剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
Hey, you!
这些是什么
What are these?
杰克逊一家把它们贴在冰箱上
The Jacksons had 'em up on the fridge.
大约是最小的孩子被恶魔完全附身时画的
Think the youngest kid drew 'em when he was chock full o' demon.
这些是什么意思
What do they mean?
旋涡 混乱
Swirls, chaos...
双亲 一个兄弟姐妹
Two parents, one sibling...
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我们应该轮流睡觉
We should probably take turns getting some sleep.
必须始终保持两人醒着
Two of us need to be awake at all times.
我需要去工作间拿个工具
Well, I need a tool from my workshop.
谁愿意陪我去目睹
Who would like to accompany me to witness
可能发生的可怕变身
any horrid transformations that might take place?
我愿意买♥♥票去看
Oh, I'd buy a ticket for that.
这就好像
It's like
玛丽·居里和埃德加·艾伦·坡
Marie Curie/ Edgar Allen Poe
生下史蒂夫·乔布斯
gave birth to Steve Jobs
而我们正在观察它的大脑内部
and we're looking inside of its brain.
我一直都想收拾一下
I've been meaning to tidy up
但似乎总有更紧迫的事要做
but there always seems to be some more compelling need.
我的天啊 这是什么
Sweet Virgin Airlines! What is that?
几年前它住在一个中世纪小平房♥的
It was living in the furnace of a mid‐century bungalow
炉子里
some years ago.
它阻碍了通风
It, uh, obstructed the ventilation.
使房♥子无法通过买♥♥家的交付前检查
Made it impossible to pass the buyers' pre‐closing inspection.
-那可不行 -而且
‐ Can't have that. ‐ Plus...
它吃了他们的猫
it ate their cat.
我甚至都不太理解这些
I don't even understand most of this shit.
你一定很难集中注意力
It must be difficult to focus
当你总是忙于构想
when you're always busy trying to formulate
下一句刻薄话
your next ironic remark.
但你又懒得动脑筋
Rather lazy intellectually, though.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我必须接这个电♥话♥
I need to take this.
我知道你得接
Oh, I know you do.
你有什么毛病
What is your problem?
你很强
You're strong.
看到你这么粘人让我觉得很难过
Makes me sad to see you act so needy.
粘人
Needy?
你觉得我很粘人吗
You think I'm needy?
我要接一下这个电♥话♥ 我回来时 你和我
I‐I'm gonna take this and when I get back, you and me,
我们要谈谈
we're going to have a little chat.
什么事 杰弗里
What is it, Jeffrey?
为什么 她说了什么
Why, what did she say?
所以 这个版本的巡游者
So, this one version of the Roadie
据说会在感染者的左臀上
supposedly manifests in a large red, bird‐shaped rash
呈现出一个巨大的红色鸟形皮疹
on the infected person's left buttock.
这个信息对我来说有什么用吗
What exactly am I supposed to do with that information?
安东尼 有什么新消息吗
天啊
Oh, God.
菲尔 没有 有我会告诉你的
安东尼 收养机构的人明天10点来
菲尔 我们会没事的
安东尼 他们就像盖世太保 他们是收养太保
菲尔 你到底喝了多少酒
家里有事吗
Trouble at home?
我告诉过你 我和安东尼打算收养吗
I told you Anthony and I are trying to adopt?
收养机构的人明早过来
Well, the people are coming over tomorrow morning.
安东尼吓坏了
Anthony's freaking out.
他们会喜欢你们的
They're gonna love you.
但愿吧
I hope so.
在两件事上你可以相信我
You can trust me on two subjects...
浮动利率的房♥贷和糟糕的家庭
adjustable‐rate mortgages and screwed‐up families.
你和安东尼会成为史上最好的爸爸
You and Anthony will be the best dads ever.
真希望你们愿意收养我
I wish you would adopt me!
我们可买♥♥不起你穿的那些衣服
We could never afford the wardrobe.
真不敢相信你现在居然
I cannot believe you are breaking up with me
在电♥话♥里跟我分手
over the phone right now!
至少不是短♥信♥
At least it's not a text.
你能别再抱怨找理由了吗
Can you hold that whiny rationalization for a hot second?
奥吉
Augie?
我们应该...
We're su‐supposed to be...
你还好吗
You okay?
那只是个愚蠢的梦
Oh, it was just that stupid dream
梦里你正成交一笔买♥♥卖♥♥
where you're doing a closing
贾斯汀·汀布莱克是买♥♥家
and Justin Timberlake's the buyer
就在他要签署过户费用表时
and just as he's about to sign the HUD‐One statement,
他看着你的眼睛 开始唱歌♥
he looks straight into your eyes and starts singing
《我就喜欢》 然后他的笔
"I'm Lovin' It" and then his pen
变成了一只大蛇
turns into this big snake.
拜托 你们都没做过这种梦吗
Oh, come on. You've never had that dream?
佐伊去哪了 还有
Where's Zooey and, uh...
奥古斯特
August?
卢克
Luke...
我
I'm‐‐
恐怕我们有麻烦了
afraid we have a problem.
我确定我把那东西炸成了碎片
I was certain I'd blasted that thing to smithereens.
我仍然相信
I still believe...
佐伊在哪
Where's Zooey?
我不知道
I don't know.
我坐在我的工作台边
I sat down at my workbench,
试图弄清如何把
trying to figure out how to integrate the...
切割装置组装成MED
chopping mechanism into an M. E. D.
接下来我知道的 就是我的
The next thing I knew, my‐‐
我的胳膊好像脱臼了一样
My arms felt like they were out of joint and‐‐
佐伊不知道去了哪里
Zooey was nowhere to be found.
我们封锁了
We are on lockdown.
她就在这间办公室里
She is in this office.
我们会找到佐伊的
We'll find Zooey.
我们要找到适用于卡纳基
And we somehow need to find the blades to a
6800-FYB模型
Karnaj model number 6800
食品搅拌机的刀片
FYB food processor.
有的是时间
There's plenty of time for that.
不
No!
那个恶魔专注于那种特殊的刀片
The demon focused on those particular blades.
它用锉刀把它们磨钝
It took a file and dulled them,
毁掉它们
destroyed them!
如果它费了这番力气
If it made that effort,
一定有什么问题
there is something there.
好
Okay.
你们去找佐伊
You guys look for Zooey.
你们都留意着彼此
And you keep an eye on each other.
卢克
Luke,
万一我对她做了
what if I did to her what those...
那些男生做的事
boys did to‐‐?
别问我
I can't.
是我
Hey. It's me.
你知道布莱顿那家24小时营业的省多多吗
You know that 24‐hour Sav‐Mor on Brighton?
是的 公园对面那家
Yeah, the one across from the park.
你知道他们有没有高端小家电吗
Do you know if they have any high‐end small appliances?
电梯还是封锁着
Elevators are still locked down.
楼梯的门显示上了锁
Stairway door shows locked.
佐伊
Zooey!
这个办公室很小
I mean, it's a small office.
快点 佐伊 别胡闹了
Come on, Zooey, quit screwing around!
发现什么了吗
Anything?
我们去看看他的工作间
Let's check his workshop.
罗曼地♥产♥
多诺万
半夜十二点二十
奥吉
Augie.
-找到了吗 -没有
‐ Any luck? ‐ No.
我一直在给她发消息 没有回应
I've been texting her. Nothing.
逃跑不是佐伊的作风
Not Zooey's style to run away.
可能佐伊没在开车
Maybe Zooey wasn't driving.
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表