剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
太棒啦
Yes!
罗莎
Rosa.
我知道他叫什么了
I have his name.
伊利亚斯·沙林
Ilias Zarin. Ilias Zarin.
我们能用自己人定位他
We can use our people to locate him.
他查出你所寻目标人物的化名了
'He found out what name your target is hiding under.'
他们会于傍晚时分 找到并抓到他
They'll have located and grabbed him by nightfall.
明天就把他交给你
He'll be with you tomorrow.
很好
Good.
另外 我们已经引起了当局的注意
In the meantime, we may have attracted the attention of the authorities.
你组织里出了叛徒 隐藏着卧底
You may have been compromised, infiltrated.
清 理 门 户
Clean... your... house.
我调动了全市的人脉寻找伊利亚斯·沙林
I have contacts across the city searching for this Ilias Zarin.
我们找到他了
We find him.
今晚搞定 我们明天就得交货
By tonight. We need to deliver tomorrow.
你就不能夸我做得好 说你很自豪吗
Can you not just say that I have done good, that you are proud?
等任务完成 二十五万美金入账后
I will be proud when the job is finished
我会感到自豪的
and a quarter of $1 million is in our bank.
这些人是谁 为一个人砸这么多钱
Who are these people, they pay so much for one man?
约瑟夫 你知道规矩
Josef, you know how this works...
我跟客户打交道 你处理其余的事
I handle the client, you handle the rest.
别这样和我说话
Don't speak to me like that.
我不是别人 我是你弟弟
I am not the others. I am your brother.
要不是我 你不会有今天
If it were not for me, we would not be here.
我知道
I know.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I...
这笔钱将会彻底改变未来
This money will change future forever.
我们可以过上梦寐以求的生活
We can build the life we've always dreamt of.
我只是有点担心
I'm just worried.
组织里可能出了叛徒
We may have a rat in the house.
打得不错
Nice fight.
等你准备好 我们再比一场 朋友
Ready for a rematch whenever you are, my friend.
不如就现在吧 白♥痴♥ 我们就破例...
Let's do it now, dickhead. We can break the r...
可惜这里没有护栏
It's a shame we don't have these bars in there.
-来啊 -回来
- Yeah? Come on! - Come back here.
蠢货
Fucking idiot.
想解释一下刚才是怎么回事吗
Wanna tell me what the point of that was?
除了给我们引起不必要的注意外
Other than drawing unnecessary attention to ourselves?
专注于任务
Stay on mission.
有些事比任务更重要
Some things are more important than the mission.
比如
Like what?
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
如果你要把我置于不必要的危险中
If you're going to put me in unnecessary danger,
就得给我一个合理的解释
then I want a damn good reason.
两瓶啤酒 谢谢
Two beers, thanks.
我爸是跨种族混血
My dad's mixed race.
这些蠢货搞得像我是他们的一份子
These fucking idiots wander around acting like I'm one of them,
-和他们想法一致 -好了 淡定 淡定
- that I think like them. - All right. Easy, easy.
约瑟夫称我为"兄弟"
Josef is calling me, "brother."
他们都保持不了自己种族的纯粹
They can't even get their own racial purity bullshit right.
我不想被这些蠢货崇拜
I don't want to be admired by these fucking idiots.
所有人每天都想着打架
Every one of them wants a beating. All day. Every day.
我有十八分之一切罗基血统
I'm like one 18th Cherokee.
你就是个彻头彻尾的白♥痴♥
You're like 99% dickhead.
往好处想
Look on the bright side.
等总部找到这个神秘的沙林
Zero finds his mystery man Zarin,
我们就能离开这鬼地方了
we get the hell out of here.
在此之前 专注任务 融入角色
Till then, stay on mission, stay in character.
融入角色 明白了
Stay in character, got it.
没有伊利亚斯·沙林的任何信息
There is nothing coming up for Ilias Zarin.
但有一部分匈牙利政♥府♥的文件 我们无法查阅
But there are whole sections of Hungarian government records that we can't access.
试过其他拼法吗
Did you try alternate spellings?
厉害了 威尔 "我怎么没想到"
Jeez, Will, never thought of that one.
劳里雇佣匈牙利激进党帮她寻找目标
So Lowry pays Magyar Ultra to find the target.
目标利用新身份隐藏起来了
The target is hiding under a new identity.
也许他在逃避他所做之事
Maybe he's running from something he did
或是他能做之事
or from something he can do.
发现模式
长官 我发现了过去三天
Ma'am, I'm seeing a pattern in calls to
罗莎·瓦格手♥机♥来电的一个规律特征
Rosa Varga's cellphone in the past three days.
她接了九个打自九部一次性手♥机♥的电♥话♥
She had nine calls from nine different burner phones.
有从同一个地点打进的电♥话♥吗
Any other calls come from the same location?
有 过去几小时有四个
Yes. Four in the last few hours.
地点在八区的一栋废弃公♥寓♥大楼
The locale appears to be an abandoned apartment block in the eighth district.
雷诺兹 跟我来
Reynolds, on me.
你觉得劳里躲在那里吗
You think that's where Lowry's hiding out.
去看看就知道了
One way to find out.
如果劳里在那儿
So, if Lowry is up there,
我们要活捉她吗
are we taking her alive?
最好能活捉
In an ideal world.
但要随机应变
But we don't live in an ideal world.
约翰·波特中士
已阵亡
迈克尔·斯顿布奇中士
瑞秋·道尔顿少校
该死
Shit!
快跑
Run!
照片上都是20分部的人
All of those pictures of Section 20.
简盯上我们了
Jane is onto us,
她知道我们的身份和任务
knows exactly who we are and what we do.
白兰地 谢谢
来见下我姐姐
You should meet my sister.
你们谁知道"卡斯彭"反恐部队
Do either of you know what the Terrorelharitasi Kozpont is?
是个拼字游戏的答案吗
It's a hell of a score in Scrabble.
是反恐特警部队
Special police force. Counterterrorism.
大概一年前 有个人加入我们
About a year ago, someone joined us.
多米尼克·威兰西
Dominik Viklatsi.
他一腔热血 办事用心
He was enthusiastic, dedicated,
完美得不似凡人[哪有那么好的事]seemed too good to be true.
他是个卧底特工
He was an undercover agent.
渗入我们组织 企图搞破坏
Sent to infiltrate and undermine.
我感觉他不对劲 但一直也没在意
I ignored my instincts on him for too long.
我不会重蹈覆辙
I won't make that mistake again.
你什么意思
So, what are you saying?
我觉得你们不对劲
I'm saying something here feels wrong.
你看过我的前科和身份了
You've seen my record, you've seen my ID.
你们互相担♥保♥吗
So, you vouch for each other?
-当然 -我可没那么说
- Absolutely. - I didn't say that.
我只是几周前在七区一间酒吧认识这家伙
I only met this guy a few weeks ago in a bar in the seventh district.
他请我喝酒 我们就聊起了格斗
He bought drinks, we started talking about the fights,
他建议我来这儿试试
he suggested I try out here
说会跟我一起来
and that he'd tag along.
之后就一直跟着我
And that's pretty much what you've been doing since.
你在逗我吗
Are you serious?
他在胡扯
All right, this is bullshit.
约瑟夫 我刚刚救了你
Josef, I just pulled you out of that fire.
-还记得吧 -你话太多了
- Remember that? - You like to talk a lot.
话多可不是好事
That's no fucking good, man.
你确实问题很多
You do ask a lot of questions.
-什么 -你不值得我冒险担♥保♥你
- What? - You're not worth risking my life over.
证明给我们看
Prove it.
让我们看看 你有多不在意他
Show us how little he means to you.
去你的 宝贝
Screw this, sweetheart.
就算我觉得他是个混♥蛋♥
Just because I think he is an arsehole
也不代表我想捅他一刀
doesn't mean I want to stick him.
有人在耍我们 马克
Someone is screwing with us, Mark.
干得好 马克
Good job, Mark.
扔出去
Take him out.
干杯
你还是回去卖♥♥♥车♥吧
You'd best go back to selling cars, huh?
你刚刚犹豫了
You hesitated back there.
没错
Sure.
捅我酒友一刀前 我犹豫了半秒
I took half a second before stabbing a drinking buddy in the gut.
怎么说他也为我排遣了空虚
'Cause he filled me up.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表