剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
And one day you just...
你会失去他们
You lose them.
就像爸爸
Like Dad.
爸爸怎么了吗
Something happens to Dad?
只是生活 伙计
Life happens to him, buddy.
死亡也是生活的一部分
Death is a part of life.
通常是安静的那部分
Usually the quiet part.
但关键是
So, here's the pitch:
你留在这里 那一切都不会发生
You stay here and none of it happens.
没有错综复杂 没有杂乱无章
None of the complications, none of the muss, the fuss,
可怕的夜晚 悲伤的告别
scary nights, the sad goodbyes.
那我该怎么办
So, what do I do?
你得做安全明智的选择
You make the safe, smart play.
你告诉这栋房♥子这就是你想要的全部
You tell this house this is all you want.
大声说吗
Out loud?
你觉得这栋房♥子能读心吗
You think this house can read your mind?
好吧
Well, right.
但没错
But, yeah.
你得大声说出来
You say it out loud.
那我们要怎么说服房♥子里的人
So, how do we convince someone who is inside the house
他还不知道我们在外面
who doesn't know that we're outside the house
让他离开房♥子
to leave the house?
对 是个难题
Yeah, a bit of a conundrum.
我们都从前门进去
Well, we all went in through the front door,
但从窗户弹射出来 对吧
but we all got ejected through the window, right?
所以窗户就是出口
So, the window is the way out, okay.
好吧
Okay, so,
如果我打给安东尼呢
what if I call Anthony?
我敢肯定他能移走整个窗框
I'm pretty sure he can remove the entire window frame,
否则他就只能用玻璃刀非常小心地
otherwise, he'll have to use glass cutters and very carefully
切开装饰花纹玻璃
cut around the ornamental glass,
直到它的热...
unless it's thermal pane‐‐
往后退
Stand back!
棒
Yes!
这也是个方法
That's another way to go.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我的朋友们去哪了
What happened to my friends?
朋友
Friends?
那些不是你的朋友
Those weren't your friends.
你没有朋友
You have no friends!
你只有鬼魂
You have ghosts
和恶魔
and demons.
那些从床底下朝你私语的东西
Things that whisper at you from under your bed.
你有全天候的工作 仅此而已
You have work 24‐7, and that is all you have,
你这个没妈的怪物
you motherless freak.
你会一直孤单一人 卢克
You are going to be alone forever, Luke.
孤独面对那些尖叫
Alone with the screams
和私语
and the whispers.
碌碌终生 没有假期
Busting your ass, never a vacation.
在筋疲力竭的城市
Burnout city.
或你可以说那些话
Or you can say the words
并永远留在这里
and stay here forever.
安全
Safe,
没有负担
unburdened,
没有麻烦
unchallenged.
只要说
Just say,
"这是我想要的全部"
"This is all I want."
这是...
This is, ah...
这是我想要的...
This is all, um...
但关键是
But, se‐see the thing is,
我想要的更多
I want more.
我能听见声音
I hear the voices and
我也想回话
I want to talk back.
我能看见一些东西
I‐I see these things,
一些人
these people
迷惘的人和物 然后
who are lost, and...
我想帮他们找到他们在寻找的东西
I want to help them find whatever's out there to find.
也许那是
M‐maybe that's
神 或者
god, or...
或许只是...
Maybe it's just...
安宁
Peace.
或
Or, uh...
也许这是个迷你高尔夫球场 但是
Maybe it's a miniature golf course, which,
顺便说一句
by the way,
这不是
this is not.
所以我们不能有好东西
This is why we can't have nice things.
卢克
Luke!
你确定你想这么做吗
Are you sure you wanna do this?
爸爸 你真的在这吗
Dad, are you even here?
你从没有过家庭
You never had a family.
跟着我
Stay with me!
我只是实话实说
I was being honest.
你这样的人
A guy like you‐‐
我们这种人
Like us‐‐
对世界的看法与其他人不同
who doesn't see the world like everybody else...
在外面生存很难
It is tough out there.
很多人会把你推开
A lot of people are going to push you away.
妈妈只是开始
Mom was just the start.
或我们可以留在这里
Or we could stay here,
绝不给他们机会
never give them the chance.
别出去 卢克
Don't go out there, Luke.
你会后悔
You'll be sorry.
爸爸经常对我们说什么
What'd Dad always tell us?
"船停在港湾才安全"
"Ships are safe at harbor."
但那不是船的作用
That's not what ships are for.
-大家都好吗 -卢克
‐ Everybody okay? ‐ Luke!
-兄弟 -我想是的
‐ Bud! ‐ I believe so.
里面发生了什么
What happened in there?
那些魔法 幻想
The glamor, the illusion.
被我扯下了面具
I tore it open.
我觉得之前没有人
I don't think anybody's ever called it
揭露过它的真面目
on its bullshit before.
显然大家都没有你独特的
Certainly nobody with your unique...
视角 卢克
perspective, Luke.
有时这是种天赋
Sometimes it is a gift.
我想是的
I guess it is.
那么
So...
这房♥子回归正常了吗
Is the house back to normal?
他在干什么
What's he doing?
他擅长的事
What he does.
魔法被解除了
Glamor is broken.
你还好吗 你去哪了
Are you okay? Where you been?
我们晚点说
We'll talk later.
好
Okay.
既然你们都在这
Well, since you're all here,
我得告诉大家一个我的决定
I need to tell you about a decision that I've made.
我一直在考虑我们是否应该开始做正经中介
I've been thinking that it might be time for us to go legit.
主流中介
Mainstream.
就像其他房♥屋中介一样
Just like any other residential brokerage,
稍微走在时尚前沿一些
just a little more fashion‐forward.
但现在我决定...
But now I've decided...
拉倒吧
Nah.
这件事永远不会消失
This thing'll blow over.
我们得做自己
We gotta be who we are.
不能假装
No faking it.
我们生来就是要从事独特的职业
We are built for a particular job.
没错
Exactly.
我希望你们今晚都回家
Now, I want you to go home tonight.
好好休息 多多喝水
Rest up, hydrate,
因为明天我们要精神饱满地回到办公室
because we are going to come back to the office tomorrow
准备好大显身手 并签好多契约
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表