剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
苏珊
Susan,
我接下来得专注于多诺万的房♥子
I'm going to need to focus on the Donovan house.
你能接手勒诺的房♥子吗
Can you take over the Lenore's place?
而且我们快没主意了
And we are running out of ideas.
丽塔呢 我们要不赶紧想出点主意来
And Rita? She's going to eat us alive
她会把我们生吞活剥了
if we don't come up with something soon.
这事我们都忙一整个月了 我能依靠你吗
We've been at it for a month. Can I count on you?
我对尊贵白金圈的前会员
Well, I expected no less from a veteran of the
期望也不低
Platinum Ring of Esteem.
我倒希望那是件珠宝
I wish it had been jewelry.
还有一件事
And one last thing.
别排除理性解释
Don't rule out the rational explanation.
永远不
Ever.
排除吗 我还盼望有呢
Rule it out? I'm praying for it.
乐土公园
楼上有什么
What's upstairs?
有六间卧室 四间厕所
There's six bedrooms, four bathrooms,
一个图书馆之类的...
a sort of a library, um...
有点像起居室
Like a parlor or something.
还有个很大的阁楼
And a big attic.
楼下呢
Downstairs?
我没怎么下去过
I don't really go down there.
只有一些箱子 还有扇门
There's just a bunch of boxes and, like, a door,
但它被锁住了
but it's locked.
我觉得 我们得下去看看 你觉得呢
I think, uh, we should have a look, don't you?
好的 请便
Yeah. Please.
这是什么声音
What's that noise?
你以前听到过吗
You've never heard that before?
你有宠物吗 狗 猫
Do you have pets? Dogs? Cats?
没有 布洛克会过敏
No. Brock's allergic.
-鱼呢 -鱼
‐ Fish? ‐ Fish?
它们用小鱼鳍开门不会太困难吗
Wouldn't their little fins have trouble working the knob?
任何活物都会激起一个
Any living organism can stimulate an otherwise
本不活跃的疯子运动场
inert psycho‐kinetic field.
可能是老鼠
Could be rats.
可别是老鼠
Oh, don't say rats.
大多数鬼话我都不信 但我相信可能有老鼠
I don't believe in most of this crap but I do believe in rats.
据你所知
To your knowledge,
你的祖父 或者有没有其他人
did your Grandfather, or anyone else, die...
惨死在整间房♥子里吗
horribly in this house?
他在老人院去世
He died in an extended care facility.
他有老年痴呆症
He suffered from some dementia.
我不怪他
I don't blame him.
大狗狗
Big puppy.
谁是乖狗狗
Who's a good boy?
你是
You are!
快关门
Shut the door!
不 等等 等等
No, wait, wait!
你重拾信心了吗
Have you, uh, regained your faith?
没有
No.
但确实吓得我少活了几秒四十岁的好时光
But I did shave a few seconds off my best time in the 40.
别告诉我那不是大老鼠
Please tell me that wasn't a big rat.
早安 有什么发现
Morning. What do we got?
卢克 你在哪找到这地方的
Luke, where did you find this place?
我观察它好一阵子了
Well, I've had my eye on it for a while.
兄弟 纯粹从情感能量方面来说
Man, from a pure emo‐energy standpoint,
差不多等于给伦敦塔再加上巴黎地下墓穴 还有
we're talking Tower of London meets the Paris Catacombs with,
再加点梦幻庄园的感觉
well, a little Wonderland Ranch thrown in.
你做了什么测试
What tests did you run?
-基础的 -恶意等级呢
- The basics. - The M.E. Level?
结果显示为五级
It's coming in at a five.
五级
A five?
从没有过五级
Never had a five.
这地方让我们遇到了好多个第一次
Oh, I think we're in for a series of firsts with this place.
对
Yeah.
它跟着我回家了 我能留下它吗
He followed me home. Can I keep him?
瞧瞧谁终于来了
Well, look who finally shows up!
他还好吗 怎么回事
Is he all right? What happened?
你们说过恶作剧鬼无害
Poltergeists are benign, you said.
你们说过没人有危险
Nobody's in any danger, you said.
告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what happened!
就像上次 他们三人
Just like last time, all three of them
正在享受家庭晚餐
were sitting down to a nice family dinner
壁炉上的大石钟突然飞过屋子
when that big stone clock on the mantle flew across the room
砸在了赫伯的脑门上
and hit Herb smack between the eyes!
他很幸运只是脑震荡
He's lucky to just have a concussion.
他可能被那玩意杀了
He could have been killed!
那你们就都可以回到石器时代
You are gonna get sued back to the stone age
等着丢掉执照吧
and lose your license.
丽塔 给我闭嘴
Rita! Shut your hole.
好了
Now,
告诉我事情的详细经过
tell me exactly what happened.
我是布洛克
Hi, you've reached Brock.
请留言 我稍后告你
Please leave a message and I'll sue you later!
亲爱的 是我
Honey, it's me.
已经九点多了 你说过八点回家
It's after nine and you promised you'd be home by eight.
我只是...
I just...
我想听你的声音
I need to hear your voice.
布洛克 布洛克 布洛克 布洛克 布洛克
Brock, Brock, Brock, Brock, Brock.
还是我 你的女友
It is me, your woman.
我孤身一人 很害怕 而且
I am alone and scared and...
孤独
lonesome
而且恐惧 说实话
and afraid and, frankly,
还很生气
more than a little P.O.'d.
赶紧回来吧 侵权猴子
Come home to me now, tort monkey.
或别回来了
Or don't!
嗯
Yeah.
劳伦刚回家 终于回来了 我们在吃饭
Lauren had just come home, finally, and we were eating.
有什么怪现象吗 声音或气味
Remember any sights? Sounds? Smells?
有一股烧焦的味道
There was a burning smell.
晚饭煮糊了
Dinner was overcooked
因为劳伦在磨洋工
because of Lauren's tardiness
而且不尊重我们家庭团聚的时光
and lack of respect for our family time.
赫伯正在向她解释晚饭吃得太晚
Herb was just explaining to her how a late dinner
会影响他的血糖
impacts his blood sugar.
我可能会死
I could die.
在那之前钟做了什么吗
Did the clock do anything before...
在它发动袭击前
Before it attacked?
没有
No‐‐
有
Yes.
似乎在颤抖 就一点
It seemed to shake, just a tiny bit.
别这样
Stop.
我也很想你 我知道
I miss you so bad! I know.
等待室
我也想你
I miss you, too.
不知道 我觉得他们要让我爸留院观察
I don't know. I think they're going to keep my dad overnight.
不 这是
No, it's‐‐
我听不见 这孩子太吵
I can't hear‐‐ this kid!
我听不见你说话 陶德
I can barely hear you, Todd.
不 好吧 别生气 我只是 我不能去
No. Okay, no‐‐ Don't get mad. I just‐‐ I‐I can't.
我妈让我等 我已经有麻烦了
My mom told me to wait. I'm already in trouble.
好吧 谢天谢地 真是个淘气鬼
Okay, thank God. What a little brat.
母狮绕过拐角
The lioness rounds the corner
并慢慢靠近...
and gets close to the...
很快它将用爪子仅仅逮住 将其杀害
Soon she will have it in its clasp and takes it down hard.
今晚 也许是第一次...
Tonight, maybe for the first time‐‐
天呐
Oh, God.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还能进去吗
Can you go back in there?
我给你一起走 给你擦干身子
I'll go with you. We'll get you dried off
然后四处看看
and we'll take a look around.
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表