剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
I told you no showings for a good reason.
她只是个小女孩
She's just a little girl!
那只是伪装
It is a mask!
她的真面目非常可怕
A disguise for something so powerful
甚至能杀人
that it could kill you.
汤姆和帕蒂在哪
Now, where are Tom and Patty?
办事去了
Running errands.
卢克 我需要能按自己方法卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的自主♥权♥
Luke, I need the autonomy to sell my listings my way.
苏珊 你是我见过
Susan, you are the best agent
最好的房♥产经纪人
that I ever saw.
但遇到这种问题
But on issues like this,
你需要在所有环节跟我确认
you need to check in with me on everything.
你要相信我
You need to trust me
否则就另谋高就
or go work somewhere else ‐‐
去一个有业绩要求的地方
somewhere where the barriers to a sale,
而且没那么危险的地方
they don't come with so many sharp teeth.
听话 辛迪
Come on, Cindy.
不准玩游戏
No games.
我刚刚怎么说的
What did I just say?
你和其他人不一样
You're different from the others.
你和我期待的一样
You are exactly what I expected.
我很孤单
I'm so lonely.
我不懂 大家都去哪了
I don't understand where everybody went.
我妈妈 我爸爸呢
My mommy, my daddy?
他们走进了光里 而我不能...
They went up to the light and I couldn't‐‐
屁话
Bullshit.
你又老又丑
You are something old and ugly.
你很刻薄
You're mean.
你根本想不到
You have no idea.
你喜欢游戏吗
You like games?
游戏开始
Well, the game is on.
-卢克 -出去 我在工作
- Luke? I‐‐ ‐ Get out, I'm working!
我不知道 妈妈
I don't know, Mom.
我有种感觉
I just have this feeling
我选错了职业
I've stepped in a huge vocational turd.
总好过给那个人打工
Oh, it has to be better than working for that‐‐
那个利文斯顿
Livingston person.
我太黏人了
I was too needy.
拱手把他推回了妻子的怀抱
I pushed him back into the arms of his wife.
你应该把他推进碎木机
Well, you should have pushed him into a woodchipper.
我以为自己找了个美差
I thought I landed this really sweet gig.
做我喜欢的工作 换个新模式
Doing what I love in a fresh new paradigm.
从头开始
A clean start.
好吧 那发生了什么
Okay, so what happened?
老板 那个雇了我的人 卢克
The boss, the guy who hired me, Luke?
我以为他是个很好的人
I thought he was this really great guy.
他确实有点怪 但是
He's a little weird, but
最近情况急转直下
it's been a sliding scale lately.
他今天真让我太失望了
He just really disappointed me today.
而且其他人都不喜欢我
And none of the others like me.
这是你的第一周 给他们点时间
Well, it's your first week. Give 'em time.
他们嘲笑我
They laugh at me!
他们用我听不懂的晦涩词语
They use obscure words that I‐I don't understand.
只是
It's...
只是跟我想的完全不同
It's just not at all what I had hoped.
你不觉得自己对他们有点要求太高吗
You don't think you're being just a little tough on them?
妈
Mom.
你知道自己经常对别人不耐烦
Well, you know you tend to be impatient with people,
期望他们立马听话 并改变自己
expecting them to fall in line right away and come around
用你的完美方法做事
to your perfect way of doing things.
我的方法不一定总是完美
My way is not always perfect,
但比其他人的好很多
but it's so much better than everybody else's!
我说出来了 对吧
I said that out loud, didn't I?
怎么 我就该降低自己的标准吗
So, what, I'm just supposed to lower my standards?
这与你降低标准无关 亲爱的
Oh, this isn't about lowering your standards, love,
而是在于敞开心扉
It's about opening your heart.
让他们看到你真实的样子
Let them see who you really are.
我打赌他们会喜欢她
I bet they'll like her.
看来你加班了
Working late, I see.
这是昆西家吗
Is that the Quincy place?
对
Yes.
现在没什么特殊情况
Nothing much happening now
但我给你重播一下
but let me, uh, play you back an event
今早传感器接收到的信♥号♥♥
the sensors picked up this morning.
这大概就是我在那的时候
That's about the time I was there.
这时的信♥号♥♥还是轻微到中等
It appeared to be a light to moderate engagement
直到这里
right up to here.
然后变成了完全不同的东西
Then it became something completely different.
而且在它变化时消耗了巨大能量
A huge power drain when it changed.
这是个...
We have a, uh...
步兵吗
doughboy, perhaps?
不 这比步兵还棘手
No, this is nastier than a doughboy.
更强大 也许是LRG
More powerful. An LRG?
但愿不是
God help us.
要到达30埃的MED能量需要多久
How long to whip up a 30 angstrom M. E. D.
还要用一个便携好看的容器
in a portable yet stylish container?
不需要太久
Not long.
但只有当怪物显露出本态时
But it would only work against the beast
装置才有用
in its true form.
需要在这种峰值
During one of those spikes.
卢克
Luke?
你必须小心
You must be careful.
如果这个是
If this is
我想的东西
what I think it is,
它古老
it is old,
狡猾
it is cunning.
还很自负 且容易分心
It also has an ego and is easily distracted.
利用这点
Use that.
但记住
But remember...
它的存在只是为了制♥造♥悲伤和痛苦
it only exists to inflict pain and sorrow.
而且它能看到你的到来
And it sees you coming.
你买♥♥对了
You got it right.
佐伊 我们需要
Zooey, what we need
找到方法协调分包商的来访时间
is a way to coordinate our subcontractor visits.
我不在乎是数据库 表格
I don't care if it's a‐a database, a spreadsheet,
什么都行
whatever.
你设计 我来用
You design something, I will use it
我也会确保其他人也用
and I will make sure everyone else does, too.
可以吗
Fair enough?
我有些想法
I have thoughts.
苏珊
Uh, Susan?
谢谢这杯四倍超浓缩咖啡 放在大杯里的中杯
Thank you for the quad long shot medium‐in‐a‐large‐double cup
半咖♥啡♥因♥海盐焦糖摩卡拿铁再外加
half‐caff salted caramel mocha latte with two pumps
两下香草和多泡沫
of vanilla and extra foam.
不客气
You're welcome.
黑咖啡 不加奶油
Black coffee. No room for cream.
好 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
完美
Perfect!
这些是我们对昆西家做的深入调查
These are from the deep dive we're doing on Quincy.
我马上发给我 先等我...
I'll‐I'll get them to you as soon as I‐‐
你的文件 你的规矩
Your files, your rules.
发什么 什么时候发 都随你
Send me whatever, whenever.
说定了
It's a deal.
你认识他吗 那个修理工
Do you know him? The repair guy.
我们见过
We met.
梅布尔
Hey, Mabel!
*我是现在建筑承包商的完美典范*
*I am the very model of a modern building contractor.*
*我以此为生 因为演技不佳*
*I do this for a living now because I'm such a bad actor.*
别这表情
Oh, come on!
刚才那两句几乎押韵了
That nearly rhymed,
办公室礼仪先生
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表