他们确实给了我们这行
Well, they did give our industry
一记巨大的耳光
a huge slap in the face.
我们能...不发奖吗
Can we just... not hand out the award?
那不行
Not an option.
或许我能跟她谈谈
Well, perhaps I can talk to her.
我们以前是
We used to be, uh...
同事
Colleagues.
你要说什么
And what are you going to say?
我会让她发言说的简短有品位
I'll ask her to keep it brief and tasteful.
她会听我的
She'll listen to me.
我算是她的导师
I'm a bit of a mentor.
"屌♥"师吧
Mentor.
慢点喝 亲爱的 记住 你一会要发言
Oh, go easy, honey. Remember, you're speaking soon.
我想喝到一个境界 左边是放松幽默
I'm targeting that fine line that separates relaxed and witty
右边是用鸡♥巴♥笑话开场
from actually opening with a dick joke.
我希望你能达到
I hope you hit it.
苏珊
Susan,
你看着美极了
you look radiant.
赏心悦目
A vision.
你好吗 鲍勃
How are you, Bob?
好极了
Fantastic!
这肯定是你姐姐吧
And this must be your sister?
我妈妈 康斯坦丝
My mom, Constance.
妈 这是鲍勃·利文斯顿
Mom, Bob Livingston.
他就是那个从左侧排水浴缸出来
He's the guy who stepped out of the left‐hand tub
吃了一颗勃起药片广♥告♥的男人
in that boner pill commercial.
看来是达不到那个境界了
So much for that fine line.
真是奇妙的一晚
What a magical evening.
苏珊 我能跟你单独谈谈吗
Susan, could I borrow you for half a shake?
行
Yep.
好极了
Great.
很高兴见到你 康斯坦丝
A pleasure to meet you, Constance.
去死吧 鲍勃
Die in a fire, Bob.
你还好吗
How you doin'?
我们都很意外
You know, we were all very surprised
当你去了罗曼那里以后
when you took the job with Roman.
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表