剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
So, here's the thing:
我怎么也想不明白
I still cannot fathom, for the life of me,
卢克为什么要雇你
why Luke hired you.
我是说
I mean,
菲尔有着惊人的研究才能
Phil has those amazing research chops
奥古斯特呢
and August?
他可以用管道胶带把厨宝牌搅拌器
He can duct tape a KitchenAid mixer
和步话机绑在一起 用来召唤苏美尔的骗术之神
to a walkie talkie and use it to summon a Sumerian trickster God.
而我呢
And me?
不言自明
Well, it's self-explanatory.
但为什么雇你
But why you?
因为我能把房♥子卖♥♥出去
I'm a closer.
换句话说 我能带来利润
That's another way of saying I'm profit.
你是成本
You're overhead.
特拉华
The Delaware.
自从我们建好 那个样♥板♥房♥♥就麻烦不断
That model's been nothing but trouble since we built it.
有什么特别的吗
Anything special about it?
只有日光房♥有问题
Just the sunroom.
我们的首席执行官当时迷上了艺术
Our CEO was going through an artsy-fartsy period
他剽窃了
and he ripped off--
也就是说 他的灵感来自
that is, he was inspired by
他搭档给自己设计的房♥子
the house that his partner had designed for himself.
在后面安插了一个巨大的日光房♥
Stuck a big sunroom on the back.
起初 我们称之为"舒缓日光室"
At first, we called it a "Soothing solarium"
后来市场讨论组让我们使用
until the focus groups pointed us toward
"启发灵感的温室"
"Inspiring conservatory".
搬进去成为一位饱受折磨的艺术家
You know, move in become a tortured artist.
等等 我们开始吧
Hang on. Here we go...
从正面看 它和我们大多数产品一样
From the front it looks like most of our other product.
但后面
But around the back and...
看
Boom!
有段时间这户♥型♥卖♥♥疯了
These sold like crazy for a while,
但很快就不行了
but fell off fast.
比起灵感激发 如今的买♥♥家更看重
Today's buyer values multi-functional spaces
多功能的空间和带有悬臂式餐台的
and gourmet kitchens with cantilevered eat-in areas
美食厨房♥
more than inspiration.
怪不得
Wonder...
有机会和原设计者聊一聊吗
Any chance in talking to the original designer?
那个搭档
The partner?
他们吵了一架
They had a falling out.
他离开了
He left.
我想他几年后就去世了
I think he died a few years later.
那原来那栋房♥子呢 你能给我个地址吗
What about the original house? Can you get me an address?
或许可以
Probably.
听着 卢克
Look, Luke,
如果你找出了这一切的原因 别拖拖拉拉
if you find out what's causing all this, don't mess around.
杀掉它 毁掉它 把它送回地狱
Kill it. Destroy it. Send this thing back to hell,
或者任何它该去的地方
or wherever these things go.
让我在老板和他的傻老婆面前当一回英雄
Make me a hero to my boss and his whack-job wife.
你帮我把这件事变成一次晋升的好机会
You help me parlay this into a sweet promotion,
我不会亏待你
I'll make it worth your while!
把地址给我 好吗
Just get me that address, okay?
左转 目的地在您的右侧
Turn left and your destination will be on your right.
您已到达
You have arrived.
走开
Go away!
你是伯纳德·南丁格尔
You're Bernard Nightingale.
你在和我说话吗
You talkin' to me?
说话
Talkin'?
怎么可能
How's that work?
说来话长
It's a long story.
介意我进去吗
Mind if I come in?
不 别坐那
No. Not there.
这里是你设计的吗 伯纳德
You designed this, Bernard?
请叫我伯尼
Bernie, please.
对 是我设计的
Yes, I designed it.
很好
Very nice.
这里是黄泉鬼穴
It's a hellhole!
这是我为她设计的
I designed it for her.
我的未婚妻
My fiancée.
每一寸
Every inch,
每个角落
every corner.
只是为她
Just for her.
这是日光室
And the sunroom.
露西喜欢阳光
Lucy loved the sunshine.
发生什么了
What happened?
在我们搬进
Six months after we...
永恒之家的六个月后
moved into our forever home
她和我的亲哥哥私奔了
she ran off with my own brother.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在好些了 现在好多了
It gets better. It gets much better.
不仅我得住在这个地方 而且
Not only did I have to live in this place, but...
我的老搭档
my old partner
那个混♥蛋♥
the bastard -
他还从垃圾堆里翻出我的图纸 建了更多
he dug my plans out of the trash and built more.
建了一大堆
A whole bunch more!
每一栋都像一把刀子
Every one of them a knife.
一把刺入我的内脏的刀子
A knife stabbing into my guts.
你知道吗 你在这里做的事情
You know, what you are doing in here
在每一栋这样的房♥子里都发生了
happens at every house like this.
是啊 你知道
Yeah, you know.
这栋房♥子
This house
充满了痛苦
full of misery.
所以任何住在这里的人也会变得痛苦
So anybody who ever lives here is gonna be miserable, too.
这是我的痛苦
It's my pain,
但他们也会感受到
but they're gonna goddamn feel it!
这个油漆颜色很好
This paint color is fine!
那些人疯了
These people are insane.
这里有人在工作
Hey! There's people working down here!
老天
Geez.
这些忍♥者水坑是真的
Hey, these ninja puddles are real.
很晚了 我们或许该走了
It's getting pretty late. We should probably go soon.
邓肯和索菲抱怨过晚间的骚扰
Ah, Duncan and Sophie complained about disturbances at night.
很晚的时候
Late.
我们需要做评测
Which we need to assess.
实地
On site.
实时
In real time.
别开玩笑
Don't even joke about it.
要在外过夜了 亲
It's a sleepover, girlfriend.
我看到了酒橱 是吗
Saw a liquor cabinet, right?
是的
Oh, hells, yes.
好的 我要杀了卢克
Yeah. I'm going to kill Luke.
在加班呢
Working late.
我听说你有一些
I've heard that you have something
要尽快处理的事
you may need to dispatch.
我希望不会发展到那一步
Oh, I hope it doesn't come to that.
只是个悲伤苍老愤怒
Just a sad, old, pissed-off spirit
无法释怀的灵魂
that can't move on.
我知道那种感受
I know the feeling.
我怕他会伤害到别人
I'm afraid he's gonna hurt somebody.
比如某个房♥子里的小孩
Like a kid in one of those houses.
不是有意的 但他
Not on purpose, but he's--
尽管可能勾起一段不开心的回忆
At the risk of invoking an unpleasant memory,
我想提醒你特拉维斯的房♥子
I would remind you of the Travis house.
我明白你的意思了
Point taken.
也许菲尔和我该一起去
Perhaps Phil and I should come along?
苏珊在海边或许需要帮助
Susan may need help on the coast.
我需要你留守在这里
I'm going to need you to stand by here.
如果你遇到一些不寻常的状况
Unless you run into something unprecedented
这个应该能帮上忙
this should do the trick.
我听说客户要求你
I'm told that our client requested that you --
原话
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表