剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
我们安葬他时的那件优秀运动员外套
the red letterman's jacket that we buried him in.
他告诉我不要进去
He told me to stay out.
说起来
So,
关于进去这件事...
on that subject...
我还没能从多诺万房♥子找到什么
I never did find anything on the Donovan place.
它...
It, uh...
就在梦幻之地
Lives in the land of dreams.
但是...
But...
来看亨德森宅
Meet the Hendersons.
亨德森宅
多诺万房♥子
他们距离多诺万房♥子140多米
They're 160 yards away from the Donovan place
建在一栋被拆除的马厩上面
on the site of a torn‐down carriage house
它的平面图在档
whose floor plan is on file.
亨德森宅
多诺万房♥子
而图上显示
And it indicates...
税收调查部 案例096b
有条隧♥道♥
A tunnel.
我们要怎么和这个人说
So, what are we gonna tell this guy?
我们需要高水平鬼扯来蒙混过关
We're gonna need some weapons‐grade bullshit.
好好看着
Watch and learn.
亨德森先生吗
Mr. Henderson?
是的
Yeah?
我叫苏珊·爱尔兰 亨德森先生
My name is Susan Ireland, Mr. Henderson.
这是我的同事们 伦凡特女士和奥利先生
These are my associates, Ms. L'Enfant and Mr. Orley.
我们为罗曼地♥产♥工作
We're with The Roman Agency.
我们是地♥产♥中介专家 现在有一个客户
We're a specialty real estate brokerage and we have a client
对你的房♥子非常感兴趣
who is very interested in your house.
这个地方
This place?
我们的客户要求很严格
Our client has some rather strict criteria,
不知可否让我们进去做个快速评估
so if we could come in and do a quick assessment,
就可以推动这笔交易了
we can get the ball rolling.
不必 我不感兴趣
No. I'm not interested.
我们的客户非常...
Our client is very...
我准备周末外出
Look, I'm getting ready to leave for the weekend.
我 我没有出♥售♥意向
I'm‐I'm not interested in selling.
亨德森先生
Mr. Henderson,
如果你看一下我名片背后
if you look at the back of my business card,
就会找到我们客户
you'll find a number that represents our client's
初始的报价
initial offer.
我们就从地下室开始评估吧
Perhaps we can start with the basement?
我很喜欢你对这下面的设计
I love what you've done down here.
一点都不落入俗套
Way to not chase those trends.
我 按照你们的建议
Uh, so I, uh, called my neighbor,
给邻居多诺万小姐打了电♥话♥
Miss Donovan, as you suggested.
她说我可以相信你们
She said I can trust you.
那就太好了
Good to hear.
我 必须得出门了
Look, I, uh, really gotta go.
还请离开时一定锁好门
Uh, make sure to lock up the door when you leave.
亨德森先生 你走之前我想问
Ah, Mr. Henderson! Before you go...
过去几周你有没有注意到什么异常情况
You haven't noticed anything unusual over the past few weeks?
异常 哪种异常
Unusual? How?
奇怪声音 亮光
Noises. Lights.
突然的室温变化
Sudden variations in temperature.
任何焦虑感之类
A feeling of general anxiety?
没有 没有这种事情
No. None of that stuff.
但是有几个眼神呆滞的孩子
There was a bunch of dead‐eyed kids
昨晚在走廊玩挽手向前冲游戏
playing Red Rover in the hallway last night.
建议你们不要和客户提起这件事
Might wanna not mention that to your client.
虽然大部分装备他都随身带 但是
So, he usually keeps all the good stuff on him, but
奥古斯特总是准备一套后备装备
August does keep a go‐bag as backup.
来看下 多诺万房♥子
Okay, let's see: the Donovan house is
在这个方向 所以大概是
that‐a‐way, so maybe
这面墙
this wall?
或者那面
Or‐or maybe that one?
那面
That one.
不像 好像就是石膏墙
No, this is just drywall.
我给安东尼打电♥话♥
I could call Anthony.
他肯定有合适的工具来弄这个和那...
I'm pretty sure he's got the right tools for this and that‐‐
佐伊 我不建议这么做
Zooey, I wouldn't do that!
别人后摆臂挥杆的时候千万别说话
Never talk during somebody's backswing.
老天 你可真是个糟糕的病人
God, you're a terrible patient.
我觉得好多了 我不能干躺着
I'm feeling better. I can't just lie there.
我必须得去这个实验室
I can't miss this lab.
你...你确定自己可以吗
Are you...are you sure you're going to be all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
谢谢你照顾我
Hey, thanks for taking care of me.
还帮我们在亨德森那说好话
And for putting in a good word with that Henderson guy.
怎么了
What?
卢克
Luke,
如果...
would it be o...
如果我今晚回自己家 你会介意吗
Will you be okay if I stayed at my place tonight?
当然不介意
Sure.
你觉得怎么舒服怎么来
Whatever works.
我接下来几周都会很忙
I'm going to be really busy over the next few weeks.
准备申请住院实习什么的
Getting ready to apply to residencies and all.
那肯定很令人兴奋
That's gonna be really exciting.
我想...
I guess...
如果你有空想见我就会来
I guess maybe you'll see me if you have time.
你知道在哪能找到我
You know where I am.
你找到奥古斯特的话 告诉我好吗
Let me know when you find August?
情况不错
This isn't so bad.
你怎么想到这下面有条隧♥道♥
How'd you even know this was down here?
禁酒令时期 有些走私商
During prohibition, some bootleggers would link
就把他们的房♥子和马厩
their main residence to the carriage house
在地下用隧♥道♥相连
by underground tunnels.
以便方便运货...
Made it easier to move merchandise...
你们听到什么吗
Did you hear that?
有些人紧张过度了
Someone's a little tense.
我警惕性很高
I'm vigilant.
明白了 你神经质
Okay, so, then you're jumpy.
-我是警觉 -别吵了
- I'm alert. - Cut it out.
是她挑起的
Well, she started it.
我说别吵了
Well, I'm finishing it.
好吧 该走快点了
Okay, time to move a little faster now.
这是我跟你说过的那个文件
给我打电♥话♥
菲尔
死胎证明
死胎出生证明
圣约瑟夫医院
1985年3月31日
婴儿名 罗曼
还有多远
How much further?
我不知道 大约46米
I don't know. 50 yards?
如果尽头是扇锁上的门怎么办
And what if there's a locked door at the end?
你知道你听得见我说话
I know you can hear me.
我觉得他听不见
I don't think so.
住嘴
Knock it off.
今晚
This night
酝酿了很久
has been a very long time in the making.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是这幢房♥子
I am the house.
这幢房♥子就是我
The house is me.
那些家伙是谁
Who are those guys?
这幢房♥子里的幽灵 他们看起来很生气
Spirits of the house and they look pissed.
你觉得他们会伤害我们吗
Do you think they're going to hurt us?
天啊 要不我们问问他们
Gee, should we ask 'em?
奥古斯特的眼镜在哪里
August's glasses ‐where are they?
该死 我掉在地下通道里了
Shit! I dropped them in the tunnel!
好吧 我们该分头去找奥古斯特
Okay, we should split up and find August.
对 分头行动 因为这在电影里效果特别好
Oh, yeah. Splitting up 'cause that works so well in the movies!
我们可以像小孩子踢足球一样
Well, we could stay clustered together
抱成一团
like little kids playing soccer,
但这要多花三倍时间才能找到他
but it'll take three times longer to find him.
好吧
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表