剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
Were you not paying attention?
如果没有宿主 它没有身体
It doesn't have a body except for the host.
它是个巡游者 从不单独出行
It's a Roadie; never travels alone,
只会和集体行动
only with the band.
那它怎么跟过来的
So, how did it get up here?
它找到了宿主
It found a host.
行了
Oh, come on!
其实我们并不知道
The truth is we don't know.
这东西可以在一个人体内蛰伏上...
This thing can sit dormant in a person for...
菲尔 帮我详细说下
Phil, help me out here.
一般巡游者都不怎么喜欢潜伏状态
Latency seems to be uncomfortable for Roadies.
它们...
They...
它们喜欢到处移♥动♥ 像病毒那样
They like to move around, like a virus.
它在不同的蛰伏期之后
It infects different people and takes control
感染不同人然后获取控制权
after varying periods of dormancy
而宿主也浑然不觉 直到...
and the host never knows until...
他手里拿着斧子醒过来
he wakes up holding the axe.
我们大概晚上8点看到这个东西
It was around eight P. M. when we last saw this thing‐‐
当时奥古斯特以为自己杀了它
when August thought that he killed it.
奥古斯特肯定杀了它 好吗
Oh, August killed it, all right.
可你的设备不是这么说的
Your tech says otherwise.
那就是原本不止一个
Then there was more than one.
奥尔森姐妹 美国著名双胞胎艺人
像奥尔森姐妹那样吗
A Mary‐Kate and Ashley?
也有可能吧
I guess it's possible.
好吧
Okay.
我们暂时都待在这
We stay here for now.
注意互相观察 看会有什么状况出现
We keep an eye on each other and we see what pops up.
要多久
For how long?
直到我们找到它 让奥古斯特彻底将其消灭
Until we find it and August smokes it for real.
菲尔 发挥你专长 看能找到其他什么...
Phil, do your thing. See what else you can find out...
你呢 最好还是好好看看自己的设备
And you might want to look at your own device.
一种内存优化管理策略 可以及时化零为整
我们现在进入伙伴系统状态
We are on the buddy system.
苏珊 我们两个去讨论下门内德斯方案
Susan, you and I can talk about the Menendez proposal
去我办公室
in my office.
你们大家待在一起
You guys stick together.
随时注意彼此的情况
Eyes on each other all the time.
你有人照看薛定谔吗
You've got somebody to feed Schrodinger?
对 我 我给邻居打电♥话♥
Yes, I‐‐I'll call my neighbor.
我得给安东尼打电♥话♥ 他肯定会吓坏的
I gotta call Anthony. He's gonna freak out.
是 我也有人要打电♥话♥告知
Yeah, I got people I gotta call, too.
你出去时候要不顺便帮我们弄点吃的吧
Why don't you go ahead and get us some food while you're at it.
好 想吃什么
Okay, what sounds good?
吗♥啡♥滴剂怎么样
A morphine drip?
中餐可以吗
How's Chinese food?
大家都同意吗
Is that okay with everybody?
中餐
Chinese.
很好 按老样子点
Great. And get the usual.
与此同时...
In the meantime...
我们要随时观察彼此
Let's all keep our eyes on each other.
苏珊
Susan?
喂
Hello?
没有 就是工作的事 梅根
No, it's just one of those work things, Megan.
可能会很晚
It could be late.
只要能结束肯定不会拖延
Certainly no longer than absolutely necessary.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
我们要在这困多久
Just how long are we going to be stuck here?
很难说
It's hard to say.
不用我提醒你 我要在不到24小时内
I don't have to tell you that I am accepting a major award
去领一个重要奖项吧
in less than 24 hours
而且颁奖前还需要
and there are certain acts of... personal maintenance
做一些必要的...外貌修饰
that need to take place between now and then.
你看起来很棒 你看起来总是很棒
You look great. You always look great.
对毫无经验的人来说
To the untrained eye.
眺望旅馆 237房♥间
恐怖小说和电影《闪灵》内桥段
在我自己看来 我就是眺望旅馆里
In my own mind, I'm the chick in the tub in room 237
坐在237房♥间浴缸那女孩
of the Overlook Hotel.
你就是对自己太苛刻了
Look, you are just being too hard on yourself.
但这是我的夜晚 卢克
But it is my night, Luke.
真正属于我的夜晚
It's my one night!
斯坦利杯 北美冰球联盟冠军奖杯
我不可能获得奥斯卡奖 或者斯坦利杯
I'll never win an Oscar, or a Stanley Cup
诺贝尔奖也很显然
and the Nobel Prize committee has an obvious
并不会颁给房♥地♥产♥业
anti‐real estate bias.
你真的非要在我特别的这一天
Are you really going to deny me exfoliation
否定我去角质的行为吗
on my very special day?
你就这么残忍♥
Are you that cruel?
我没有否定你的任何事
I am not denying you anything.
但万一这东西在你体内
But if this thing is inside of you,
你肯定也不想它在你做获奖感言时候跳出来
you don't want it popping out in the middle of your acceptance speech
然后搞出一个巡游者大开斋 对吗
and do some kind of Roadie Rumspringa.
这对你塑造个人品牌也毫无益处
It's going to do nothing for your personal brand.
你还想不想聊门内德斯方案了
Now, do you want to talk Menendez or not?
想
Yes.
我不知道 杰弗里 这是我工作的一部分
I don't know, Jeffrey! It's part of my job.
如果你有工作的话 你就会理解了
Well, maybe if you ever had a job, you'd understand.
我以为你会理解 但我想错了
I thought you'd understand, but I guess not.
你还压力很大
You're stressed out?
安东尼 你想想我什么感受
Anthony, how do you think I feel?
说真的 我站在这和你说的越久
Quite honestly, the longer I stand here talking to you,
...猫粮在温水里泡的越久
...the longer cat food soaks in the warm water,
它就越喜欢
the better she likes it.
不 我暂时已经没有它喜欢的罐头了
No, I'm all out of the canned food she prefers.
我还没去...
I didn't get to the, uh...
去...
To the, uh...
商店买♥♥
store.
恐怕我们需要一同扛过这个难关了
I'm afraid we'll all have to struggle through this together.
天啊 信息量好大
Boy, it's a crowded field.
好吧
Okay...
斯拉夫人称之为莱西
The Slavs call it a Leshy.
神秘生物
网络名录
莱西
狐妖
日本传说中是只可变化形态的骗子狐狸
The Japanese have a shape‐shifting trickster fox
叫做狐妖
called a Kitsune.
印第安阿尔冈昆人叫它雪怪
For the Algonquins, a Wendigo.
雪怪
当它附在某人身上
When it possessed somebody,
会产生强烈的
it developed a violent compulsion
吃人冲动
to feast on human flesh.
谁饿了
Who's hungry?
我不知道你可以把它们按收入细分
I had no idea you could break them down by income.
之前你们是不可以
Used to be you couldn't.
但我开♥发♥了这个算法
But I developed this algorithm
可以从房♥产税数据库抓取数据
that scrapes the property tax database
推断出家庭收入
and extrapolates household income
生成单独列表
on a separate tab.
真厉害
It's fantastic.
这合法吗
Is it legal?
苏珊·爱尔兰 房♥地♥产♥界的叛徒
Susan Ireland: real estate renegade.
饭在楼下
Dinner's downstairs.
为什么在楼下 他通常都送上来
Why is it downstairs? He usually brings it upstairs.
因为他通常可以坐电梯
Ah, 'cause he can usually use the elevator.
我们的晚饭在哪里
So where is our dinner?
楼下保安的桌上
Down at the security desk.
我们说话时 拉里可能正闻着你的炸蟹角
Larry is probably sniffing your Crab Rangoon as we speak.
哪个拉里
Larry the, uh...
保安♥拉♥里
Larry the security guard.
就是那个看苏珊时
You know ‐‐ the one who looks at Susan
像侃爷孤芳自赏的人
the way Kanye looks at Kanye.
是的 打电♥话♥吧
Yeah. Just do the voice.
拉里
Larry!
你好呀
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表