剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
你还活着
You're alive.
我们也许死了 但我们是家人
We may be dead but, goddamit, we're family!
这都是他的错
It's his fault!
她本来是我们的 直到他出现
She was ours until he came along.
别傻了 她依然是我们的
Don't be foolish. She's still ours.
不是吗 亲爱的
Aren't you, dear?
她最好是
She damn well better be!
别吵了 别在晚饭时吵架
Stop it. No fighting at dinner.
她是剩下的唯一一个 真正的诺斯家人
She's the only one left. The next true North.
卡勒姆真爱装逼
Callum is such a tool.
你对家庭有责任
You have a duty to the family!
她对自己也有责任
She has a duty to herself.
你
You!
别管这事
Stay out of this!
哈珀
Harper.
音乐盒
The music box!
别烦我的家人
Leave my family alone!
倒着播放
Play it backwards.
倒着上发条
Wind it backwards!
倒着
Backwards!
哈珀
Harper.
哈珀 亲爱的
Harper, darling.
莎姆奶奶
Grammy Sam!
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
我想离开
I tried to leave
我想卖♥♥掉乡间小屋
and I tried to sell the cottage.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
是我该抱歉
I'm the one who's sorry.
你爷爷死后
When your grandfather died,
这个乡间小屋
this cottage
和以此为灵感的音乐盒
and the music box it inspired, well,
成了我的执念
they became an obsession.
我一直活在过去
I lived in the past.
但没人能回到过去
But one can't turn back time.
所以 随着那段美妙的音乐
And so, with that lovely melody
在我脑中播放
playing in my head
我向这个世界告别了
I said goodbye to this world.
之后我才发现
And it was only in the next
自己的所作所为
that I learned the awful truth
造了什么孽
of what I'd done.
所有爱这地方的人
That none of us who love this place,
或在水中长眠的人 都无法往前走
or slept in its water, could move on
除非音乐倒着放
until that melody was turned back.
往回放
Turned back.
我完全不知道
I had no idea that
自己最后出于绝望的行动竟会
my final act of despair would
把你们都困在这里
keep you all trapped here.
但现在
But now,
我们都自♥由♥了
we're all free.
我们可以往前走
We can move on.
你也必须如此
And so must you.
终于
Finally,
这么多年
after all these years,
有人能听到我的歌♥了
someone could hear my song.
别走
Don't go.
我必须走
I must.
你也是
And so must you.
你可以成为任何人
You can be anything.
做任何事
Do anything.
但你必须往前看
But you have to move on.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
火车站
The train station.
你确定吗
You sure?
七点半有一趟火车
Seven‐and‐a‐half‐hour train ride
去道格伍德州公园
to Dogwood State Park.
然后从那里
And from there...
谁知道呢
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
好了
Okay.
我们再试一次 好吗
Let's try this again, shall we?
你会喜欢外面的世界
You are going to love the outside world.
希望如此
I hope so.
而且 现在的利率非常低
Plus, interest rates are at an all‐time low.
表格很完美
The spreadsheet is perfect.
正是我们需要的
It's just what we need.
当然是
Of course it is.
我是说"谢谢"
I mean "Thank you".
别问了
Don't even ask.
这应该成为我们公♥司♥的口号♥
That should be our company slogan.
回来时我安排了四个人看♥房♥♥
On the drive back I set up four individual showings.
你能把他们都登记上吗
Can you get them on the books?
是去看诺斯家族的乡间小屋 对吧
That's for the North family cottage, right?
我们就说"乡间小屋"吧
Let's just say "The cottage".
你还好吗
You okay?
和拉森怎么样
How'd it go with Larson?
还是用上了你的救急信封
Had to crack open your emergency envelope.
然后呢
And?
他超爱
He loved it!
现代恐怖大♥师♥
Master of modern horror.
布雷迪一家的房♥子看上去完全无害
That Brady Bunch house looked completely harmless.
他在里面待了几秒 出来时感觉就像
He spent a few seconds in there and came out looking like
铁板烧店里的素食主义者 那是...
a vegan at Sizzler. What was‐‐?
那是我的房♥子 我小时候在那长大
That was my house. I grew up there.
我有很多...不同寻常的朋友
I had a lot of... unusual friends.
它们不能都跟我一起上大学
They couldn't all come with me to college.
我很期待听它们的故事
I look forward to reading about them...
在大白天 有阳光的时候
in broad daylight. With the light on.
我觉得那样最好不过了
I think that would be for the best.
卢克
Luke...
如果你想谈谈
if you ever wanted to talk about
家庭 感情之类的 你懂的
family and feelings and stuff, you know,
与工作无关的事
not work‐related,
我很乐意倾听
I would be up for that.
谢谢
Thank you.
卢克
Luke?
生命苦短
Life is short.
有时你得踏出一步 别再托管
And sometimes you gotta step up and close escrow
否则很可能被更好的出价打败
before you get beat out by a better offer.
梅根·多诺万
Megan Donovan.
如果你喜欢她 那就主动出击
If you like her, you should make a move.
她是个客户
She's a client.
公私分明 私生活和工作
Neat little piles. Personal, business.
这是TED演讲 卢克
That's a TED Talk, Luke.
不是生活
It's not a life.
我们要庆祝吗
Are we celebrating?
有人给房♥子出价了吗
Did you get an offer on the house?
不是
Uh, no.
这不是工作相关的拜访
This isn't exactly a professional visit.
这是
It's, uh...
另一种
the other kind.
我去拿冰
Let me get some ice.
我们书房♥见 好吗
Meet me up in the library, okay?
好
Okay.
我没想到你还会回来
I never thought you'd come back.
我在窗户看到你了
I saw you in the window.
我立马就知道是你
I knew it was you the second that‐‐
我们对自己说的故事
Oh, the stories we tell ourselves.
你大概还存在着不切实际的幻想
You probably had some demented fantasy
以为我会回家
that I'd come back.
我会给你做早饭
That I'd make you breakfast and
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表