剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
Well, I found a place I love.
卢克已拟定合同 正在做房♥屋检查
Luke has it under contract, pending inspection,
产权调查 还有
title search and...
卢克在哪里
Where is Luke?
你没跟他聊过吗
You haven't talked to him?
不是吧
Oh, come on!
卢克·罗曼
发来12条信息
怎么了
What?
上面显示我错过了卢克发来的12条消息
This says I missed 12 messages from Luke!
我去哪了
Where have I been?
出什么事了
What is going on?
我需要去我车里一下
I need to go to my car for a quick sec.
很快就回来
I will be back.
你们这么久才来
Took you guys long enough.
我们遇到好多红灯
We hit a lot of red lights.
他一定在里面
Must be inside.
卢克
Luke?
有人吗
Hello?
你们是谁
Who the hell are you?!
你是谁
Who are you?
太奇怪了
Freaky‐deaky.
这是哪里
What is this place?
我之前从没见过
I've never seen it before.
不 我要出去
Yeah, no, I'm out of here.
或不出去
Or not.
所以
So,
我是说 我想我们去
I mean, I guess we go...
那边
That way?
好 我们走吧
Yeah, let's do that.
你好 有人在吗
Hello, is anybody here?
我正在逃学的路上
I was just on my way to not going to school
突然我就在这里了
and then all of a sudden, I'm here.
我正要去教堂参加合唱排练
I was going to church for choir practice.
你是怎么回事
What's your story?
我正在修拖拉机
I was fixing the tractor.
它总是熄火 我很确定是因为燃料管线
It kept stalling, I'm pretty sure it was the fuel line.
你是农夫吗
You're a farmer?
我住在农场 不代表我是农夫
I live on a farm. It doesn't define me.
这是最高档的康茂达6♥4♥号♥
This is a top‐of‐the‐line Commodore 6♥4♥!
还没有公开♥发♥行
It hasn't even been released to the public yet.
老天 我想玩玩这个东西
Man, I'd love to mess with this thing.
只要我有些...
Uh, if only I had some...
工具
Tools.
我们能继续走吗
Can we please just keep moving?
你们先走吧
You guys go ahead.
这些是什么
What are those?
我一直以来最爱的糖果
Only my favorite candy of all time.
《白鲸记》
Moby Dick.
我一直想读这个
I always wanted to read this.
剧透警告 是鱼干的
Spoiler alert: the fish did it.
你知道吗 所有我最喜欢的东西在一个房♥间里
You know, all my favourite things in one room.
恭喜你对幸福的低门槛
Congratulations on your low threshold for happiness.
这个房♥间让我不舒服
This room's creeping me out.
你好
Oh, hello.
太酷了
Oh, sick.
好吧 我要摔电脑了
All right, shit waffle.
你真的想吃我一记吗
You really want a piece of this?
放马过来吧 婊♥子♥ 我要
Bring it, bitch! I will‐‐
-怎么回事 -他听起来很生气
‐ What is that? ‐ He sounds pissed.
砰
Bam!
不 不
No! No!!!
悲伤女孩
Sad Girl!
祭坛男孩
Altar Boy!
你们好
Hi!
走吧 我们应该待在一起
Come on. We should all stick together.
我要钻进
I am gonna reach
屏幕里踹你苍白的屁♥股♥
through that screen and kick your pale ass.
不 我不这么认为
Oh, no. I don't think so.
砰
Bam!
感受死亡的炽热吧
Eat hot smoking death!
破玩意儿
Shit waffles!
地球人 欢迎光临
People of Earth! Welcome!
又是语♥音♥信箱
Voicemail again.
你们是不是在颁奖后
Did you guys have some kind of a...
产生了分歧
Disagreement after the awards?
是吗 为什么那晚的记忆如此模糊
Did we? Why is that night such a blur?
我记得看着你站上颁奖台
I remember watching you up at the podium.
你看起来真美
You looked so great.
停下
Stop.
强大 有能力 但很谦恭
Strong and powerful, yet humble.
省省吧
Cut it out!
等夸完再停
Eventually...
下一件我记得的事 我就在这了
And the next thing I remember, I was here.
一个人 昏倒在沙发上
Alone, passed out on the couch.
而且家里乱成了一团
And the place looked like this.
我不知道发生了什么
Well, I have no idea what happened.
但如果再次发生 我们会知道的
But if it happens again, we're gonna know.
这是奥古斯特的包 神奇的东西
This is August's bag. Amazing stuff.
别碰 你知道那个能干什么
Don't touch this. You know what that can do.
就是这个
Here we go.
如果某个人或者某个东西 让你感觉不舒服
If somebody ‐‐ or something ‐‐ is creepy‐crawling you,
这个隐藏摄像机会当场拍下它们
this hidden camera's gonna catch them red‐handed.
我要找个地方把这东西♥藏♥起来
I'm gonna look for a place to hide it.
准备好输吧
Get ready to lose.
我快要输了
I am losing.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
别动
Stop moving!
我不喜欢疼痛 很疼
I don't like pain. It hurts.
我以为农场男孩应该很坚强
I thought farm boys were supposed to be tough?
我需要一点草药麻醉
I need a touch of herbal anesthesia.
别忘了你的老朋友
Don't forget your old friend.
真胆大
Bodacious.
胆大
Bodacious?
你多大了
How old are you?
16岁
16.
我也16 我从没听过那个词用在
I'm 16 and I've never heard that word used
讽刺之外的语境里
in anything other than ironic context.
胆大
Bodacious?
你哪一年出生的
What year were you born?
1965年
1965.
什么
What?
卢克
Luke,
你呢
what about you?
我什么
What about me what?
你什么时候出生的 悲伤女孩在查身份
When were you born? Sad Girl's checking IDs.
84年
'84.
对 我也是
Yeah. Same.
我是98年 他是65年
'98, '65.
但我们都是16岁吗
But we're all 16?
如果我们是都死了呢
What if we're dead?
等等 如果这里是地狱呢
Wait ‐ what if this is hell?
不可能
Naw.
这大♥麻♥味道太好了
The weed's too good.
是这栋房♥子
It's the house.
是因为这栋房♥子
It's the house!
它让我们来到这 把我们都变成16岁 而且
It‐it brought us all here and‐and made us 16 and it...
它给了我们想要的一切
It's giving us everything it thinks we want.
对 你有书和甘草糖
Yeah, you got books and‐and sugary jumper cables.
你有老电脑和大♥麻♥
You got old computers and weed.
还有巧克力派和
And Mallomars and...
无所事事
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表