剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
恐怕修女们
I'm afraid the sisters were...
在这方面无能为力
very ineffective in those areas.
流感带走了他
The flu took him in, um...
是1969年吗
Was it 1969?
70年
Seventy.
我当时很年轻
I was very young.
我不...
I didn't‐‐
你到底
What exactly
想要问什么
do you want,
奥利先生
Mister Orley?
他母亲
His mother.
我们需要她的信息 以便找到她
We need her information so that we can find her.
她死了
She's dead.
你在干什么 放我出去
What are you doing? Let me out.
来和我玩
Play with me.
-住手 -来和我玩
‐ Stop that! ‐ PLAY WITH ME!
救命
Help!
住手 老兄
Stop it, man!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
海伦·波特
Helen Potter,
非常可爱 善良的女孩
a lovely ‐‐ oh, lovely girl.
她刚找到一份工作
She had just found a job.
她打算
She was going to
把儿子带回去跟她一起住
take her little boy back to live with her.
但之后出了意外
But then there was an accident.
很悲惨
Very sad.
怎么了
Why,
奥利先生
Mister Orley?
你为什么问这些问题
Why do you ask these questions?
这样刨根问底
What good could possibly
有什么好处
come of this?
我们欠他的
We owe him.
我们所有人
All of us.
他的名字...
His name...
叫乔治
was George.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
-救命 救命 -达蒙 达蒙 达蒙
‐ Help! Help! ‐ Damon. Damon! Damon!
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
我能听到他在录音室大喊
I can hear him screaming in the‐in the‐in the studio!
来人啊
Somebody!
需要多少人才行
How many people does it take?
-苔莎 没关系 -不 有关系
- Tessa, it's fine. ‐ No, it's not okay.
乔治
George?
开门 小家伙
Open up, buddy.
乔治 我有些坏消息告诉你
George, I got some sad news to tell you.
过来
Come here.
你妈妈
Your mom?
她不会来接你了
She isn't coming to get you.
她想来的
She wanted to.
天呐 为此她付出了许多
God, she did more than anything.
但我们无法总是得偿所愿
But we don't always get what we want in life.
但关于妈妈你要知道
But the thing about moms is,
她们永远都是你妈妈
they never stop being your mom.
你要相信我
And you gotta believe me
因为我对此颇有了解
because I know a little bit about this.
甚至在她们离开时
Even when they're away,
有部分依然在我们身边
they're still‐still kind of there.
对
Yep.
你知道的
You know.
内心深处
Right there.
但现在我需要你睡觉
But now I need you to go to sleep.
当你看到一道明亮的光
And when you see a bright light,
你就去那里
you go there.
你妈妈就在那里
Your mom's there.
还有很多跟你一起玩耍的孩子
And a bunch of other kids to play with
他们都在那里等你
and they're all waiting for you.
你能去找他们吗
Can you go to them?
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我只需要你睡觉
All I need you to do is go to sleep.
之后我再见到亚丝敏修女
The next time I saw Sister Yasmin,
她说玛丽·埃伦修女
she told me that Sister Mary Ellen
那晚点了一根蜡烛
lit a candle that night
为了小乔治
for little George,
她母亲
his mother...
和其他再也没有回来的母亲们
and all the other moms who never came back.
乐土公园
我很高兴我们来这里了
I'm glad we came here.
我们总是能在这玩得开心
We always had fun.
你今晚怎么了
What's wrong with you tonight?
今天过得不容易
Tough day.
肯定令人疲惫
Must be grueling,
举着那些
lifting those
沉重的笔
big pens,
整天推着它们在页面上书写
pushing 'em across pages all day.
爸 妈为什么离开
Dad, why did mom leave?
我真的不想谈...
I really don't want to talk‐‐
不 你从来不说
No, see, you never do.
但你有什么没告诉我
But what is it that you're not telling me?
我从没骗过你
I never lied to you.
这不是我的问题
That's not what I'm asking you!
我只想知道她是在逃离我还是你
I just want to know if it was me she was running from or you?
是...
It was, uh...
我们
Us.
我觉得是我
I think it was me.
你得问她本人了
You'd have to ask her about that.
我问了
I did.
就算你见到她你也认不出来
You wouldn't know her if you saw her.
我找到了照片 在医院的那张
I found the snapshot. One from the hospital.
那是私人物品 谁让你去...
Well, that's private. Who told you could‐‐?
你死了 爸
You were dead, Dad!
我猜你也找到了那些杂♥志♥ 对吗
I guess you found those, uh, magazines, too, uh?
听着 男人有时候会寂寞
Look, a man, uh, a man gets lonely.
你就打算故技重施
You're just going to joke your way
开玩笑糊弄我 对吗
through this whole thing again, huh?
如果我夸你的鞋好看
Would it defuse this tense moment
能缓解一下现在气氛吗
if I said something nice about your shoes?
卢克
Luke!
别这样
Come on!
*没人能像我这样*
*Nobody does it quite like me*
*这事必须公开宣扬*
*That's something to be said*
*莫让这天赋上头*
*Don't let the gift go Straight to your head*
*紧握麦克风 就像麦克见到红*
*Flex on the mic Like Mike seeing red*
*大部分人以为我已经死*
*Most of them thought I'd be dead*
*敷衍了事*
*I go through the motions*
*百感交集 踏遍千山*
*My range of emotions Places I've been over...*
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表