剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
我要找到她
I need to find her.
你待在这里
You stay where you are.
卢克 我们要和你谈谈
Luke, we need to talk to you.
在外面
Outside.
你们可以在我面前谈
You can speak in front of me.
我们看了你的工作间
We looked in your workshop.
MED被拆掉了
The M. E. D is dismantled.
我跟你说了 巡游者锉平了刀片
I told you, the Roadie filed down the blades.
你对佐伊做了什么
And what did you do to Zooey?
大伙儿 冷静
Mm, guys, chill out.
-佐伊 -你之前去哪了
‐ Zooey! ‐ Where the hell were you?
-我在走廊里 -之前呢
‐ I was in the hallway. ‐ And before that?
我
I was...
我
I was, um...
和杰弗里通话
Talking on the phone with Jeffrey and...
我想他和我分手了
I think he broke up with me.
在电♥话♥里
On the phone?
真是君子
Classy.
我觉得你没有评价
Um, I think you're automatically disqualified
尴尬分手的资格
from commenting on awkward breakups.
总之 我正在和杰弗里通话
Anyway, I was talking on the phone with Jeffrey
然后我
and then I was...
在会议室外面了
outside the conference room.
让我看看你的眼睛
Let me see your eyes.
-这里太亮了 -我知道
‐ It's too bright in here. ‐ I know.
是我妈妈的消息
It's a text from my mom.
"打开电视 本地新闻 七频道"
"Turn on the TV, local news, channel seven."
一对身份未明的夫妻
...where an unidentified couple
今晚命悬一线
are in critical condition tonight,
危险信♥号♥♥ 玛利亚·苏亚雷斯实况报道
在今晚早些时候发生的冲突之后
their two pre‐teen sons in the care of social services
他们的两个年幼的儿子已被社工人员照看
following a confrontation that occurred earlier this evening.
细节并不明确 但先行报道说
Details are sketchy, but early reports say that
其中一个或两个儿子要为其父母的受伤负责
one or both sons are responsible for their parents' injuries.
然而 聚焦七台发现今晚的事故和
However, Spotlight Seven has discovered a strange link
不到一年前发生的悲剧
between tonight's incident and a tragedy
有着奇怪的联♥系♥
that occurred under a year ago.
关于造成特拉维斯一家死亡的爆♥炸♥
Questions still linger about the explosion
仍有疑问尚未解决
that caused the death of the Travis family...
我的天
Oh, dear.
但是我们发现
...but we've discovered
特拉维斯一家
that both the Travises
和今晚事故中身份未明的受害者
and the unidentified victims of tonight's incident
都是同一家神秘地♥产♥公♥司♥的客户
were clients of the same shadowy real estate firm.
我们一点也不神秘
Um, we are so not shadowy.
我们是有点神秘
We're a little shadowy.
警♥察♥将不会对今晚的事故
...and the police will not comment
或者特拉维斯家爆♥炸♥案的细节
on the details of tonight's incident
作出评论
or the Travis explosion.
但这种看似的巧合
But does this seeming coincidence
是否会给这家
raise some troubling questions
出♥售♥
罗曼地♥产♥
神秘公♥司♥的其他客户带来疑问
for other clients of the mysterious firm?
现场报道 我是玛利...
Reporting live, I'm Mari‐‐
我们完蛋了
We're so screwed.
不
No!
我也很高兴见到你们
Nice to see you, too.
你怎么过来的
How'd you get in here?
保安带我上来的
The security guy brought me up.
他有钥匙
He has a key.
保安有钥匙吗
The security guy has a key?
对 我觉得大概是在别人开始叫他
Yeah, I think they gave it to him roughly around the same time
"保安"时他就拿到了钥匙
they started calling him "The security guy."
-这里怎么回事 -说来话长
‐ What's going on here? ‐ It's a long story.
好笑的是你要跟我们一起
The punch line is you're gonna be stuck in here
被困在这里了 我一会解释
with us for a while. I'll explain in a minute.
那是食品加工机吗
Is that the food processor?
最后一个库存了
Uh, the last one in stock!
而且我还有打九折的优♥惠♥券
Plus I had a coupon for ten percent off.
型号♥6800-FYB
Model number 6800‐FYB.
好极了
Brilliant.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你喜欢这个颜色
I, uh, hope the color's okay.
真好
Lovely.
你要把这个给别人吗
Are you going to give it to somebody?
我肯定要试试
I'm certainly going to try.
所以如果机器第一回没用
So, if that machine didn't work the first time,
你为什么觉得现在能有用
what makes you think it's going to work now?
首先 我依然认为之前奏效了
First, I maintain that it did work.
其次 就算是我错了 虽然极不可能
Second, on the remote possibility that I am wrong,
我这次极大提升了速度
I am significantly increasing the speed,
效率和设备的致命性
efficiency and lethality of the device.
那个
So...
我们还没谈谈你说我"粘人"这件事
we never did deconstruct that "Needy" remark.
或许我是在说你的明显需求
Well, perhaps I was commenting on your apparent need
身边的人都是某种
to be with a certain...
类型
type.
好吧 我没有什么类型
Okay, I do not have a type.
我...杰弗里跟AJ完全不同 而AJ
I‐‐ Jeffrey was nothing like A. J. who was nothing ‐‐
跟克莉丝完全不同
nothing like Chris.
那是我错了
I stand corrected.
他们虽然都没有正经的职业 但是
I mean, none of them had, like, careers to speak of but,
我再重申一次 这不是类型
once again, that's not a type.
AJ在学习成为一个酒保
A.J. was studying to become a bartender.
参加了三次考试
Took the exam, like, three times.
总是在莫吉托上挂科
Always tripped up on the mojito.
所以我想了一个秘密口诀
So, I came up with this secret phrase,
帮他记住其中需要的原料
it's like a memory aid for him to remember the ingredients ‐‐
朗姆 青柠 薄荷 苏打汽水 糖浆 冰块
rum, lime, mint, club soda, sugar, ice...
现实凶手 犯罪现场调查员
Real Life Murders, Crime Scene Investigators.
很简单 对吧
That's so simple, right?
但AJ不觉得
Not for A. J.
克莉丝呢
And Chris?
克莉丝写诗
Chris wrote poetry.
以前总喜欢大发雷霆
Used to go on these huge rants
说社交媒体把自♥由♥诗歌♥商品化
about how social media was commoditizing free verse.
"如果一切都是诗歌♥ 那什么也不是诗歌♥"
"If everything's a poem, nothing's a poem."
所以我建议她最好改行做其他东西
So, I suggested that maybe she was better suited for something
比如建筑
like construction.
这么说吧 结果不理想
And let's just say that ended badly.
杰弗里
And Jeffrey...
杰弗里出演单口相声
Jeffrey does stand‐up.
不太好笑
Not very funny.
至少故意为之的笑点不好笑
Not intentionally, at least.
你能把那个小艾伦扳手给我吗
Would you, uh, mind handing me that small Allen wrench?
我只是想说你似乎需要
All I'm saying is that you seem to need...
任务 而不是人
projects rather than people.
这话说的真残忍♥
That's a terrible thing to say.
你的伴侣应该是个
You should be with someone...
美好的人
wonderful.
但这些人应该是完整的
But such people are available fully assembled.
你不需要看到他们像工具般
You needn't keep acquiring them
躺在工具盒里
in kit form.
我不粘人
I'm not needy.
你就是粘人
You're needy.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
什么
What?
我竟然相信
That I believe it.
出自莎士比亚戏剧《哈姆雷特》
天地间不止有天堂地狱 霍雷肖
More things than heaven and earth, Horatio.
我是个学科学的女孩 卢克
I'm a science girl, Luke.
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表