剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
secret thing that only happened when I was
生气或
upset or‐‐
或害怕时
or scared.
发生意外时打破玻璃
In case of emergency, break glass.
对
Yeah.
但自从我...
But since I‐‐
自从我们
since we
开始一起工作
started working together,
事情就变了
it's been different.
我不
I'm not
再害怕我的能力了
scared of it anymore.
而今晚
And tonight...
今晚 我这辈子头一回
Tonight, for the first time in my entire life,
我真的感觉
I‐I really felt like
我掌控着一切
I was in control.
精准
It was precise.
完全不带感情 而是...
It was not emotional. It was...
带有战术思考
Tactical.
而且
And,
说真的感觉很刺♥激♥
honestly, it was a rush!
很有趣
It was fun!
我从没有过这种感受
I've never felt this way.
那些声音
The voices...
我小时候起就能听到的
the ones I've heard since I was little.
都没了
They're not there.
-什么意思 -不见了
‐ What do you mean? ‐ Not there.
消失了 一片沉寂
Gone. Silent.
我试着去寻找 但是...
I try to reach out, but...
-也许你只是累了 -不
‐ Maybe you're just tired. ‐ No.
我什么也没听到
I got nothing.
这段时间我可以负责
Hey, I can handle things for a little while.
恐怕必须得由你负责了
I'm afraid you're gonna have to.
爸
Dad?
你在这吗
Are you even here?
来吧
Come on.
给我说个笑话
Tell me a joke.
摇摇铁链 弄翻保龄球瓶子
Rattle a chain, knock a ten‐pin over...
什么都行
Anything.
因为我不确定自己能接受再次失去你
'Cause I'm not sure I can handle losing you again.
爸
Dad...
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
谨以本片纪念肖恩·金
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表