剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
于是问题来了
Which brings me to the question,
上尉 你是什么情况呢
Captain, what exactly is your deal?
我是个例外
I'm the exception to the rule.
别动 举起手
Stop there! Hands up!
举起双手
Hands where I can see them.
转身 慢慢转过去
Turn around, real slow.
-没有武器 -你要去哪儿吗
- Clean. - You heading somewhere?
我想做个交易
I want to make a deal.
带我离开这里
Get me out of here
我会将关于简·劳里的一切情报都说出来
and I'll give you everything I've got on Jane Lowry.
你觉得我们会信你会突然倒戈吗
You expect us to believe you're suddenly going to turn on your own people?
也许我已经背叛了
Maybe I already have,
所以我才需要一条出路
maybe that's why I need a way out.
你见过约瑟夫 了解他的德行
You've seen Josef, what he's like.
妈的
Fuck!
大家都别着急开枪
Everybody easy on the triggers.
罗莎 你还好吗 约瑟夫一直在找你
Rosa, are you all right? Josef's been looking for you.
我们来带你回去
We'll get you back to him.
我没有回头路了
There is no going back!
看来我得跟你们走了
It looks like I'm coming with you.
现在部分系统能用了
I got some systems up and running.
正在跟队员们重建联♥系♥
Currently working on re-establishing contact with the team.
政♥府♥那边进展怎么样 长官
How are things at the ministry, Ma'am?
白厅不给予支援
Whitehall aren't giving us any support.
对他们来说
As far as they're concerned,
我们没有任何确切情报来证明沙林身份
because we haven't got any firm intel on who Zarin really is,
我们只是在摸底
we're just out here on a fishing holiday.
哈洛街道见
I'll meet you on Harlow Street.
我正抄近路过去
I'm just cutting through.
医院监控录像有线索吗
Any luck with the security footage from the hospital?
长官
Ma'am?
长官
'Ma'am?'
-长官 能听到吗 -延森
- 'Ma'am, can you hear me?' - Jensen!
火车站
Train station.
你是这样追踪我到这里的吗
That's how you tracked me here?
那里的监控拍到我了 对吗
Cameras pick me up there, right?
是我大意了
Yeah. That was careless.
你刚痛失所爱 可以理解
You'd just suffered a loss, it's understandable.
不 基本要领很重要
No, the basics matter.
你如今就靠自己了 很不容易
You are out on your own. It's not easy.
等等 你是在同情我吗 上校
Wait, are you trying to sympathise with me, Colonel?
我是想知道
I'm trying to understand.
你们的人 那些圣♥战♥者
Your own people, the jihadists,
他们不会屈尊于一个女人
they won't work under a woman.
一旦他们知道将要面临什么
Once they understand what's coming,
他们会转变想法的
they'll change their minds.
你能亲眼看到这一切就好了
I wish you could see what comes next.
我觉得
I think...
我觉得我这是想打动你啊
I think I'm trying to impress you.
放心 我很快就不在意了
Don't worry. I'll get over it.
-等一下 -闭嘴
- Wait. - No more talk.
上校
Colonel!
上校 你还好吗
Colonel, are you all right?
追她
Keep going after her!
他们徒步走的
They went on foot.
约瑟夫
Josef.
菲利普说他看到罗莎跟那个英国兵在一起
Philip here says he saw Rosa with the British soldiers.
说她朝自己人开枪
Says she fired on our own people.
你为什么要说这样的话
Why would you say such a thing?
我发誓都是实话 她叛变了
I swear it's true. She's with them.
-你还跟谁说过 -没人 我发誓
- Who else have you told? - Nobody, I promise.
你来告诉我 就对了
You did the right thing, coming to me.
约瑟夫
Josef...
我必须这么做
OK, I had to.
人心散了 就完了
It's important we remain unified.
我会处理好的
I will deal with this.
没办法开车了 到处都是敌军
We are cut off from our ride. Platoons everywhere.
我们得继续走
We need to keep moving.
怀亚特怎么样了
How's Wyatt?
什么意思 你指日常好不好吗
What, you mean how is he in general?
享受生活 吃好喝好这一套吗
Enjoying life, eating well and all that shit?
还是你捅了他一刀后他的状况
Or how is he since you stabbed him in the gut?
我当时没得选
I didn't have a choice.
延森治好了他 这小子挺有招
Jensen has patched him up. Boy's got skills, eh?
-还看上你了 -姐就是这么迷人
- And an eye on you. - Can't blame him.
但说实话 麦克
But honestly, Mac,
你有得选 你只是那样选了
you had a choice, and you made that choice.
也许就该这么选
Probably the right one.
这并不意味怀亚特以后会毫不犹豫地信任你
Doesn't mean Wyatt's not going to think twice before trusting you again.
自卫本能 我们都一样
Self-preservation. It drives us all.
这是战争以及这一切的原因
It's the reason for wars, for all of this.
现在你废话倒多
So now you want to talk?
就是因为你 我们才冒死来这里
You're the reason we're all here, risking our lives.
通讯一恢复 就会查出你的身份
The minute comms come back on, you're getting ID'd,
无论你藏着什么秘密 我们都会查出来
and whatever secret it is you are holding, we'll find out.
我们也许有办法能查出沙林是谁
We might have a way of finding out who Zarin really is.
匈牙利特种部队拿走了医院的所有监控录像
Hungarian Special Forces grabbed all the security footage from the hospital.
正在查他们的数据库
We're checking their database.
-你一直在暗中监视他们吗 -是窃听
- You been spying on them? - I prefer eavesdropping.
秘密监察同盟国
Covert surveillance on an allied state.
你知道被发现的后果是什么吗
You know what would happen if you'd been caught?
他们会阻止 然后把我们赶出国境吗 长官
Would they... shut us down and force us out the country, ma'am?
沙林被抓走的那晚
The night Zarin was snatched,
药房♥里的监控摄像头不见了
the cameras in the pharmacy were out.
"匈牙利激进党"采取了预防措施
Magyar Ultra were taking precautions.
但我看了上周的监控 同一值班点
But I checked previous week, same shift,
加上诺文对目标人物的描述
alongside Novin's description of the target,
他应该就是我们找的人了
and, I think that's our man.
脸部识别软件还在查找中
Still checking image against facial recognition software.
不用了 我认识他
No need. I know him.
卡里姆·马尔可夫医生
Dr. Karim Markov.
我们需要通知到其它队员 我们走吧
We need to get to the team now. Let's move out.
千万不能让简·劳里抓到这个人
He is the last person in the world we want Jane Lowry to get a hold of.
趴下
Down!
怀亚特
Wyatt?
麦克
Mac!
-还抓了犯人啊 -她说掌握了劳里的情报
- Taking prisoners now? - Says she's got information on Lowry.
我们已经无法返回停车地点了
We can't make it to the section vehicle now.
她给了我们信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥的确切位置
She's given us the exact location of the signal jammer.
关掉干♥扰♥器♥ 我们就能呼叫后援了
We take that out, we can call for exfil.
我们刚把位置暴露给林中的杂碎了
And we've just alerted every fucker in the woods to our location,
所以得赶紧行动
so I say we move and move fast.
罗兰德 跟我来
Roland! Behind!
前进
Move.
很好
This is good.
这下我们知道他们去哪儿了
We know where they are going.
罗莎会带他们去找信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥
Rosa will be leading them to the signal jammer.
他们得恢复通讯
They need their communications.
我们去那儿 干掉他们
And that is where we will take them down.
楼内安全
Building's clear.
-诺文在搞定干♥扰♥器♥ -很好
- Novin's dealing with the jammer. - Good work.
做好防御准备
Let's get some defences up.
收到
Copy.
我们真要相信她吗
So, we're really trusting her, then?
要知道 她几小时前还让她弟绞死我呢
Can I just point out she tried to have her brother lynch me a few hours ago?
还不算太糟
Well, could've been worse.
她本可以让人"捅你一刀"
She could've had someone stick you in the gut.
得了 我就料到你会翻旧账
Here we go. I knew this was going to come up.
你也知道捅了我这事
You knew the fact that you stabbed me
不会就这么算了啊
might actually be referenced again?
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表