剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
I've just done five rounds.
你体力不行 怪我咯
It's not my fault you don't have stamina.
马克·J·贝恩 以前当过兵
Mark J Baine. Ex-military.
我以前干过的事多了
I'm ex a lot of things.
明白 但被开除军籍
Sure, but dishonourable discharge?
种族故意伤害罪
Racially aggravated assault.
那又如何 政♥治♥狗屁那一套呗
So? Politics and bullshit.
-第五步兵旅 -牛逼
- Fifth infantry brigade. - No shit.
打过不少仗吗
See much action?
一些吧 我们被派去了阿富汗
Some. We got sent to Afghanistan,
隶属北约联合军队
part of the Nato coalition forces.
我们当时没权去那个国家
We had no business being in that country
就像伊♥拉♥克♥他妈的也没权来我的国家
just as Iraq is of no fucking business being in mine.
那你现在是不当兵了
You're not enlisted any more then?
上尉看不惯我的想法
My captain didn't appreciate my input.
于是我打断了他的鼻子
So I broke his fucking nose.
你们俩肯定合得来
You two are going to get on just fine.
约瑟夫
Josef!
等我一下 两位
Just a minute, boys.
像是正事
Looks like business.
-留心 -留心
- Eyes on. - Eyes on.
你跟丢了啊
So, you lost her, then, huh?
没有 不是跟丢了
No, we didn't lose her.
是她早就计划好逃跑线路了
She had an escape route all planned.
好吧
Okay.
你参加过实战吗 威尔
Have you ever been in the field, Will?
嗯 某一方面的实战
Yeah. I've been in A field.
我不只是个技术男
I'm not just a computer guy.
你干什么呢 这是什么
What are you doing? What is that?
我在接收到的情报信息中寻找规律特征
Well, I'm looking for patterns in the intel picked up in the DIT box.
-我目前是个技术男 -没错
- I'm currently being a computer guy. - That's right.
不只是看屏幕这么简单
It's not just looking at screens.
长官 劳里受过训练
Ma'am. Lowry's had training.
埃德里西的组织指导过她 武器 格斗
Idrisi's cell would have instructed her. Weapons, combat.
但这不只是圣♥战♥分子的那一套普通训练
Yeah, but this feels like more than your average jihadist training.
我们在利比亚见识过她的能耐 还有今天的情况
We saw what she was capable of in Libya and now here.
你在找借口吗
Are you giving me excuses?
-不是 -那就专心干活
- No. - Then focus.
重点是查出劳里的目标是谁
The concern is identifying Lowry's target.
以及她为什么如此迫切要找他
And why she needs him so badly
不惜雇佣一批新纳粹分子去找他
she's hired a bunch of Neo-Nazis to track him down.
-托巴尔呢 -他想让你去见他
- Where's Tobar? - He wants you to come to see him.
规矩不是这样
That's not how this works.
告诉那个吉普赛混♥蛋♥过来...
Tell that gypsy bastard to come here as we...
别别 放开我
No, no, get off me!
你们这群吉普赛...
You gypsy...
我会杀了你们
I'll kill you!
你们带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me, huh?
你个混...
You son of a...
走
Come on.
长官 约瑟夫被绑走了 我们去追
Ma'am, Josef's been snatched. We're in pursuit.
怀亚特 这事肯定和简·劳里要找的那个人有关
Wyatt, this must be connected to the man Jane Lowry is looking for.
别干扰他们
Let it play out.
-务必查出那个名字 -好 开车 快
- Make sure you get a name. - All right. Go, go!
看起来不错啊
Looks fabulous.
托巴尔
Tobar.
瓦格先生
Mr. Varga.
谢谢你前来见我
Thank you for coming to see me.
但关于我们的合作 要谈一些事项
But there are matters to be discussed regarding our business together.
这时候有枪就好了
We really could have used some weapons.
显然你能带啊
Apparently you'll be fine.
延森给你伪造的身份是个热血硬汉
Jensen gave you that cool John Rambo cover story.
而我就只是个连二手日本车都倒卖♥♥不出去的废柴
I'm just a loser who couldn't shift enough Toyotas to save his ass.
别计较这种小事了
Just let it drop, will you?
下次你来演"威利·洛曼"
Next time you play Willy Loman.
《推销员之死》的主人公
凭什么你拿枪啊
How come you get the side arm?
你说了 我是"热血硬汉"
You said it, John Rambo.
我找个更近的地方
I'm going to get closer to the action.
你要我说出一个信任我
You are asking me to give out details of a client
让我向其提供新身份的客户信息
who has trusted me to give them a new identity.
不是要求 是交易
We're not asking, we're paying.
我要保全我在这一行的名声
I have a professional reputation to uphold
而你显然是为第三方效力
and you are clearly working for a third party.
正在下载图像 长官
Downloading visual now, ma'am.
有了 克里斯蒂安·托巴尔 罗姆族[吉普赛]赝造者
Here you go. Christian Tobar, Romani forger.
如果你想要一个新身份 找他就对了
If you want a new identity, he's your go-to guy.
价钱翻倍了
The price has doubled.
如果真那么重要 你会掏钱的
If it is that important you will pay.
天呐
Jesus.
怪不得都说吉普赛杂碎是小偷
No wonder they say you gypsy fucks are thieves.
-约瑟夫 你干什么 -这是我的国家
- Josef, what are you doing? - This is my country.
你来到这里 跟我捣乱
You come here, fuck with me...
我的手下会杀了你 你知道吧
My men will kill you, you realise that, yes?
我会杀了你
I kill you.
你很厉害
You're good.
但没那么厉害
But not that good.
你竟敢拿枪指着我 你个傻♥逼♥小纳粹
You dare point a gun at me? You little Nazi shit.
放开我
Let go of me!
拦住那个混♥蛋♥
Stop the bastard!
操
Fuck!
干掉他们
Kill them!
你们怎么来了
How come you're here?
我们见你被塞进车里
We saw the bastards stick you in a car
心想你会需要帮手
and figured you could use some backup.
我们俩都是军人 兄弟
We're soldiers, mate, you and me.
你...
You...
别激动 三思 兄弟 深呼吸
Easy, easy! Think it through, man. Take a breath. Take a breath.
别这样 别这样
Come on, come on.
想一想 冷静
Think about it. Come on.
不不 你还认为我是吓唬你吗
Nah, nah, nah, nah. You think I'm bluffing now, huh?!
约瑟夫
Josef. Josef.
坏了
Shit.
妈的 该死
God damn it. God damn it.
别啊 别啊
No, no, no.
别白费工夫了 有血液流动才行
You're wasting your time. It works with blood flow.
别啊 我需要这个信息 我答应过罗莎
No, no, no, I need this information, I told Rosa I'd get it.
你杀他之前 应该想清楚
Maybe you should have thought about that before you shot him.
你觉得这是儿戏吗 一场战争即将来袭
You think this is funny? There is a fucking war coming.
以前是害虫捕手
Used to be catchers who caught the vermins.
现在害虫越境涌入我们家园了
Now the vermin just float over our borders into our homes.
帮我一把
Give me a hand here.
约瑟夫
Josef.
妈的
Fuck.
你干什么
What you doing?
我得按揉他心脏 但是不切开按不了
I need to massage his heart but his ribcage is in the way.
天呐
Fuck.
递一下锤子
Pass me the hammer.
麻烦 把锤子递给我
Please, pass me the hammer.
拿稳
Hold that.
场面血腥 不宜观看
You might want to look away for this.
-可他已经死了啊 -我当然知道
- But this man is dead. - Yeah, I know that.
等等 可以了
Wait. G... Got it.
不行 兄弟 无论你怎么按揉他的心脏
No, man. Man, you can massage his heart or you won't.
他都不会起死回生的
He's not getting up and going home for his fucking dinner!
把他的手指放到解锁区
Put his finger on the reader,
只要按出足够的血流来解锁就行了
we just need to pump the blood enough to fool the lock.
没用 兄弟 没用
Nothing, man, nothing!
该死
Fuck.
继续 别停
Keep it on, keep it on.
干得漂亮 哥们儿
Good job, brother!
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表