剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
你真有"远见" 麦卡利斯特
That's very perceptive of you, McAllister.
我要是不捅你 我们都得死
Look, if I hadn't done it, we'd both be dead.
你说得倒是轻巧
That's kind of convenient for you, though, right?
躺在地上 血流不止的人是我
I'm the one lying in the gutter, bleeding out.
你想怎样 要我道歉吗
What do you want? An apology?
你道个歉也行啊
An apology would be nice, yeah.
我不会为履行职责而道歉
I'm not apologising for doing my job.
我之前经历过这种破事 绝不会重蹈覆辙
I been through this shit before, I'm not doing it again.
若同伴不能生死相托 我就走人
Either I can trust the guy on my shoulder, or I walk.
他说的是18特遣部队之事
He's talking about Task Force 18.
你怎么知道
The fuck you know about that?
我本来什么都不知道
It's not what I know,
都是劳里告诉我的
it's Lowry and what she told me.
比如 你父亲之事
Like your father, for example.
你一定很爱他 不然不会那么包庇他
You must have loved him very much to cover up for him like that.
你要是想离间我们 省省吧
If you're trying to undermine us, you're wasting your breath.
不用我离间 你们已经起内讧了
You don't need my help to do that.
你是指我和这个"变♥态♥杀人狂"吗
If you're talking about me and Norman Bates here,
这就不劳你费心了
you don't have to worry about that.
因为吵归吵 我还是会以任务为重
Cos at the end of the day, the mission comes first.
不管我多生他气
And no matter how pissed I am at him,
都不会不顾任务
I'm not going to forget that.
但这确实是你道歉的好时机
Although this would be an opportune time for you to apologise.
接受道歉
Apology accepted.
要想证明你是个有价值的线人
You want to prove what a valuable asset you are,
你就得爆点实料
give us something solid.
有关劳里的料
Something about Lowry.
劳里付了我们两万定金
Lowry paid us 20,000 in advance.
中间人是个银行家 名叫大卫·阿梅里奥
Used a go-between, a banker guy called David Amelio.
我们想查查他的底细 但这人行迹隐秘
We tried to check-up on him, but he's a ghost.
-还有呢 -要想知道更多 先带我离开
- And...? - And if you want more, get me out.
雷诺兹上尉
Captain Reynolds?
我准备好 交待情况了
I believe I am ready to talk.
单独告诉你
To you, and you alone.
起来
Get up.
马可夫博士是俄♥国♥化武项目冉冉升起的新星
Dr. Markov was the rising star of the Russian chemical weapons programme.
数年来 谣传有种名为"新品"的化武
For years we'd heard this myth about something called Novichok.
一种神经毒气 无法探查 易于运输
A nerve gas that was undetectable, easy to transport,
毒性是其他毒气的十倍
and 10 times stronger than any other strain.
据说是由马可夫研制而成
Markov was said to be behind it.
那他怎么会化名在医院工作呢
How come he ended up working in a hospital under an assumed name?
因为"新品"并非谣传
Because Novichok wasn't a myth.
俄♥国♥人被自国研制的武器吓坏了
The Russians were so terrified of what they've made
海参崴事件后 他们就叫停了该项目
they blew the whistle on themselves after Vladivostok.
马可夫研制"新品"的化工厂发生了泄漏
'There was a leak at the chemical plant where Markov was overseeing its creation.
厂里的人都死于此次泄漏
'Every single person working there died as a result,
马可夫是唯一的幸存者
except Markov.
他躲了起来 消失得无影无踪
'He disappeared, went dark.
该次泄漏或许是意外
'It might have been an accident,
但极有可能
but there is a strong suspicion
是马可夫蓄意释放了"新品"
'that Markov deliberately released the Novichok.
简·劳里找的人就是他
'This is the man Jane Lowry wants.'
说吧
So?
我不能回去
I can't go back.
我知道自己的作用和能力
I know what I am and what I'm capable of.
就像酒鬼一样
It's like alcoholic, yes?
他们每天都祈祷 今天不行
Each day they pray... not today.
今天不行
Not today.
你没事吧
You OK?
他们说想交待了 一般没好事
Always a bad sign when they say they want to talk.
-信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥怎么样了 -关掉了
- The signal jammer? - It's down now.
信♥号♥♥不稳定 但我应该能联♥系♥上总部
Reception is patchy but I should be able to make contact.
走
Move.
约瑟夫 我知道罗莎是你的亲人
Josef, I know Rosa is blood,
但我们都是你的亲人 我们是一家人啊
but we are all blood. We are all family.
我说过会永远照顾她
I said I would always look after her.
如果她背叛了我们
If she has betrayed us,
我得知道 你会大义灭亲
I need to know that you're strong enough for this.
待会儿就知道了
We'll know soon enough.
让弟兄们都就位
Tell the others to get into position.
树林里有动静
Got movement in the trees.
敌人肯定藏在林中
We definitely got tangos out there.
他们似乎包围了前门
Looks like they're moving around the front.
延森 延森 能听到吗
Jensen. Jensen, can you hear me?
收到 信♥号♥♥清晰
Copy that, loud and clear.
巴多净水厂
Butto sheg water planet.
树林西北方向
North-west of the forest,
已捉拿目标和一名囚犯
I've got the target and a prisoner.
需要立刻撤离
I need an exfil now, man.
正在赶去 预计需要十到十五分钟
'Currently en route, should be 10-15 minutes cross-country.
诺文 若目标要脱离掌控 就打死他
'Novin, if it looks like you're going to lose the target, ' terminate him.
不要冒险 明白吗
Do not take any chances. Are we clear?
收到
Copy that.
-敌人攻入 -注意掩蔽
- Tangos inbound. - Heads down.
等等
Hold.
等等
Hold.
三
Three...
二
two...
一
one.
我没子弹了
I'm out!
退后
Fall back!
手榴弹
Grenade!
跟紧我
Stay with me.
换弹♥药♥
Changing!
走楼梯
Stairs!
约瑟夫 抱歉
Josef, I'm sorry.
-罗兰德 求求你 -你以前不会心软
- Roland, please. - You used to be strong.
你忘了谁才是你的家人
You have forgotten who your real family are.
等等
Wait.
罗兰德 等等 求你了
Roland, please wait.
停火
Ceasefire!
麦卡利斯特
McAllister!
约瑟夫 让你的手下退后
Josef, tell your men to stand down.
乖乖照做 我们就释放罗莎
Do that and we'll let Rosa go.
她是被虏还是自愿跟你走
Is she your hostage or is she your passenger?
我们都能安然离开
We can all walk out of this.
罗莎 实话告诉我 简·劳里是怎么回事
Rosa, tell me the truth. Jane Lowry.
我这么做都是为了我们
I did it for us.
不
No.
我们失去了很多兄弟
We lost men.
他们因我们而死
They died for this.
因为他和该死的敌人而死
For this man. For the fucking enemy!
没有敌人 约瑟夫 从来都没有
There is no enemy, Josef, there never was.
有的只是贫富悬殊
There is only the rich and the poor,
而我想过上好日子
and I wanted better.
为你一己私利
For your better?
我一直保护你 我...
I protected you, I...
-我做的一切都是为了你 -但你不肯放我走
- I did everything for you! - But you didn't let me go.
你 跟紧我
You, on me!
抱歉 我有令在身
Sorry, I've got my orders.
-快走 快走 -诺文 撤退 快走
- Go, go, go! - Novin, exfil, move!
上车 快上车
Get in the car, go!
快走 上车
Move it! Come on!
开车 开车
Go, go, go!
马可夫博士
Dr. Markov.
长官
Ma'am...
你拘禁的人
I believe you have a man in your custody
是1992年化武公约的通缉犯
who is wanted under the 1992 Chemical Weapons Convention.
我们要拘捕他
We're bringing him in.
他是个战犯 且在我们管辖之内
He is a war criminal, and he's in our jurisdiction.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表