剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
前情提要
让你的小队尽快撤离 我们来善后
Get your team out of there. We'll clean up.
我们干掉埃德里西了 任务结束了吧
We took down Idrisi, mission's over, right?
奥马尔信仰的是真理与纯洁之事
Omair believed in something that was true and pure.
而你 你渴望权力 刺♥激♥
But you, you crave the power, the excitement.
我刚才正监听那个实验楼十公里范围内的通讯
I was monitoring comms within a ten-mile radius of the facility.
-发现 -什么
- And... - What?
你怎么知道这个号♥码的
How did you get this number?
我打了埃德里西两枪
I shot Idrisi, twice.
胸口一枪 头部一枪
One in the chest, one in the head.
他不可能还活下来
There's no way he's getting back up from that.
情报说他活下来了啊
That's not what the intel's saying, is it?
情报
Intel!?
这就是一段不完整的电♥话♥录音而已
We're talking about the incomplete recording of a goddamn phone call.
都不确定是否属实
And we don't know if that's true.
军方确认他死了 都上新闻头条了
The military confirmed it, it's been headline news.
我希望他还活着
I hope he is alive.
我愿用余生追捕他到天涯海角
I could happily hunt him down every day for the rest of my life.
刚发现劳里的踪迹了
Just got a hit on Lowry.
她正前往约翰尼斯·克里格的住处
She's moving in on the home of Johannes Krieger.
他是八角公♥司♥的总裁
He's the CEO of Octagon.
一家私人雇佣军公♥司♥
A private military company.
我在伊♥拉♥克♥时遇见过他
I came across him in Iraq.
这家伙参与了很多见不得光的事
He's involved in some real shady shit, that guy.
引渡航♥班♥ 黑牢
Rendition flights. Black Sites.
这么说 大家是觉得埃德里西被关在什么监牢里吗
So now we're saying Idrisi's in a prison somewhere?
大家是集体丧失心智了吗
Did everybody lose their collective minds when I wasn't looking?
我想知道我们怎么查到劳里这条情报的
I'd like to know where are we getting this intel on Lowry from?
此事仅限高层需知
That's on a need-to-know basis
你没权限 无可奉告
and several levels above your clearance.
目前 你要专心做好眼前任务
Right now, you need to focus on the task at hand,
她已经领先我们一步了
she's already one step ahead of us.
去克里格的住处 行动
Krieger's compound. Move!
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
如果看到目标
If we get eyes on the target,
这次让我来开枪
let me take the shot this time.
美国公布 奥马尔·埃德里西已死亡
反击
第六季 第七集
德国 马格德堡
你迟到了
You're late.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你觉得就晚了三分钟
It's just three minutes.
但是180秒之内 能发生很多事
But a lot can happen in one hundred and eighty seconds.
帝国能崛起
Empires can rise.
也能衰落
They can fall too.
命运可能就此转变
Lives can change forever.
抬起头
Come up!
就这样
Yeah.
别因为我 就停下来啊
Don't stop on my account.
赶紧从良吧
Make better life choices.
你去确保一下周围安全
Make sure the perimeter stays secure.
如果你要钱 开个价
If it's money you want, I can make arrangements.
克里格先生 如果我是求财
If all I wanted was money, Mr. Krieger,
我会拿走你的艺术品去卖♥♥ 然后退隐江湖 乐享逍遥
I'd take your art collection and retire to a beach somewhere.
我对财物不感兴趣
I'm not interested in material gain.
我想知道奥马尔·埃德里西的下落
I want to know where Omair Idrisi is.
我听不懂你说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
是真的 我发誓
It's true, I swear it.
我接到一个电♥话♥说他还活着
I received a phone call saying that he was alive.
被关在黑牢里
Held on a black site.
他们不知道位置在哪 但知道负责人是谁
They didn't know where it was, but they knew who ran it.
八角公♥司♥ 你的公♥司♥
Octagon. Your company.
你说出真♥相♥ 我就会离开
Now, I just need to know the truth. And then I'm gone.
他到底是不是还活着
Is he alive or not?
泳池边有两个敌人
Eyes on two tangoes by the pool.
克里格的人已经被放倒了
Krieger's men are down.
嗯 看来劳里的人抢先一步到了
Yeah. Looks like Lowry's team beat us to it.
是真的 他还活着
It's true, he's alive.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我知道谁被关在黑牢里 但不知道他们的位置
I know who's in the black sites, but not where they are!
我们将关押建筑外包了
We outsource the set-ups.
瑞秋·谢里登 一个承建商
Rachel Sheridan, a contractor.
上哪找她
Where do I find her?
找不到 她行踪隐秘
You won't, she lives not to be found.
不
No.
我们就位了 前进
We're in position, move in.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
我跟你们一伙 我是军情六处的线人
I'm with you! I'm the informant. MI-6.
军情六处
MI-6.
鬼才信你
Bullshit you are.
武器放在地上
Weapon on the ground.
搜身
Searching.
别担心 兄弟 如果他朝你开枪
I wouldn't worry, mate, if this guy shoots you,
你几天后就能满血复活了
you'll be up and around in a couple of days.
-麦克 人艰不拆 -没武器
- Nice, Mac, real classy. - Clear.
劳里呢
Where's Lowry?
她抛下我们了
She left us little people behind.
我们去搜一下房♥子
We'll check the house.
沃尔坎·何瑞辛 打给军情六处
Volkan Horacin, call it in, MI-6.
联♥系♥一下 看他是不是骗人
Call it in. See if this bullshit checks out.
-死了吗 -死了
- Dead? - Dead.
妈蛋
Shit!
一无所获
Right, so, we got nothing.
也许有文件类的情报
Maybe he's got files. Intel.
也许只是个阴谋论 捕风捉影而已
Yeah, or maybe this is all just one big tinfoil hat.
你相信有外星人吧
You believe in aliens, right?
统计学上来说 麦克 宇宙中
Statistically, Mac, the possibility of life
还存在其他生物 完全有可能
existing somewhere else in the universe is pretty damn good.
但你不相信一个人可以在炸♥弹♥与枪伤中活下来
But you don't believe a man can survive a bomb or a bullet
就因为那样会让你没面子吗
because it hurts your pride.
不 因为如果他还活着
No, because if he's alive,
就表示有人特么骗了我们
it means that somebody is fucking lying to us.
可能是我方的人 也可能是你方的人
Now, it could be my people, could be your people,
谁都有可能
could be everybody.
虽然我接受美国政♥府♥天天欺骗我的事实
And while I accept that my government lies to me on a daily fucking basis,
但不能接受骗我这种事
not about shit like this.
以及这种程度的欺骗
Not on this scale.
我们把电脑和硬盘带走
We'll take the laptop and the hard drive.
看延森能不能查到什么料
See if Jensen can dig something up.
画挂倒了
It's upside down.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
你不是吧 这是康定斯基的作品 俄♥罗♥斯♥画家
Come on, man, it's Kandinsky, it's Russian.
他是现代抽象艺术的奠基人
The guy basically created abstractionism.
他把艺术家看成是将世人引向未来的远见卓识之人
He saw the artist as a visionary who could usher in the reality of tomorrow.
但他能画好一匹马吗
But, could he draw a horse?
麦克
Mac.
这货喜欢录激♥情♥小♥电♥影♥啊
Somebody liked to make home movies.
调大音量
Volume.
他到底是不是还活着
Is he alive or not?
是真的 他还活着
It's true, he's alive.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
这家伙被枪指着 为了保命什么都肯说
C'mon, the guy's got a gun to his head, he's gonna say anything.
我们将关押建筑外包了
We outsource the set-ups.
瑞秋·谢里登 一个承建商
Rachel Sheridan, a contractor.
找到瑞秋·谢里登 查出她手中关于埃德里西的情报
Let's find Rachel Sheridan and what she knows about Idrisi
赶在简·劳里得手之前
before Jane Lowry does.
这可是最笼络人心的招募宣传了
That's a recruitment campaign to end them all.
圣♥战♥分子的首领死而复生
The jihadi leader who comes back from the dead,
一个鼓舞士气的领袖
an inspiration, a figurehead.
我们得找帕克上校谈一下
We need to speak to Colonel Parker.
是他的手下找到了尸体
It was his men who found the body.
没有铁证 就指控一个高阶美国♥军♥官说谎
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表