剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
是达蒙吧 达蒙
Damon? Damon.
演奏斯特拉迪瓦里琴前得调弦 对吗
You gotta tune a Stradivarius before you play it, right?
斯特拉迪瓦里 世界顶级小提琴
你就是把名琴 伙计
Well, you are a Strad, man.
是你当代人中的终极名琴
You are the ultimate Strad of your generation.
而我们呢
And we?
我们得帮你把这个房♥间调好弦
We gotta tune the room to you.
这会花点时间
And that takes a little time.
我是名琴
I am a Strad.
在我们开始最重要的房♥间调弦时
While we start the all‐important room tuning,
你们一定饿了
you must be getting hungry.
我可以吃点东西
I can eat.
达蒙 还记得你家乡"老蒙先生"餐馆
Damon, remember the pit‐master who did the amazing brisket
做牛腩超好吃的烧烤大♥师♥吗
at Mister Mo back in your hometown?
你是说老蒙
You mean Mo‐‐?
达蒙
Damon!
老蒙 不是吧 老蒙
Mo‐No, no, no! Mo!
老蒙 你来这个干什么 伙计
Mo, what are you doing here, man?
上世纪八十年代起我就没见过你
I ain't seen you since the '80s!
看看...
Look at‐‐
-老蒙 -你怎么知道老蒙先生餐馆的
- Mo! - How'd you know about Mister Mo?
研究调查
Research.
我们的工作
It's what we do.
你的手段真厉害
Your game is strong.
我们是服务业
Ours is a service industry.
我想你俩已经见过了
I assume you two have met.
是的 我周四仍会玩美式壁球
Yeah, we still play racquetball on Thursdays.
这是科尔托纳宅的当前资料
Here's the current file on Cortona House.
科尔托纳
Cortona.
在托斯卡纳
It's in Tuscany.
圣玛加利大的故乡
The home of Saint Margaret of Cortona,
未婚妈妈的庇护者
the patron saint of unwed mothers.
也是妓♥女♥的庇护者
And prostitutes.
所以你已经知道了所有需要知道的
Which tells you everything you needed to know
关于教会过去对待未婚妈妈的态度
about the church's take on unwed mothers back in the day.
不是我们最好的一面
Not our finest hour.
但是 菲尔
But, Phil?
也别忘了那些好的方面
Don't forget about the good stuff, too.
是的
Yeah.
好的方面
The good stuff.
教育
Education.
救助饥饿 照顾病患
Feeding the hungry. Caring for the sick.
但你看
But, see,
这些事情难道不是
aren't those things kind of...
意料之中的吗
expected?
这不是最起码的吗
I mean, isn't that the price of admission
如果你要告诉12亿人
if you're gonna tell 1.2 billion people
周五他们能够吃什么
what they can eat on a Friday?
对于这么古老地方来说资料不多
Not much here for such an old place.
这是当前的资料
Well, that's the current file.
档案资料在那里
The archives are over there.
我的天啊
Oy, gevalt.
听着 别把气氛搞得尴尬 好吗
Look, don't make it weird, okay?
我不是想复合
I'm not looking to get back together.
我只是正好在附近
I was just in the neighbourhood.
顺便说一句 我喜欢那位亚丝敏修女
By the way, I like that Sister Yasmin.
我真的喜欢
Really, I do.
她个性有点
She's got this...
小叛逆
little rebellious streak.
这里可以多来点像她一样的人
Could use more people like her around here
而不是那些只会说"是"的修女
instead of all these "Yes" nuns.
你可能想把她调去销♥售♥部
You might want to transition her into sales.
总之
Anyway,
跟她聊天让我想起
talking to her reminded me of this...
不久前发生的那件事
thing that happened a while ago.
那天我过得非常糟糕
So I'd had this really lousy day.
当时我在调查一幢房♥子
I was researching this one house
他们在那里一直看到穿破裙子的小女孩
where they kept seeing this little girl in a torn dress
一个人坐在角落的椅子上
sitting in a corner alone, in a chair.
我查到了社会服务记录
I tracked down the social services records and...
那幢房♥子里发生过很可怕的事
there was just some horrible shit that happened in this house.
你可能正忙于招待募捐人 或者
You were probably busy with some fundraiser, or...
把你妈妈的另一张图片放在
putting another image of your mom
烤华夫饼或者其他什么东西上
on a toaster waffle, or something,
但那无所谓 那不是重点
but that doesn't matter. That's not the point.
重点是我感觉很糟糕
The point is that I was feeling like crap.
我走向我的车
And I'm walking to my car...
那
it was, um ‐‐
我把车停在了第三街的圣西里尔教堂对面...
I'd parked across from St. Cyril's on Third and, um...
该死 第三街和... 你当然知道在哪
shoot. Third and ‐‐ Well, you know where it is. Of course.
我在说什么 你是上帝啊
What am I even saying? You're you.
我听到了那段音乐
And I hear this music.
是莫扎特的《安魂曲》
It's Mozart's Requiem.
《哀矜颂》
The Lacrimosa.
那好像是周四的晚上
It was, like, a Thursday night and...
他们正在进行合唱排练
they were having choir practice.
所以我走进去
And so I walked in.
当我碰到门把手时
There wasn't a powerful electric shock
没有很强的触电感 所以我觉得是个好兆头
when I touched the door handle, so I took that as a good sign.
我在最后一排的长凳上坐着
And I'm sitting there in the back pew
我就让
and I just let
音乐洗涤着我
the music wash over me.
我再也没听过 自从我...
I hadn't heard it since I, um...
自从我离开
since I left.
我惊讶于它竟会如此...
And I was surprised how it...
有帮助
helped.
我感觉更好了
I felt better.
给了我力量和...
Gave me strength and...
和慰藉
And comfort.
你本可以把那些从我这里夺走
You could've taken that away from me.
我很高兴你没有
I'm really glad that you didn't.
总之
Anyhow, uh...
我还有工作要做 所以
I got work to do, so, uh...
我要专心于这个了
Just going to stay focused on this.
替我和大家打个招呼
Say hi to everyone.
看来你确实看了附文
So, you did read the rider.
是的
I did.
开吃吧
Let's eat!
大家好
Hey, guys.
-你好 -我们来了
- Well, hello. ‐ Here we go!
不是吧 真的吗
No, really? Get out.
是的 真的有这回事
Yeah, it's actually a thing.
我很确定我们一直看到的
I'm pretty sure all these little green army men
那些绿色小军人会让弗兰考叔叔
we keep finding are a big shout‐out
大声惊呼 你记得他什么样吗
to Uncle Franco. You remember how he was?
他总是吓我
He always scared me.
老兄 那个人 他想让我参军
Man, that guy, he‐he wanted me to join the army.
好吧 他说我的音乐是白日梦
All right, he said my music was a pipe dream.
他说 "参军吧 去看看世界"
"Join the army! See the world," He said.
四张白金唱片 这场白日梦怎么样
Four platinum albums. How's that for a pipe dream?
我很确定所有的成功和其他种种
I'm pretty sure all this success and what‐not is‐‐
是我在向弗兰考叔叔说 见鬼 我能行
is me showing Uncle Franco, hell, yeah! I can do this!
我跟你打赌 他现在一定在笑
I‐I bet you he's smiling right now.
为弗兰考叔叔干杯
So raise a glass to Uncle Franco.
干一大杯
A great big glass.
弗兰考
Franco!
你不妨也享受一点
You know, you might as well enjoy it.
毕竟是你付钱
You're paying for it.
好
Yeah.
好 满上
Yeah. Fill 'er up.
我得去接个电♥话♥ 抱歉
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表