剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我他妈不想死 怎么出去啊
I don't wanna fucking die, so how do I get out of here?
我要出去了
All right, I'm coming!
加油 快
Come on! Come on!
怀亚特
Wyatt!
实在抱歉 对不起
Spasiba. Spasiba.
好的 好的
Da, da, da.
干得漂亮
Well done.
总该有人说句公道话
I figured someone should say it.
我们阻止了埃德里西将导弹运往各地
We stopped Idrisi getting the missiles out.
阻止了简释放化武
Jane the chemical weapons.
如果此事顺利
If this goes all right,
我们还保全了所有英方军事人员 所以...
we've protected the whole of British military, so...
你想要啥 麦克 给你颁发勋章
What do you want, Mac, a medal?
-我美美地喝点小酒就知足了 -德行
- I'd settle for a nice cold beer. - Shit, yeah.
我就想洗个热水澡
I could do with a hot shower.
能洗个澡就行
Any kind of shower.
行了 交易吧
Alright. Let's do this shit.
处理器...
The server...
让技术人员来取
One previous careful owner.
"地图集"
The Atlas...
"地图集" 说话算数
The Atlas. Fair is fair.
检查一下是否被解密了
Check the encryption held.
检查完毕 资料安全
一切正常 没被破解
We're good. Encryption held.
他们没有复♥制♥信息
They didn't manage to clone it.
行了吗
So, are we done here?
行了
Yeah. We are done.
要动手了 他们要使诈
Here we go. The double cross.
干掉他们
大块头
Big fella!
从一到十里选一个数字
Pick a number between one and ten.
什么意思
I don't understand.
-快点 选一个 -选吧 随便哪个都行
- Go on, just guess. - Come on! Any number!
-为什么 -怎么说呢
- Why? - I don't know.
也许我只是想拖延时间
Maybe I'm just buying time
因为有个讨厌鬼这时该掩护我们的
because some tosspot's supposed to be giving us cover!
掩护什么
What for?
走 快走
Move! Move!
麦克
Mac!
快点 怀亚特 上车
Come on, Wyatt, come on!
好了 快走
Alright. Go ahead!
走 拿着枪
Move! Take it!
他们追上来了
Here they come!
诺文 能甩掉他们吗
Novin, do you think you can outrun them?
试试看呗
I reckon I'll give it a try.
坐稳了
Hold on!
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表