剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
非常感谢你帮忙追捕他
But your assistance is highly appreciated in the matter.
你手下能力如何 拉斯洛
How good are your men, Laszlo?
因为我的手下对付他们绰绰有余
Cos I'd put my people against them any day.
上校 讲讲道理
Colonel, please.
换位思考一下
Imagine this the other way around.
如果我的手下在英国执行未授权任务
My men running unauthorised operations on British soil.
引发枪战 造成死伤
Pitched gun battles. Deaths.
我只是在保护我的国家 换成是你 也会这样
I'm only protecting my country, and you would do the same.
你方外交大臣对此没有异议
Your Foreign Secretary seems to agree with me.
-什么情况 -不是什么好事
- What do you think is going on? - Nothing good.
我们得把马可夫交给他们
We need to give them Markov.
白厅与他们达成了协议
Whitehall's cut a deal.
我们移交马可夫
We hand over Markov,
抓捕的功劳归匈牙利人
the Hungarians get the credit for finding him.
24小时后 再把他还给我们
In 24 hours' time, he is back under our command.
抱歉 此事我别无选择
I'm sorry, we have no choice on this one.
-你可以反抗 -上级命令 不能违抗
- There is always a choice, right? - It's a direct order.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
有车挡路
司机不在 完毕
该死 趴下
Shit! Get down!
卡里姆·马可夫
Karim Markov.
走吧
Come.
系好安全带
Seat belt.
我们走
All right, then.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表