剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
所以赶紧派人过去 至少守一下吧
So just, just get some bodies down there, guard it at least.
想想吧 如果我跟她一伙儿
Come on. I wouldn't be telling you this shit
我还会告诉你这事吗
if I was working with her, would I?
派人去旧排水管道入口守着 黑牢东面
Get me a patrol on the old drainage system entrance, east of the site.
还有人在这里
Someone else is here.
你们俩去给我找到他
You two, go. Find... Find him.
还有谁被关在这里
Who else is in here?
有其它危险人物吗
Who else is in here, we gotta worry about?
易卜拉欣·奥克拉
Ibrahim Okara.
前伊♥斯♥兰♥博科圣地教派成员
Ex-Boko Haram.
他是个狠角色
Yeah, he's a nasty son of a bitch.
听着 让我...
Listen, man, just get me...
别激动
Easy.
让我进去
Just get me in there.
让我进去 我能搞定一切
Just get me in there, I'll bring it under control.
我会找到我战友 控制好局势
I'll find my buddy, and we'll bring it under control.
不不 绝对不行
No. No. That's not happening.
里面都是一些亡命之徒
The men in there are desperate, dangerous.
如果你战友跟他们困在了一起
If your friend is trapped in there with them,
那他就跟死人无异了
then he's as good as dead.
你 找张椅子
You, find a chair.
把他抬起来
Pick him up.
别碰我
Fuck off!
你来这里干什么
Tell me what you are doing here.
我得亲眼来看看是否属实
Had to see for myself. If it was true.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么活下来的
How the fuck did you survive that?
我那天命不该绝喽
Turns out it was not my day to die.
你的整个阴谋
That whole plan you had,
马可夫 "诺维乔克"
Markov, the Novichok,
全都被我们彻底毁了
we well and truly fucked that up for you.
很好 你还有斗志
Good. You still have spirit.
可以任我打击
Something to break.
你一个人来的吗
Did you come alone?
这是我给你的特别待遇
I wanted to make it extra special for you.
别骗我了
Come on, don't lie to me.
你"男友"呢 那个美国好基友
Where is your boyfriend, from the USA?
你没传闻中那么厉害啊
So much for your reputation.
我能带我们出去
I can get us out.
但要几个小时 不是几分钟
But we're talking hours. Not minutes.
他们的安全措施太多了
They have too many safe-guards.
还好我没把宝都押在你身上 奥克拉
Fortunately, I did not place all my faith in you, Okara.
你忘了 我们切断了监控
You forget, our captors are blind.
我手里有人♥质♥
I have a hostage.
打开门 不然我就杀了他
Open the doors before I execute.
拜托 你得让我进去
Come on. You gotta let me in there!
让我进去
Let me in there!
做不到
I can't do that!
打开门
Open the doors!
你父亲 他是个好人 奥马尔
Your father, he was a good man, Omair.
他不会想看到 你满身戾气
He would not want you to give into your anger.
一心寻仇
To seek revenge.
快放开我
Get the fuck off me!
A小队
Alpha Team...
你在想这个人不会真对我下手
You're thinking that 'this guy won't actually hurt me'.
但我就下手了
This guy fucking will.
你特么给我打开门 让我进去
Now open the fucking doors and let me in.
好了 最后一下机会
Alright, last chance.
别别别 不要啊
No, no, no... Come on
别啊 醒来啊
Come on, wake up.
醒醒啊 醒来啊
Wake up. Come on.
拜托
C'mon...
妈蛋
You, son of a bitch.
系统锁定了
不是吧
Come on!
德国 于克明德 帕克上校住处
前进
Moving.
帕克的家人
Parker's family.
沃尔坎抓住了他们
Volkan has them.
进入
In.
放下枪 兵妹
Lower your weapon, soldier.
沃尔坎
Volkan.
放下武器 兵妹
Lower your weapon, soldier.
放他们走
Let them go.
放下枪
Lower it.
你赢不了
You can't win this.
埃德里西还活着
Idrisi is alive.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you have any idea of what that means?
他发现你的行径后会怎么收拾你呢
What about when he discovers what you've done,
背弃自己人
turning your back on your own people?
我怎样并不重要
What happens to me is not important.
重要的是他
He is all that matters.
沃尔坎死了
Volkan is dead.
重复 沃尔坎死了
I repeat, Volkan is dead.
收到
Solid copy on that.
帕克及其家人之前被挟持为人♥质♥
Parker and his family were held hostage,
他们抓走了他
they've taken him.
他们肯定是想利用他进入黑牢
They must be using him to gain access to the site.
你们得尽快赶到黑牢
You need to get over there, fast as you can.
我再联♥系♥一下帕克
I'll try and contact Parker again.
开门
Open the doors!
开门
Open the doors!
他们不会开门
They are not opening the door.
他们不听你的话
They are not listening to you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
我们也不会听
Neither are we.
但你说得对 挟持人♥质♥是个好出路
But you're right. Maybe a hostage is the way out.
腿上和胳膊上各一枪
A bullet in the leg, one in the arm,
他们最重要囚犯有危险时
we'll see how quickly they'll open the door
他们肯定会很快开门
when their most valuable prisoner is under threat.
至少你的名字还有点价值 埃德里西
At least your name still means something, Idrisi.
退后 退后
Stay back! Back!
退后
Stay back!
各位 我们要去控制室
OK, fellas. We need to get to the control room.
黑牢进入封锁状态 长官
We're in lockdown, sir!
别这样啊 各位 是我啊
Come on, guys, look at me.
我是帕克上校 你们的指挥官
I'm Colonel Parker, I'm your commanding officer
我们要去控制室
and we need to get to the goddamn control room!
长官 抱歉 我们不能开门
Sir, I'm sorry, but we can't open the doors.
阿迪娜·多纳万
你的家人安全了
长官
Sir?
淡定 别激动
Easy, easy.
希望你是来收拾烂摊子的
I hope you've come to sort this shitstorm out.
抱歉
I'm sorry, buddy,
你得大点声
you're going to have to speak up, you know.
格罗兹尼一事后 我就聋得厉害
Since Grozny, I am as deaf as a post.
躲避
Down.
这边
This way.
你得留我活口吧
You have to keep me alive, huh?
只是任务需要而已
I'm just doing my job, alright?
就算你杀了我 也没人会知道
Yeah, but if you didn't, no-one would know.
换做我是你 我就不会犹豫
If it was the other way around, I wouldn't hesitate.
所以我才是好人 而你是坏人
That's why I'm the good guy and you're the bad guy.
志向不同 才会敌对而已
Your enemy is just someone who's point of view you haven't understood yet.
我父亲生前是个农民
My father was a farmer.
我清楚你父亲的事
I know what all about your father.
西方的导弹空袭打击了非目标村庄
A western missile strike on an incorrectly identified village.
这么说 你能理解
So you understand.
我能理解你以此为借口 做尽恶事
Yeah, I understand that gave you an excuse to act like a sociopath.
炸毁酒店 击落班机
Bombing hotels, bringing down airliners.
你知道些什么...
What do you know...
敌人比子弹数量多
More men than bullets.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表