剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我必须狠辣一些
that I have to be tougher.
他只是担心你
He just worries about ya,
所以才设置了密室
that's why he's got that safe room all set up.
是为了他 不是为了我
It's for him, not for me.
你没进去过吗
You've never been in?
进去过几次 但每次都会惹他生气...
A few times but when I do he gets mad at me, so...
也许只是因为你不该知道怎么进去
That's probably because you're not meant to know how to get in.
我琢磨出密♥码♥了
I worked out the code.
骗鬼呢
Bullshit you did.
我祖母的生日
My grandmother's birthday.
4月12号♥
April the 12th.
6月5号♥
June the 5th.
差点就猜中了 她多大了
I was close. How old was she again?
七十多岁吧 可他妈老了
70 something. Really fucking old.
好了 给你玩到奖励关卡了
There you go, got you a bonus round.
这会是我们的小秘密
That'll be our little secret.
放心 我会告诉你表现得很好
Don't worry... I'll tell him you were great.
这么快
That was quick.
她又移♥动♥了
On the move again.
拜托
Come on.
妈的
Motherf...
别啊
Come on.
妈的 拜托正确吧
Motherfucker, come on.
舒服吗 宝贝
Is that good, baby?
这样吗
Like that?
别说话
Please. Don't talk.
-鲍里索维奇先生 -怎么了
- Mr. Borisovich. - What?!
-对不起 -滚出去
- Sorry. - Get out!
警报响了 有人闯进密室了
There is an alert. Someone is in the safe room.
又是那个该死的傻小子
That fucking idiot boy.
亚历山大在自己房♥间
Alexander is in his room.
等等
Wait.
每次我想"招待客人"...
Every time I try to entertain guests...
总他妈出问题
always fucking problem.
我去去就回
I will be back.
你好
我在找洗手间
外♥围♥警卫涌进屋内了
We have guards moving in from the outside.
她的信♥号♥♥断了
We've lost her signal.
-立刻引开火力 -该我们上了
- Distraction, now! - I guess that's us.
你是谁 谁派你来的
Who are you? Who sent you?
-格雷西 上车 -我拿到了
- Gracie, come on. - I've got it!
我拿到账簿了
I've got the ledger!
快撤
Move!
撤退
Moving!
-已安全接到诺文 撤退 -收到
- Novin's secure. Move out. - Copy that!
-怀亚特 找辆车 -这就去
- Wyatt, get some wheels! - I'm on it!
找到了
I've got one!
快啊
Come on!
我们走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
上车 该撤了 我们走
Come on, we gotta move, let's go!
-这他妈是什么 -你不是让我找辆车吗
- What the hell is this? - You told me to grab some wheels.
这是辆殡车
This is a hearse.
我就近找了辆
Yeah, I grabbed the first thing I could.
-你偷了辆殡车 -什么
- You stole a hearse? - What?
讲讲道理 麦卡利斯特
To be fair, McAllister,
你也没说明白要什么车啊
you didn't specify what kind of car.
这还用说吗
I didn't think I had to!
苍天啊
Jesus Christ!
你这是偷走了鲍里索维奇老妈的遗体啊
You just stole the body of Borisovich's dead mother.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
我是偷了辆殡车 但没想到车上是他妈啊
I stole a hearse, I didn't know his mother was in the back.
这他妈是辆殡车 车上还能有谁
It's a fucking hearse, what did you think was in the back?!
你想找辆车逃跑 这不如愿了吗
You wanted a getaway vehicle, we're getting away.
妈的 遇敌
Shit, contact!
车太重了
We're too heavy.
-不行 -行
- No. - Yes.
-不行 -行
- No. No.- Yes.
麦克 我们是可以好好讨论此事是否道德
Mac, we can sit here and discuss the moral implications of this
但现在要紧的是 车太重了 得减轻重量
but right now we're too heavy and we gotta lose some weight.
不该让她死不安宁
She does not deserve to go like that.
麦克 快把她踢下去
Mac, just kick her out.
这都是些什么破事儿
This is just fucking great, this is.
别抱怨了 快把她弄下去
Just shut up and get back there.
-"你想如何安排身后事" -快点
- "How did you wanna go?" - Move it!
"土葬还是火葬"
"A burial, a cremation?"
"都不要 我想从殡车上被踢下去"
"No, I'd like to be kicked out the back of a fucking hearse!"
妈的 遇敌 坐稳了
Shit, contact! Hang on!
妈的
Shit!
车技"不错" 帅哥
Nice driving, Ace.
抱歉 我没想到他们会来你家
I'm sorry, I didn't think they'd come to your home.
那你真是太傻太天真了
Then you are a fool.
我还是能让你有利可图
I could still make this worth your while.
那个科学家 马可夫博士
The scientist, Dr Markov,
如果能让他完工
if I can get him to complete his work
对俄联邦安♥全♥局♥而言 他就价值百万
he will be worth millions to the FSB
把他交给你 由你售卖♥♥
and I will give him to you to sell on.
鲍里索维奇先生
Mr Borisovich...
我为何要相信你
Why should I trust you?
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
-你没事吧 -拿到账簿就好 我没事
- You OK? - Got the ledger, I'm good.
放轻松 格雷西 你...
Take it easy, Grace. You got your...
天呐 威尔 我说了我没事
Jesus, Will, I told you I'm good.
-有怀亚特和麦克的消息吗 -没有
- Any word on Wyatt or Mac? - Nothing.
追踪器最后的定位是在宅邸南边
Their last tracker position was south of the mansion.
-我们得回去 -同意
- We need to go back. - Agreed.
我也去
I'm coming, too.
多多益善啊
Need all the bodies you can get.
装备好 动作快点
Kit up. Make it fast.
醒啦 帅哥
Morning, sunshine.
没错
Yeah.
我丈夫是怎么死的
What happened to my husband?
我一直在想象当时的画面
Keep trying to picture it.
你们当时在场
And you were there.
他临死前是何种场景
So what were his last moments?
留下遗言了吗
Words...
你丈夫当时拥有五十枚毒刺导弹
Your husband had 50 Stinger missiles
并将其配备给恐怖组织
that he was arming terrorist groups with.
一旦发射 会造成毁灭性灾难
The devastation that would have caused...
毁灭性灾难
The devastation?
你见过无人机空袭后的学校吗
Have you seen what a stray drone strike does to a school...
医院呢
a hospital?
我见过
I have.
埃德里西杀了法里德将军
Idrisi killed General Farid.
我们前去追击
We gave chase.
麦卡利斯特本想活捉他
McAllister tried to take him alive
但我们遭遇了导弹空袭 所以...
but there was a missile strike coming, so...
所以我们就打死了他
So we shot him. And he died.
导弹炸毁了整座山 他死了
And the missile brought the mountain down. He's gone.
放手吧 你不必执着
Let it go, you don't need to carry on,
不必完成他未竟之事
you don't need to do this.
不行 我们共同兴起大业
No, we started this together.
我们目标一致
I want what he wanted.
我要让西方人体验
I want the West to experience
我的人每日经受的煎熬
what my people go through every day.
"你的人" 你是沃灵顿人 别逗了
YOUR people? You're from Warrington, for Christ's sake.
我们俩在同一个小镇长大
I grew up in the same town as you.
她可能只是想为自己的病态找个借口
I guess she needs an excuse to be a psycho.
当然了 "独狼"
Of course. The lone wolf.
不擅长与人共处
Doesn't play well with others.
你告诉过他 你特遣队之事了吗
Have you told him about your task force yet?
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表