剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
我会被某物刺穿眼睛而死吗
I'm going to die by a thing through my eye?
听起来简直一派胡言
This sounds like so much bullshit.
那个名单上有三个人在你前面
Three people are ahead of you on that list.
三人全死了
All three have died.
你可能是下一个...
You appear to be next‐‐
因为我们都去看了一幢房♥子
Because we looked at a house.
我们不知道
We don't know.
但我觉得你至少应该...
But I thought you should, at the very least‐‐
买♥♥下那幢房♥子吗
Buy the house?
我是想建议你当心点
Well, I was going to suggest that you be careful.
采取一些预防措施
Take a few precautions.
待在原地
Stay where you are.
稍等
Just a moment.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我是卢克·罗曼 感谢你来见我
Luke Roman. Thanks for seeing me.
我很忙 只有一点空余时间
There was a window in my busy schedule.
欧文斯女士 我是房♥产经纪
Ms. Owens, I am the, uh, real estate agent
我负责出♥售♥你的...
who's in charge of selling your, uh...
你过去住的房♥子
the house you used to live in.
我还以为你是位作家
I thought you were a writer.
或者是拍电影的
Or one of those movie people.
一个渴望挣佣金的房♥产掮客
A commission‐craving house hooker.
真令人失望
What a disappointment!
你跟我妈说的一模一样
I see you've been talking to my mom.
我确实很喜欢我的房♥子
I do love my house.
房♥子怎么样
How is it?
我前几天刚去过 挺好的
Well, I was just there the other day. It's fine.
但你没进去
But you did not go in.
欧文斯女士 凯瑟琳
Ms. Owens ‐Catherine?
你一直声称自己是无辜的
You've always claimed to be innocent
你没杀阿莫斯·阿伦比
of Amos Allenby's murder.
是的
I have.
因为我是无辜的
Because I am.
我想我们或许有可能
I think that it is possible
可以帮你证明这一点
we might be able to help you prove that.
你觉得可以吗
You think so?
阿伦比先生给你当了多久房♥客
How long had you had Mister Allenby as a tenant?
四周
Four weeks.
也许是五周
Maybe five.
我尽力假装他不在那里
I did my best to pretend he wasn't there.
你什么时候发现他死了
When did you find out he died?
当警♥察♥告诉我 我的指纹
When the police told me my prints were on
在凶器上时
the murder weapon.
我甚至没意识到我有一件杀人凶器
I wasn't aware I even owned a murder weapon.
真令人吃惊
Surprise!
那是我的弓 我大提琴的琴弓
It was my bow, the bow from my cello...
上面满是我的指纹
covered with my fingerprints.
人们都为他们珍贵的伯南布哥琴弓自命不凡
People are such snobs about their precious Pernambucos
但碳纤维提供了
but carbon fiber provides
柔韧性和强度的完美组合
the perfect blend of flexibility and strength.
我想凶手证明了这一点
I suppose the murderer proved that.
也许他未来会得到认可
Perhaps there's an endorsement in his future.
谋杀发生时 你在...
At the time of the murder, you were...?
在湖边骑自行车
Riding my bicycle by the water,
像我大多数下午那样
like I did most afternoons.
一个人吗
By yourself?
凶手很了解我的行为模式
The killer knew my patterns,
和生活习惯
my habits,
发现它们很适合设局
and found them suitable for framing.
在这里是很好的不在场证明
Being in here is a pretty good alibi.
上周 有三个参加你家
This past week, three people who attended
公开看♥房♥♥的人死了
an Open House at your home died.
死亡方式与阿伦比先生极其相似
In a way very similar to Mister Allenby.
官方说 他们都是意外
Officially, they're all accidents.
但非官方呢
But unofficially?
如果你在这里
If you're in here,
也许凶手依然逍遥法外
maybe the killer is still out there.
房♥产经纪打击犯罪
Real estate agents fighting crime.
我以为你们把时间都花在公交长椅上摆姿势了
I thought you spent your time posing for bus benches.
听着
Look,
我没法向你保证什么 但我们会去调查的
can't promise you anything but, uh, we're going to look into it.
我会再跟你联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
罗曼先生
Mister Roman...
照顾好我的房♥子
Take good care of my house.
一定要把它卖♥♥给个好人
Do sell it to somebody nice.
所以我说 "听着 我不想当个混♥蛋♥
So I said, "Look, I'm not trying to be an asshole,
但没有理由到期不交" 好吗
but there's no excuse for missing that deadline." Okay?
我知道你是素食主义者 你就...
Now, I know you're a vegetarian. You just‐‐
天啊
Jeezus...
你觉得他们会小心一点
You'd think they'd be a little careful.
真棒 是的 这就是我一直说的
Awesome. Yeah, this is what I'm talking about.
本市最好的牛排
Best steak in the city.
给我
Give it to me!
很好 谢谢 请继续送来 好吗
It's great, thanks. Keep it coming, okay?
天啊 我的天啊
God! Oh my god. Oh!
妈妈
Mom!
这里有医生吗
Is there a doctor here?
本地新闻
本地餐馆里的意外伤亡
朋友们都说帕森斯聪明
Friends say Parsons was smart,
友好 热爱美食
friendly and enjoyed fine dining.
我本应多吓唬他一下
I should have scared him more.
本该做点什么
Should have done something.
不 不可能
No. No way.
你警告过他
You warned him.
我之前很确定房♥子才是问题所在
I was pretty sure the house was the problem
直到我看着凯瑟琳的眼睛
until I looked into Catherine's eyes.
你看到了什么
And what'd you see?
傲慢
Arrogance.
精确 一种自我满足
Precision. A kind of self‐satisfaction
在劳♥改♥教育中不该有的
you don't expect in a correctional setting.
你们发现了什么
What have you got?
PKT监控没发现一开始有什么活动
The, uh, PKT monitor showed very little initial activity.
但我们清晰地看到念力能量
But we clearly see psychokinetic energy
持续上升四十八小时 并在这里达到顶峰
rise steadily for 48 hours until it peaks here.
准确来说 是尖峰
Spikes, actually.
就是在罗斯·帕森斯被戳中眼睛的时候
Right when Ross Parsons was getting his eye poked out.
也正好是安娜·梅耶尔被
And exactly three days after
射中眼睛的三天后
Anna Mayer got her shot to the eye.
什么样的怪物会对去公开看♥房♥♥
What kind of monster wreaks vengeance
随意看看的人发泄仇恨
on a few looky‐loos at an open house?
我会去查查死亡标记 示踪剂 信鸽
I'm gonna look into death markers, tracers, homers...
开膛手
Rippers?
可能是开膛手
Could be rippers.
也去查查尖叫回荡者 投蝇者 墨点
Maybe look at hollabacks, too, flycasters, inkstains.
蒙福
Mumfords.
等等 这些是什么 什么是蒙福
Wait, what are these things? What's a Mumford?
一遍一遍又一遍
It's a spirit that does the same thing
做同一件事的灵魂
over and over and over again.
我喜欢蒙福之子乐队
Hey, I like Mumford and Sons.
我总是在想精确性
I keep coming back to precision.
那书呆子呢
What about a Poindexter?
那
What about...
更糟糕的呢
Even worse?
什么 皮博迪
What? Peabody?
不 杀人狂欢对于皮博迪来说太掉价了
Nah, a killing spree is way off‐brand for a Peabody.
该死 钟表匠
Oh, shit. A Watchmaker.
很符合 你得承认
It fits. You gotta admit.
老天
Oh, dear.
我跟不上了 各位 什么是钟表匠
Bring me along here, guys. What's a Watchmaker?
他们在十九世纪中叶随着大批德国移♥民♥
They came over with the flood of German immigration
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表