剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
好的
All right.
棒 我们只需要清空这一切
Sweet! We just got to, like, clear all this...
东西
stuff.
我可以移开
I can move it?
好 现在动手吧
Yeah, like, now.
-移开吗 -对
‐ Move it? ‐ Yeah.
好 行吧
Oh, okay. Sure. Yeah.
好极了
Sweet.
好吧 这些放这里吗
Um, okay, this will go over here?
就放那边 不 小心地板
Just over there. No! Watch the floor.
她竟然说小心地板
Watch the floor, she says!
对 这就对了
Yeah. There you go.
滑板自♥由♥式
滑板少年
Skate style.
这个也要撕掉吗
Does it have to‐have to come down?
把这个放那边就行
Just move that right over there.
真棒 小伙子们
Fantastic, boys!
这是为了跳舞吗
It's dance thing?
对
Yeah.
准备好了吗 小伙子们
Ready, boys?
五六
Five‐six...
七八
Seven, eight.
你能调个低点的角度吗
Can you get a lower angle?
我说了我能行
I said I have got this.
天呐 佐伊 就好像你对这些男孩有着
God, Zooey, it's like you have some strange, hypnotic power
奇妙催眠的能力
over these poor boys.
谢天谢地你是用来干好事
Thank goodness you're using it for good
而不是干坏事
and not evil.
我想展示那些顶冠饰条
I'm trying to show off some of that crown molding.
好 各位 从头开始
All right, guys, back to ones!
真棒 小伙子们
Good, job, boys!
我们拍完了
We got it!
各位
Guys?
我拉住你了 起来
I got you. Pull.
说吧 菲尔
Yeah. Phil.
你到监狱了吗
Hey, you visit the prison yet?
-正在路上 -好 停下
‐ I'm on my way. ‐ Okay, stop.
停下 我找到一些信息
Just stop. I found something.
好
Okay.
1969年 一个16岁女孩玛格丽特·黑伍德
In 1969, a 16‐year‐old named Margaret Heyward
在学校旅途中死在了奥德雷尼地
died at Adreniland on a school trip.
她吊篮摇椅上的安全带
The safety bar on her chair swing
突然自己掉了
came up all by itself.
-所以呢 -好吧
‐ So? ‐ Okay,
三天前
three days earlier
玛格丽特·黑伍德刚打败了
Margaret Heyward had recently bested
一半班里同学成了第一大提琴手
half a dozen classmates to become first‐chair cello.
所以呢
So?
第二大提琴手是她的好朋友
Second chair was her best friend,
凯瑟琳·欧文斯
Catherine Owens.
三天
Three days...
正好三天
Exactly three days.
我办到了
I did it!
没错 我们发布吧
All right, let's post!
我倒是想 但是
Oh, I would, but‐‐
你想喝瓶啤酒吗
You want a beer?
抱歉 我的车来了
Sorry, my ride's coming.
那么
So...
你想找时间出去玩吗
you, uh, want to hang out some time or...?
瑞斯
Reese.
我太成熟 不能做你的性感
I'm grown enough to be your hot,
高不可攀 稍微
unattainable, slightly ‐‐
稍微
slightly ‐‐
年长的表姐
older cousin.
好吧 那...
All right, so...
你之后发短♥信♥给我吧
You'll text me?
好了 拜
Okay, bye.
我无语了
I have no words.
我觉得那样最好
I think that's best.
他们还在看吗
Are they still looking?
-对 -你能走了吗
‐ Yeah. ‐ Okay, can you go now?
-好 -拜托 谢谢
‐ Yeah. ‐ Please? Thank you.
这么多关注
All this attention.
你要宠坏我了
You're gonna turn a girl's head.
告诉我 你怎么做到的
Tell me, how'd you do it?
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
你不喜欢阿莫斯·阿伦比
You didn't like Amos Allenby.
他在我的房♥子里
He was in my house.
你知道他偷看我洗澡吗 罗曼先生
Did you know he watched me in my shower, Mr. Roman?
那玛格丽特·黑伍德呢
But what about Margaret Heyward?
你杀了你的好友 就因为她打败你
You killed your best friend because she beat you out
获得了第一大提琴手
for first chair?
我绝对是不知道你在说什么
I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.
我觉得我们该明天再谈
I think we should talk tomorrow.
明天有很多可谈的
There will be lots to talk about tomorrow.
罗曼地♥产♥
删除 上传
卡拉巴萨斯先生 我是苏珊·爱尔兰
Mr. Calabasas? Susan Ireland.
房♥源售卖♥♥页面已经完成
The listing is live!
应该很快就会有买♥♥家出价
The offers should start rolling in.
我给你发了链接
Um, I've sent you the link
我只想确保你...
and I just want to make sure that you‐‐
好极了 你有出价后联♥系♥我的律师
Splendid. Contact my attorney when you have offers.
他会很乐意完成交易
He'll be pleased to consummate the sale.
那我该跟他联♥系♥ 不是你吗
So, I‐I should talk to him, not you?
你...帮了我很大忙
You've ‐‐ great help to
...终于 我能往前走了
...at last, I can move on.
抱歉 信♥号♥♥不好 我听不...
Sorry, you're breaking up. I can't‐‐
喂
Hello?
安全登录
加布列9411
三次密♥码♥错误后封锁账号♥
梅根·多诺万
玛茜·努涅斯
感谢回复 但我对那栋房♥子不感兴趣
那里没有足够空间展示我的复古织物针收藏
也没有足够空间让我的猫彻斯特大喊
再次感谢你 请不要就此房♥源跟我联♥系♥
抱歉 你点单了吗
Hey, I'm sorry. Did you order?
你饿坏了
You're starving.
卢克 我喜欢见到你
Luke, I love seeing you,
但如果工作太忙 我明白
but if work is too crazy, I get it.
不 我需要吃饭 我们吃饭
No, I need to eat. Let's eat.
就这样 两个普通成年人吃饭
Here we are, two normal adults, eating.
欧文斯的房♥子仅是麻烦事
The Owens house has just been‐been nothing but trouble.
不好意思 只是
I'm sorry, it's just...
我无法相信有人喜欢那种房♥子
I can't believe people were into that house.
奥古斯特
我发现了感谢邮件 加布列发给多诺万医生的
走廊里的条纹墙纸
That striped wallpaper in the hallway?
让我想吃薄荷棒
Made me crave a peppermint stick!
或剪头发 天呐
Or a haircut! God!
怎么了
What?
你去了欧文斯的公开看♥房♥♥
You were in the Owens open house?
你抓到我了 卢克 我背叛你了
You caught me, Luke. I'm cheating on you.
我找了其他的房♥产商
I'm seeing other agents.
我希望我们还能做朋友
I hope we can still be friends.
你的邮件...
Your email...
不在宾客列表上
wasn't on the guest list.
我是之后给那个人的
I gave it to the guy afterward.
口头说的
Verbally.
卢克 怎么了
Luke, what's wrong?
你说让我去看看喜欢的房♥子
You told me to look at anything I liked.
我给你们一会
I'll give you guys a minute.
勺子呢
What about the spoons?
你真的认为她会用勺子挖眼睛吗
You really think she's going to get spooned in the eye?
监狱里的人会把这东西磨尖了当刀使
Guys in prison sharpen those things and use it as a shiv.
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表