剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
快走
Let's go.
他们挟持了我全家 怀亚特
They had my whole family, Wyatt.
我也没办法
There was nothing I could do.
你认识莱拉·霍尔吗
The name Lila Hall mean anything to you?
她母亲是瑞秋·谢里登
Her mother was Rachel Sheridan.
她们都死了
And they're both dead
就因为你骗了大家
because you lied, you lied to everybody
把埃德里西♥藏♥在这里
and you hid Idrisi away in here.
我这样处理埃德里西 是为保民众安全
What I do with men like Idrisi is about keeping people safe!
胡扯 你就是想坐收名利
Bullshit! It's about stripes and medals.
我知道你有办法进去
Now, I know you've got a way in there.
我是知道一条路
Yeah, I've got another way in.
我还为我们俩准备了出路
I've got a way out, as well, for both of us.
完全与此事撇清关系
Total deniability.
我们可以一走了之
We can walk away,
你能过回原来的生活
you can get your life back,
还能回家
you can go home again.
你不知道吗 我现在是20号♥分部的人
Haven't you heard? I'm with Twenty now.
赶紧带我进去
Now you get me the hell in there!
这边
This way.
你是监牢主管吗
You're the site director?
我要见我丈夫
I'd like to see my husband.
我们进入了封锁状态
We're... We're in lock-down.
那就解除
Well, take us out of it.
办不到 系统把我锁在外面了
I can't, the system's locked me out.
我认识设计这所监牢的人 我看着她死去
I know who designed this place. I watched her die.
我还知道 封锁状态下
I also know that in lock-down,
你和帕克有管♥理♥员♥密匙
you and Parker have the override keys.
带他走
Move him!
他们不在乎你 他们想要的是我
Listen, they don't care about you. They want me.
利用我做诱饵
So use me as bait.
你子弹不够了
You don't have enough bullets.
落入奥卡拉那种人手中 我没有生路
And I will not survive in the hands of a man like Okara.
等等
Wait!
停
Stop!
别动
Don't move.
那个英国大兵在你身后
The British soldier. He's behind you.
你当我傻吗 埃德里西
Do you think I am stupid, Idrisi?
放下枪 放下枪
Drop it! Drop the weapon.
今天命不该绝 "亲爱的"
Not today, habibie.
跪下 立刻跪下
Down, on the ground, now!
举起手来
Hands. Hands.
还好你专心完成任务了
It's nice to see you stayed on mission.
我们俩得有一个好好干活吧
Well, one of us has got to do a proper job, eh?
你"男友"真粗暴
Your boyfriend is rough.
走
Move.
你好啊 奥马尔
How you doing, Omair?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
快点
Faster.
打不开啊
It's not opening.
他们把锁卡住了
Whatever they've been doing has jammed the locks.
-走 快走 -走啊
- Move, move, move! - Go!
好
Got it!
快开门
Open the fucking door!
多亏我 他才能活下来
I was the one who kept him alive,
这点你得明白
you need to understand that.
遇敌
Contact.
趴下
Get down!
换弹♥药♥
Changing.
靠 后退
Shit! Moving!
那边有弹♥药♥堆
That's an ammo stack back there!
我没炸成渣渣 真是走运
Lucky I wasn't blown to pieces.
右边射击
Shoot to the right.
我子弹不多了
I'm running low.
-我没子弹了 -我也是
- I'm out. - Empty.
他们没子弹了
They're out of ammo!
-你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 -上
- Shut the fuck up! - Go!
总要我们救 你们不烦吗
Aren't you guys sick of us savin' your asses?
美得很 撤
Highlight of my day. Moving!
-11点方向有弹♥药♥堆 -收到
- Ammo dump eleven o'clock. - Got it.
撤
Go!
汇报情况
Sitrep.
我与诺文和雷诺兹失去联♥系♥了
I... I've lost touch with Novin and Reynolds.
麦克和怀亚特也没有消息
No word from Mac and Wyatt.
搜索中
你妻子以及家人被安置在北约的赛共基地
Your wife and family are at the NATO base in Zagan.
谢谢你 上尉
Thank you, Captain.
我封住出口 能暂时拖住他们
I've sealed the entrance, it'll hold them a while,
但我们得赶紧走
but, we need to get a move on.
我们得谈谈埃德里西的事
We need to talk about Idrisi,
要怎么处置他
what we're going to do with him.
好 谈谈吧
Yeah, sure, let's talk.
我们要带走他 上校
We're gonna take him with us, Colonel.
所以 你自己慢慢走回家吧
Which means you... you've got a long walk home.
导弹空袭 混♥蛋♥ 还记得吗
MOP strike, asshole. Remember that?
那是你第二次置我的生死于不顾了
That's the second time you've left me for dead.
我们走 怀亚特
Let's go, Wyatt.
很高兴你家人没事
I'm glad the family's okay.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 中士
Fuck you, Sergeant.
去你大爷的 上校
Fuck you too, Colonel.
今天就到这儿吧 威尔
Maybe you should call it a day, Will.
我好像查到了
I think I've done it.
查到什么了
You've done what?
我好像查到了
I think I've cracked it.
我查到劳里口中那个行动计划了
I think I've cracked the thing that Lowry was talking about.
"熄灯计划"
Tenebrae.
没有提及 记录 数据
There weren't any... references, or logs, or databases,
什么都没有
or anything like that.
但用电子设备删除数据时
But... But when you digitally remove something,
总会留下痕迹
you can leave traces.
我一直在追查残留的痕迹
I've been chasing the ghosts in the machine.
我劝过你别再追查下去了
I told you to leave it for now.
太有挑战性了 控制不住啊
Never could resist a challenge.
"熄灯计划"
秘密情报人员
个人档案
等等 什么
Wait, what?
等等...
Hold on...
对不起 威尔 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Will. I'm sorry.
我别无选择 对不起
I've got no choice. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
目标已擒获 完毕
We've got the package. Over.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表