剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
前情提要
我们要渗入一个白人至上的组织
We're infiltrating a white power group.
罗莎掌管"匈牙利激进党"
Rosa runs Magyar Ultra,
同她弟弟约瑟夫一起管理
alongside her younger brother, Josef.
查出简·劳里找这些人的目的
Find out what Jane Lowry wants with these people,
趁为时未晚之前
before it's too late.
他查出你所寻目标人物的化名了
He found out the name your target is hiding under.
他们会于傍晚抓到他
He'll have grabbed him by nightfall.
他是谁 为何这么重要
Who is he? Why is he so important?
-你们的人中有卧底 -清...
- You may have been infiltrated. - Clean...
-我觉得你们不对劲 -理...
- Something here feels wrong. - Your...
-让我们看看 你有多不在意他 -门户
- Prove how little he means to you. - House.
他们带走了目标和麦卡利斯特
They've got the target and McAllister.
身份暴露了 他们抓走麦克了
Cover's blown. They've got Mac.
爸爸
别打了
-激进党 -激进党 激进党
- Ultra! - Ultra! Ultra!
我们得处理掉他
We need to get rid of him.
不 我们得查出他的身份
No, we need to find out who he is.
这还重要吗
What does it matter now?
-约瑟夫 -罗兰德
- Josef! - Roland!
-我听说医院发生枪战了 你没事吧
I heard things got a little loud at the hospital. You OK?
-损失了十二人 包括弗洛里安 -天呐
- 12 men, including Florian. - Jesus.
你知道对手是谁吗
Do you know who the hostiles are with?
不知道 但马上就能问到了
No, but I will soon.
欢迎来到"天堂" 兄弟
Welcome to paradise, friend.
激进党 激进党 激进党
Ultra! Ultra! Ultra!
-这些不能够用 -就只有这些了
- It's not going to be enough. - It's all we've got.
清楚敌军有多少人吗
Any idea what kind of numbers we're up against?
难说
Hard to say.
大概过百吧
Could be anything up to 100.
延森查出的情报显示
Jensen pulled up the intel
这块地归罗兰德·埃德尔所有
on the plot of land owned by a Roland Eder.
显然这里是"匈牙利激进党"的训练基地
Apparently it's some sort of Magyar Ultra training ground.
他们肯定会有所准备
They're going to be ready for us.
不让他们发现就行了
Not if we stay off the trails.
我从小到大 身边很多这种人
I grew up around people like this.
就等着这一天
Waiting for the day
万恶的强权政♥府♥来清除他们
the big, bad government comes to take them away.
全副武装的军人 神秘的黑色直升机
Armed soldiers, black helicopters.
"新世界秩序" 这一套
New world order. All that shit.
指一个由极少数英美精英分子所统治的世界政♥府♥ 以及建立最终统一的货币 法庭 警♥察♥
往好的一面看 他们是对的
Well, on the bright side, looks like they were right.
通讯检测
Comms check.
清晰
Good check.
要走很长一段路 你们得尽快动身
It's quite the hike, so you need to get moving.
找到麦卡利斯特和劳里的目标
Grab McAllister, Lowry's target,
将他们安全带回来
and bring them both back home safe.
-好运 -收到
- Good luck. - Copy.
她说得倒简单
Sounds so simple when she says it.
反击
第六季 第四集
-你叫什么名字 -伊利亚斯·沙林
- What's your name? - Ilyas Zarin.
你的真名
Your real name.
你为谁效力
Who do you work for?
重要的是 我能救你
The important thing is I can help you.
你还是担心你自己吧
I would worry more about yourself.
我只是个绑来被售卖♥♥的"商品" 而你...
I'm just a product to be taken and sold, but you...
他们可不会轻易放过你
You are something worse to them.
我们走
Let's go.
文身不错 自己画的吗
Nice tattoo. Draw that yourself?
这是区分标记
Mark of distinction.
这代表一个人坐过牢
It means a man has done his time.
没向警方泄密
Kept his mouth shut.
或是代表破处
Or he's broken his cherry.
把人杀了
Put someone in the ground.
你说是 就是吧
If you say so.
那你是这里的老大了
Are you running things around here, then?
还是说 你是约瑟夫的走狗
Or are you Josef's little lapdog?
我们都是兄弟 血亲同盟
We are all brothers up here. Bound by blood.
别轻举妄动 别动
Easy, there. Easy.
沙林得在中午之前就送过去
Zarin needs to be delivered by noon.
我们得准备好把他送过去
We should be preparing him for the drop.
-看情况吧 -看情况
- Maybe. - Maybe?
如果那个客户这么想要他
If the client wants him that badly
就会愿意付更多钱
they'll be willing to pay more.
不 约瑟夫 这不是能使诈的事
No. Josef, this is not a game.
你不认识对方 对方不会接受的
You don't know them, they won't accept this deal.
我们牺牲了不少兄弟
People died for this.
我们需要更多钱购买♥♥武器 车
We need more money for weapons, vehicles,
壮大这里 做好准备
to expand the land to be ready.
有意义的人生值得为之奋斗
A life worth living is worth fighting for.
准备好上镜吧
Get ready for your close-up.
我就是你一直要找的人
I am the one you have been looking for.
然而 条件改变了
However, the terms have changed.
价钱翻倍了
The price has doubled.
五十万美金
$500,000.
只是晚了而已
It's a slight delay, that's all.
罗莎 别逼我亲自去带走他
Rosa, don't make me come and get him.
我们一周内就找到了这个人
We found the man you wanted within a week.
而其他人找了很长时间都没找到
Others had been searching for him for a lot longer.
不会有问题的
This won't be a problem.
但你弟弟可能是个问题
Your brother could be, though.
如果他发现你一直在和我做生意
If he finds out you've been dealing with me.
放心 我会搞定他
Don't worry, I can handle him.
你说他抓了一个人♥质♥
You said that he'd taken a hostage.
那个卧底
The infiltrator.
我调查了一下
Well, I've looked into it,
比你想象中还要糟
and it's worse than you think.
隶属英国♥军♥方
It's British military.
什么
What?
他们还会派更多人过来
There will be more on the way.
我之前让你清理门户了
Now, I told you before to clean your house.
所以你要听我的
So you listen to me.
你为谁效力
So, who is it you are working for?
最终目的是什么 约瑟夫
Where does all this end, Josef?
你让手下囤积枪♥械♥弹♥药♥
You've got guys stockpiling guns and ammo out there.
训练他们
Training.
最终目的就是 我们的国家再次由我们掌控
It ends with our country being our own again.
这个概念由前经济学教授/里根任命的人事
管理办公室人员鲍勃·惠特克推向大众
非白人移♥民♥以及白人和其他种族通婚
威胁到了白种人的生存 令其濒临灭绝
"白人种族灭绝"不是瞎说
White genocide isn't some myth.
保护自己的种族
And there is nothing more righteous
乃天经地义之事
than the preservation of one's own race.
你觉得外面那些人都是纯种白人吗
You think all them out there are racially pure?
胡扯
That's bullshit.
甚至连我都能告诉你
Even I can tell you that,
我还完全不在乎你的革命大业
and I don't give a shit about your cause.
他们相信自己做的事
They believe in what they are doing.
那罗莎呢
And what about Rosa?
她也相信吗
Does she believe in it, too?
这是我们一起创建的
We started all this together.
那她怎么让你替敌人干活呢
So how come she's got you working for the enemy?
简·劳里
Jane Lowry.
也就是奥马尔·埃德里西的遗孀
As in, the widow of Omair Idrisi.
你不想想 她为什么一直不让你见那个客户
Why do you think she's kept you away from the client all this time?
不错嘛 鬼点子挺多
Not bad. Very inventive.
我还在想你会说什么谎来脱身
I was wondering what lies you'd fall back on.
这是托马斯·麦卡利斯特
This is Sergeant Thomas McAllister.
隶属英国♥军♥方 现役特种部队
British Military. Active service. Special Forces.
你伤了我的心 兄弟
You just broke my heart, man.
这才哪到哪
Get used to it.
你姐姐还让你替"圣♥战♥分子"干不法勾当呢
Because your sister's got you doing dirty jobs for the jihadists.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表