剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我们派你去埃德里西身边卧底之前 就撤销权限了
I revoked that access before we put you in with Idrisi.
你教过我怎么应付这样的事
You taught me how to get around such things.
名♥师♥出高徒 你教得好
You were a great teacher. I'll give you that.
你觉得我们能谈出什么结果 简
Where do you see this conversation ending, Jane?
相拥言和 做回好朋友吗
We hug, we agree to be friends?
我会和奥马尔重聚 然后两人消失匿迹
I'll be with Omair again. And we'll disappear.
你不准再追捕我们
And you'll leave us alone.
这不可能
That is not an option.
你知道我当时查找系统时 还发现什么料了吗
Do you know what else I found when I was combing through the system?
我发现了"地图集"
I found the Atlas.
即便真是那样 你也不会公开这些资料
Even if that's true, you'd never release it.
因为那样 埃德里西就会知道你的真实身份
Because then, Idrisi would know the truth about you.
还是说 你告诉他 你是英国特工了
Or did you tell him you were a British agent?
以及你之前是个什么样的人
Or about your life before that?
你利用了我
You used me.
你之前的人生也很"精彩"
Quite a life it was, as well;
盗窃 斗殴 吸毒
petty theft, violent assaults, addiction.
我不是第一个吧
And I wasn't the first, was I?
站在街头 卖♥♥肉为生
Standing on street corners with your your skirt hiked up, turning tricks.
你干过多少这种"卸磨杀驴"的事
How many people have you used and thrown away?
你亲爱的丈夫知道了会有什么反应
How would your beloved husband react to that?
请问您需要什么吗
Hiya. What can I get you?
不用了 谢谢 我很快就走
I'm fine, thanks. I'm not staying.
咖啡要续杯吗
Another coffee?
不用 这杯就够难喝了
No. This one was bad enough.
抱歉 她很没教养
I apologise. She has no manners.
你尝一口 看难不难喝
Try the coffee. And then, tell me if I'm wrong.
一切以任务为重
The mission comes first.
跟我们奋力保护的众多民众相比
The life of one person is nothing compared to
一条人命 不足为惜
the many that we're fighting to protect.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你才不会在公共场合朝我开枪 阿迪娜
You're not going to shoot me in a public place, Adeena.
我不是一个人
I'm not here alone.
"善后"小队
The clean-up crew.
我们好像都低估对方了
I think we underestimated each other.
艾维斯 你不能和他做交易啊
Ives, come on, you can't make a deal with him.
他之前都把你的直升机从天上打下来了
He shot down your helicopter for fuck's sake!
想想如果这事是真的 那代表什么
Think about what this means if the intel is real.
每一个英国特工 每一次秘密行动都会被曝光
Every British agent, every covert op is gonna be blown wide open.
你是想让我"硬"起来吗
Are you trying to get me hard?
这样的情报轻易就能卖♥♥到几千万
Info like that'll fetch eight figures on the open market easy.
财源滚滚来啊
Rainbow. Big pot of gold.
我们把你救出了阿吉尔 记得吧
Remember, we dragged your ass out of Ajir. Remember?
安慰你一句 就把这当成是性格塑造吧
If it helps, think of this as a character building moment.
当然是对我来说了
For me of course.
你们就只有淹死了
You'll just drown.
你们就不该把我丢在那个破沙漠
Should never have left me in that fucking desert.
绑好负重物
Secure the weights.
确保他们沉入海底
Make sure they sink like a stone.
我们开始做交易吧
Let's get that deal in motion.
慢点
Relax.
妈的 我刚才死了吗 我死了吗
Fuck! Did I just die? Did I just die?
是啊 你确实停止了呼吸一会儿
Well, yeah. You did stop breathing for a bit.
真刺♥激♥啊 我还挺想再来一次呢
That was wild, that kinda makes me want to do it again.
也许是缺氧导致脑损了
Possible brain damage due to lack of oxygen.
平时就这么脑残 没毛病
Business as usual, then.
-艾维斯呢 -不见了
- Ives? - Gone.
还好诺文跟着我们
Luckily, Novin has been shadowed on us.
你没事吧
You okay?
我救活你 可不是为了你让你问些蠢问题
Mate, I didn't bring you back from the dead to ask me stupid questions.
你很好
You're okay.
我们得查出艾维斯在这一带有什么资源
We need to find out what resources Ives has in the area,
能够藏埃德里西的地方
where he might have hidden Idrisi.
这事我有主意了 来吧
Yeah. Think I've got that covered for you. Come on.
想到她有招了
Course she has.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
可怜的家伙 和我一起被炸下海了
Poor fella, got knocked over the side of the ship with me.
但在这之前 我救了你 对吧
Before I saved your life, didn't I?
跟你说个事吧 兄弟
You want to know something, matey?
我们今天过得相当折腾
We're having a pretty shitful day.
装备倒是很齐全 弹♥药♥ 望远镜
Decent haul of kit, though, ammo, binos.
还有怀亚特的最爱
And Wyatt's favourite.
C4炸♥药♥ 这才像话嘛
C4, now you're talking.
我们经历了欺骗 枪战 差点被淹死
We've been lied to, shot at, drowned,
我全身都湿了 而且还饥肠辘辘
my knickers are wet and I'm bloody starving.
如果你不说出摩根·艾维斯去哪儿了
If you don't tell us where Morgan Ives was headed...
罗维尼 沿海一个城镇
Rovinj, it's a town on the coast.
等下
Hang on!
天 这也太快了
Jesus. That was fast.
好 你们问出详情 我们去找车
Right, you get details. We'll get vehicles.
收到
Copy that.
这个混♥蛋♥
This fucking guy.
你不玩牌吧
I'm guessing you don't play poker, right?
该死
Fuck.
亲爱的...
Habibie...
奥马尔 你在哪儿
Omair. Where are you?
克罗地亚 罗维尼
跟我们的好朋友摩根·艾维斯在一起
With our good friend, Morgan Ives.
简 听着
Jawedan, listen.
你之前告诉我 你从英国♥军♥方那里偷了点东西
You told me once you stole something from the British.
一份能保我们周全的情报
Intelligence that would one day might be our insurance.
记得吗
You remember?
对 记得
Yes. Yes.
时候到了
The day is here.
不行 不能和摩根·艾维斯交易
No, no, you can't do a deal with Morgan Ives,
他就是人畜不如的渣滓
he's... he's subhuman scum.
这个人畜不如的渣滓整正听着呢 亲爱的
This subhuman scum is on the call, sweetheart.
你当然在听了
Of course you are.
简 听着
Jawedan, listen.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没有让你过上我承诺过的生活
I did not provide the life I promised.
我们应该在一起 在洋甘菊花海里漫步
We should be together, walking through the fields of Camomile.
我答应过你 我很抱歉没做到
That's what I promised and I'm sorry.
就别秀恩爱了
Enough with this "Mills and Boon" shit.
说下你的位置 我让手下去接你
Tell my people where you are. I'll get you picked up.
你死后是怎么回事来着
So, how's it gonna work when you die?
伊♥斯♥兰♥国招募圣♥战♥宣传语
加入圣♥战♥者 死后上天堂享受72位处♥女♥
独享72位处♥女♥The Seventy-two Virgins.
她肯定得是个非常通情达理的妻子
She'd have to be a very understanding wife
才能忍♥受自己丈夫上这么多女人
to put up with that amount of extracurricular pussy.
洋甘菊
喂
Da?
真不错
Sweet!
延森的事
About Jensen.
多纳万隐瞒了我们
Look, Donovan wasn't telling the truth
没说劳里是个英国特工
about Lowry being a British agent.
所以延森的事 她可能也没说实情
So, maybe she wasn't being straight about Jensen's situation either.
他设置了一个程序 每24小时内都要登录一次
He's got this system where he has to check in every twenty-four hours
不然我就会接到警报
or I get an alert.
很烦人 我让他别整了 但...
It's bloody annoying, I told him to quit it, but...
我之前收到了...
I got one earlier and...
这可以有很多原因啊
What? Well, that could be for any number of reasons.
是 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
帮个忙 把车启动了
You wanna do me a favour and fire up that Quattro?
轮罩拱下面 很可能有备用钥匙
Odds on there's a spare set of keys under the wheel arch.
如果没有 我就撬锁
If not, I'll bust up the locks.
格雷西 听着
Gracie, look.
好吧
OK.
拜托
Come on.
妈的 妈的
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
汇报一下最新情况 上尉
Give me an update, Captain.
还在路上 2小时后到
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表