剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Fucking 20, eh?
又毁了我一处产业
Destroying more of my property.
即使没有马可夫
Even without Markov,
"诺维乔克"也可以逆向研制出来
the Novichok can be reverse-engineered.
我们的约定...
Our agreement...
你不会真以为我会放任那个圣♥战♥婊
You didn't really think I would let that jihadist bitch,
释放化武吧
loose with chemical weapons, did you?
那这一切目的何在
Then what was all this for?
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人发明了"诺维乔克"
The Russians developed Novichok,
但没留下文字记录和样本
but no paperwork, no samples,
马可夫把机密都记在了脑中
Markov had it all up here.
我要你确保他的心血最终能完成
I needed you to make sure he completed his work.
你之前办事得力 又对我衷心
You were my good and faithful servant,
我感谢你
and I thank you.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
你怎么知道这个号♥码的
How did you get this number?
长官
Ma'am?
我刚才正监听那个实验楼十公里范围内的通讯
I was monitoring comms within a 10 mile radius of the facility,
排查所有接打的电♥话♥...
going through all the calls it picked up and...
有什么发现
What?
你怎么知道这个号♥码的
How did you get this number?
他告诉我的
He gave it to me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你丈夫 奥马尔·埃德里西
Your husband. Omair Idrisi.
他还活着
He's still alive.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表