剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
中间人是个银行家 名叫大卫·阿梅里奥
Used a go-between, a banker guy called David Amelio.
前情提要
我们想查他的底细 但这人行迹隐秘
We tried to check-up on him but he's a ghost.
照片上都是20分部的人
All those pictures of Section 20.
简盯上我们了
Jane is onto us,
她知道我们的身份和任务
knows exactly who we are and what we're doing.
跑
Move!
你能亲眼看到这一切就好了
I wish you could see what comes next.
-这就是目标人物 -我认识他
- That's our man. - I know him.
趴下
Get down!
千万不能让简·劳里抓到这个人
He's the last person in the world we want Jane Lowry to get a hold of.
卡里姆·马可夫
Karim Markov.
走吧
Come.
1998年 生物研制实验室
马可夫博士
你听说了吗 他们会找人取代你
你没戏了
"诺维乔克"是我毕生心血
你得让我完成
木已成舟
你会后悔的
马可夫博士
Dr. Markov.
还要多久
How much longer?
48小时
48 hours.
我有一事不解 汤米
I am confused, Tommy.
我们给你工作
We give you job,
薪水也不错
pay you decent wage
你怎么还从我这里偷东西呢
and yet still you see fit to steal from me.
你觉得我会不记录自己的货吗
Do you think I do not keep track of my product?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry for this.
我母亲昨天去世了
My mother passed away yesterday.
她总是教导我 行动比言语更可信
She always taught me to believe in actions over words.
你说你抱歉
You say you are sorry...
证明给我看
then prove it.
一根手指
One finger.
证明一下你有多抱歉
Show me how sorry you really are.
鲍里索维奇先生
Mr. Borisovich.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to disturb you.
我需要借用你的地方更久一点
I need to use your facilities a little longer, please.
再用三天 不够再延时
Three more days, with an option to extend.
三万美金一天
30,000 a day,
24小时内付款
payment within 24 hours.
洛克会为你安排
Rocko here will make the arrangements.
但请及时付款
But please, be prompt.
反击
第六季 第五集
上司唯一的嘱咐是什么
What's the one thing the boss said?
别触动警报
Don't trip the alarms.
那不是我的错
That was not my fault.
你们知道接下来会怎样吗
Do you people have any idea what's going to happen to you?
你的人朝我们开枪吗
What, your big fuckers shooting at us?
都已经开火了
Cos it's already happening, mate!
小瘦子 快让你的人停火
Skinny, call off your men, now!
他们不是我的人
They're not my men.
他们是"科萨诺斯特拉黑♥手♥党♥" 那个犯罪集团
They belong to the Cosa Nostra, the cartel,
他们是来保护他们的钱
they're here to protect their money.
借过
Coming through!
这人按了应急开关
The guy hit a panic switch,
谁都可能碰上这种事
it could've happened to anyone.
而恰巧就让你碰上了
Yeah, but it just so happens that it happened to you,
-所以你得请我喝酒 -不不
- so you owe me a beer. - No, no, no,
赌约是触发警报
the bet was triggering an alarm.
应急开关完全是另外一回事
A panic switch is a completely different thing.
躲在我身后 小瘦子
Get behind me, Skinny!
特么就是一回事
It's the same goddamn thing!
走 躲回"金发妞"身后
Go on, back to blondie.
是"金发上尉" 过来
That's Captain Blondie, come here.
话说 怀亚特说得对 你得请我们喝酒
Wyatt's right by the way, you owe us a beer.
好 请你们喝酒
All right, I owe you a beer.
上车 上车
Get in, get in!
走 快走
Go, let's go!
选的地方挺聪明啊
Clever place to hang out.
集装箱 不固定 移♥动♥地点
Container, mobile, moving locations.
很厉害
I was impressed.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
罗莎·瓦格 匈牙利激进党
Rosa Varga, Magyar Ultra,
劳里用来付其酬金的那笔钱
the money Lowry was paying them.
我要请律师
I want to see a lawyer.
小瘦子 瞧瞧周围
Skinny, look where you are.
这里不是能请律师的地方
This isn't the sort of room a lawyer walks into.
我还是认为那是个应急开关...
Still maintain it was a panic switch but...
多谢了
Good man.
她正把那小子唬得团团转呢
She's playing him like the world's saddest violin.
我们能扣留这家伙多久
How long have we got with this clown?
我在白厅那边争取了一些时间
Managed to hold off Whitehall so far
但他们没什么耐性
but they are scratching at the door.
让我们一小时后交人
They want him handed over within the hour.
上尉最好赶紧让他交代
Captain better crack him fast.
你为不少坏人洗钱 转移资金
You launder and transfer money for a lot of bad people.
你的电脑上有很多秘密
There's a lot of secrets on that laptop of yours
很多安全机构都想抓到你
and a lot of security agencies who want to get their hands on you.
我只要你...
All I need from you...
进入简·劳里的银行账户就行了
is access to Jane Lowry's account. That's it.
你要么帮我...
So either you help me or...
要么就把你送回那个犯罪集团
we hand-deliver you back to the cartels.
总部 上传开始
Zero, uplink going live.
收到
Reading loud and clear.
入侵警报
-可以了吗 -可以了
- We good? - We're good.
我可以走了吧
I-I-I can go now, right?
你知道自己为谁干活 小瘦子
You knew exactly who you were working for, Skinny.
25年后见吧
See you in 25 years.
长官 小瘦子提供的账户显示
Sir, there's over a million dollars in the Lowry account
劳里账户里有一百万美金
that Skinny was handling.
停掉账户 我要切断她的资金源
Shut it down. I want her starved of funds.
她的账户已被冻结 长官
That's her account frozen now, ma'am.
干得漂亮 "强森"
Nice work, Johnson.
是延森
Jensen.
-漂亮 小子 -谢谢
- Nice one, lad. - Thanks, man.
你干什么呢
What're you doing?
你能追踪金钱的动向吗
Can you trace where the money was going?
这也许能追踪到简的位置
It may lead us to Jane's location.
能 我能
Yes, yes, I can.
没有钱 就干不了事
So no cash, no resources.
劳里肯定会知道自己要完了
Lowry's gotta start seeing the writing on the wall.
你见识过她不惜代价找到马可夫
You saw how hard she went to get Markov.
所以她肯定不会轻易罢手
You don't do that and give up in a day.
我没说她会轻易罢手 我就是说...
I'm not saying she's gonna give up in a day. I'm just saying...
抱歉 能安静一下吗 这事挺难办的
Sorry, do you mind? This is quite tricky.
你俩的谈话...
And the chatter is...
延森就是想让你俩闭嘴
I think Jensen just told the two of you to shut the fuck up.
虽然要花几个小时确认
OK, so it's gonna take a few hours to confirm this
但我已经看出共通点了
but I'm already seeing a common thread here.
劳里的钱都付给了皮包公♥司♥
Lowry's payments were all funnelled into shell companies.
一切交易都和一个人有关系...
All of which are connected to one person...
白俄♥罗♥斯♥商人 米洛斯·鲍里索维奇
Belarusian businessman Milos Borisovich.
米洛斯·鲍里索维奇 拥有一系列制毒工厂
Milos Borisovich. Owns a string of drug labs.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 图罗夫
大到冰♥毒♥苯♥丙♥胺♥ 小到合成类固醇 应有尽有
Everything from crystal meth amphetamine to anabolic steroids.
他即将成为白俄♥罗♥斯♥最大犯罪王朝的统治者
He's the next in line to the largest Belarusian crime dynasty.
你知道为什么要清洗尸体吗 亚历山大
Do you know why we wash the body, Alexander?
是为了洗去尘世间的罪孽
It's to cleanse it of all worldly sin
免于死后带入下一世
before it passes into the next life.
而你祖母最需要清洗了
And your grandmother needs that more than most.
她成就了这个家族
She made this family what it is.
她生前很喜欢你
And she was very fond of you.
说
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表