剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
五秒
Five,
四秒
four,
三秒
three,
二秒 一秒
two, one...
导弹已发射 长官
Payload away, ma'am.
行动 行动
OK, go, go, go!
你们没事吧
Are you boys, OK?
干得好 兄弟们
Good job, boys.
我们进去确认目标是否身亡
We'll move in and confirm the target is dead.
呼哈[海军陆战队的号♥子]Oorah, gentlemen!
你和你的指挥官差点把我们炸死
You and your fucking CO almost got us killed!
我刚救了你一命
I just saved your life.
要不是我
If it wasn't for me,
导弹来袭时 你还和埃德里西在里面纠缠呢
you'd have still been in there with Idrisi when the fucking missiles hit!
他早知道自己会死 麦克
He was always gonna know, Mac.
还没等我们开枪那会儿
Donovan's people would've had to tell
多纳万的手下就已经通知美军中♥央♥司令部了
US Central Command before we even fired a shot.
我只是想快他们一步
I just wanted to get in there first.
如果你是想说"对不起"...
If the word you're looking for is "sorry"...
我们干掉这个混♥蛋♥了 干掉了
We got the son of a bitch. We got him!
明天的酒 我请 行了吧
And tomorrow, I'll buy all the drinks, OK?
-复仇就像什么 -显然 像风暴
- Revenge is a what? - A storm, apparently.
然后你就会湿身
And then you get wet?
拜托 这是个比喻
Come on, it's a metaphor.
比喻...
It's a metaphor for...
-比喻什么 -然后他又说
- For something. - And then he's like,
"打死他 也无济于事"
"A bullet won't change anything, man."
结果他把那个混♥蛋♥打死了
Then he shoots the bastard.
典型的"荣誉追逐行为"
Classic glory hunter move, eh?
你就是想抢头功吧
You just wanted the credit, didn't you?
"奥马尔·埃德里西终结者"
Yeah, "The man who killed Omair Idrisi".
不 我可没说我是个英雄 我可没说
No, I'm not saying I'm a hero. I'm not saying that.
-那就好 -其他人可能会这么说
- Good. - Other people might say that.
我也不能拦着啊 我就是这个意思
I can't stop 'em. That's all I'm saying.
长官
Ma'am?
-来一杯吗 上校 -我只喝好酒
- Wanna a drink, Colonel? - I prefer something from the top shelf.
怀亚特中士 我让帕克延长了你的调派期
Sergeant Wyatt, I've asked Parker to extend your transfer.
我们干掉埃德里西了 任务不是结束了吗
We took down Idrisi. The mission's over, right?
但这次行动还没结束 简·劳里还在逃
But the op is not. Jane Lowry's still out there.
但一人不能效忠二主
But there are no split loyalties.
你要么加入20分部 要么走人
Either you're with 20 or you're not.
那我加入
Well, then, I guess I'm in.
不死不休
All the way down, right?
不死不休
All the way down.
很好
Good.
因为我们刚发现了她的踪迹 脚拿开
Because we just got a hit on her. Move.
布达佩斯 跟她一起的女人叫罗莎·瓦格
Budapest. The woman she's with is Rosa Varga.
她是极右♥派♥"匈牙利激进党"的领袖
She runs a far-right organisation, Magyar Ultra.
一个极端圣♥战♥分子和一个极右势力有什么牵扯
What does a radical Jihadist want with the far right?
问题就在这儿 麦卡利斯特中士
That's the question, Sergeant McAllister.
她丈夫身亡还不到24小时
Not 24 hours since her husband died
她就又在搞事情
and already things are happening.
我们得趁为时未晚 弄清状况
We need to find the answer before it's too late.
下集预告
记住 得让"匈牙利激进党"替我们找到伊利亚·沙林
Remember, Magyar Ultra need to find Ilya Sarin for us.
我们不能让劳里找到他
We cannot let Lowry have her man.
不论这人是谁 都不会有好事
Whoever he is, he's bad news.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表