剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Turns out General Mc-fucking-Waterboard back
跟我的目的一样
there was doing the same thing.
不过他透露了一个金主的名字 哈立德
But he gives me the name of a money man, Khalid.
有印象吗
Ring any bells?
那要看我们是否共享信息
That depends, are we sharing or not.
看来是不共享了
I guess we're not.
操 法里德的人 我们得躲起来
Shit! It's Farid's men. We need to get to cover.
快走
Move!
怀亚特 麦卡利斯特 多纳万上校派我来的
Wyatt, McAllister? Colonel Donovan sent me.
上车
Get in.
去后面 别担心 "姑娘们"会照顾你们
Up in the back. Don't worry the ladies will look after you.
格雷西·诺文 代理下士
Lance Corporal Gracie Novin.
特别行动指挥部 工程兵
Special Operations Command, Engineering.
太好了 也许你能修好这家伙的手♥机♥
Great. Maybe you can fix this guy's phone.
还能发出间歇性信♥号♥♥ 便于我们追踪
It was still sending out intermittent signals, tracking you.
所以当我接到多纳万上校的电♥话♥
So, when I got a call from Colonel Donovan,
让我来接两个身陷沙漠的废物时 我才能找到你们
asking me to pick up two losers who had got themselves stuck in the desert...
你俩知道这儿气温能达到37度以上吧
You guys are aware it gets to over one-hundred degrees fahrenheit, right?
原计划不是这样
It wasn't part of the plan.
不是才怪
No shit it wasn't.
操
Oh, fuck!
前面有个检查关卡
There's a bloody check-point, up ahead.
闯过去
Just floor it!
闯着呢 "甜心们"
This is flooring it sweet-cheeks.
不想死 就藏好
You might want to get down and stay down.
下车
什么意思
我们在找两个男人
我什么都不知道
我在库夫拉绿洲工作
下车
就我一个人
你手下这帮男的要搜我身吗
你们长官呢
谁是管事的
人呢
人呢
你们真应该感到羞耻
你们就这么对待女性吗
让这疯女人过去
这他妈才叫撤离啊
Now that's how you do a fuckin' extraction.
利比亚 的黎波里市
洗冷水澡啊
Cold shower huh?
你有事吗
Can I help you?
多纳万上校在18点召集♥会♥议
Colonel Donovan's called a meeting at 18 hundred.
我又不为多纳万效力
I don't work for Donovan.
几小时前 我也跟你一样
Neither did I 'til a couple of hours ago.
真有你的 把你的行动就这样交给别人
But good for you. Handing over your op like that.
你胸怀... 真宽广[大]Got a big... heart.
等等 我才不会交出来
Now, wait on a second... I'm not handing over shit.
那18点见啦
So... meeting at 18 hundred.
这才更适合你的尺寸
That's more your size.
是我 我们得见个面 马上
Yeah, it's me, we need to meet, now.
我在这个国家还是头一回喝到
You know this is the first cup of coffee I've had in this country
不像掺了尿一样的咖啡
that doesn't taste like someone took a piss in it.
很高兴你平安回来了 中士
Glad you're back home safe, Sergeant.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
但英方似乎对这个行动
But, listen, there seems to be some confusion with the British
-有点误解 -不是误解
- over the op'. - No confusion.
你还是任务的一部分
You're still part of it.
我只是暂时把你调遣到他们掌管之下
I've temporarily attached you to their command.
我不想要调遣 长官
I wasn't looking for a transfer, sir.
恕我直言 这就是扯淡
So, with all due respect, this is bullshit!
怀亚特 你是个出色的士兵
Wyatt... you're an excellent soldier.
但你♥他♥妈♥太让人头疼了
But you're a goddamn headache.
你无组织无纪律 擅离任务...
You're undisciplined, you go off mission...
别跟我说这一套 别跟我说这一套
Don't give me the speech. Don't give me the speech.
别忘了你在加慈尼的闹剧
Let us not forget the shit-show in Ghazni.
好 所以你现在要排挤我吗
Alright. So, what? You're freezing me out?
你跟新伙伴们好好相处
You play nice with your new friends.
你做我在里面的眼线
And if there's anything I should know about,
把所有情报都告诉我
you'll be my eyes and ears on the inside.
你这么做 我也许还会重新考虑
You do that, maybe I'll reconsider.
让你回家
Let you come on home.
炮弹来袭
Incoming!
该死 我得去开会
Shit! I gotta get to a meeting.
不 别走 只是工作而已
No, stay! It's just a job.
我知道 我知道 但我改主意了
I know, I know. It just turns out I've changed my mind.
我要去工作 我很抱歉
I've got to go to work. I'm really sorry about this.
但谢谢你
But, thank you.
好吧
It's fine.
怀亚特中士
Sergeant Wyatt.
很高兴你加入
Glad to have you on board.
我听说你们需要人手
I heard you guys could use some help.
你认识诺文和麦卡利斯特了
You already know Novin and McAllister.
我靠
For goodness sake.
都怪这桌子
The table...
一等兵威尔·延森 来自情报部门
Lance Corporal Will Jensen, from the Intelligence Corps.
技术男 懂了 这就是咱们的团队了
Computer guy. Got it. So, this is the team.
这是目标人物
And this is the target.
奥马尔·埃德里西和他的妻子简·劳里
Omair Idrisi and his wife Jane Lowry.
劳里 她不是在无人机空袭中死了吗
Lowry? I thought she was killed in a drone strike.
无人机空袭并不总是那么精准
Drone strikes aren't always accurate.
我们是一个家乡的人
She's from my hometown.
我怎么这么不意外呢
Why doesn't that surprise me?
从英国监狱中出来后变为激进分子
Radicalised after a spell in British prison,
三年前嫁给了埃德里西
she married Idrisi three years ago.
成为他的"枕边风"
The voice in his ear.
最后是"疯狗" 沙♥比♥尔·阿迪兹
And finally their attack dog. Sabil Adiz.
情报说埃德里西在为大规模袭击购买♥♥军♥火♥
Intel suggests Idrisi is purchasing weapons for a major attack.
那个将军说出了一个名字
Now, the General mentioned a name to you,
怀亚特中士 叫哈立德
Sergeant Wyatt. Khalid.
当时他正在给我灌脏水
Right about the time he was filling my lungs with dirty water.
他说的就是那个人
This is who he was talking about.
哈立德·阿尔·海布塔尼王子
Prince Khalid Al Hebtani.
我们怀疑他给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥提供资金
We suspect he is funding the terrorists.
所以你们想让我彻底搜查他一下吗
Alright. So, you want me to go shake him down?
他父亲登上了沙特富豪榜
His father's on the Saudi rich list.
非常富有 安保森严
Very wealthy, very protected.
-所以没人能动得了他 -但能接近他
- So, he's basically untouchable? - But not unreachable.
这是今天早些时候的影像
This was earlier today.
他目前在的黎波里
Right now, he's in Tripoli,
代表他父亲做慈善活动
charity work on behalf of his father.
我们知道他晚上要去哪里
And we know where he's going to be this evening.
我要你们去和雷诺兹上尉会合 提供支援
I need you all to rendezvous with Captain Reynolds and provide support...
慢着 雷诺兹上尉
Wait, I'm sorry. Captain Reynolds?
我还以为我是这次行动的负责人
I assumed I'd be in charge of the op.
凭什么
Based on?
就凭我不给你哈立德的名字
Based on the fact that you wouldn't have shit
就不会有这次的行动
without me giving you Khalid's name.
这是英国♥军♥队 朋友
Yeah, this is British Military, mate.
你得在我领导之下
If anything, you'd be following my lead.
你俩都以为有得选 好蠢萌啊
It's very sweet that you both think you'd have a choice.
延森 给他们来套装备吧
Jensen, measure them up.
这是一楼的监控录像
That's CCTV from the main floor
是哈立德王子在的黎波里最喜欢的夜店
of Prince Khalid's favourite club in Tripoli.
名字很贴切 叫"卡玛"[因果报应]The aptly named 'Karma'
麦卡利斯特和怀亚特在那下面 长官
and McAllister and Wyatt on the bottom right there, Ma'am.
关掉音乐 单独调出通讯
Kill the music and try and isolate the comms.
收到 长官
Understood Ma'am.
-通讯检查 -通讯无障碍
- Comms check. - Good check.
诺文 在你身后
Novin, on your six.
还是没看到要找的王子
Still no sign of our Prince.
来一杯石榴马提尼
I would like a Pomegranate Martini.
我融入环境呢
I'm blending in.
再说遇到上尉之前 我们什么也做不了
Besides we can't do shit till we meet the Captain.
纯威士忌
Whisky, neat.
他来了
There he is.
我没资格评判
I'm not one to judge
但他有张让人揍不够的脸
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表