剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
but he's got that kind of face you wouldn't get tired of punching.
你还是小心点吧
I'd be careful.
和他握手握错了
Shake his hand the wrong way,
都可能引发国际争端
it could be an international incident.
石榴马提尼
Pomegranate martini?
这有益健康
It has health benefits.
我喜欢懂得照顾自己的士兵
I like a soldier who looks after themselves.
-雷诺兹上尉 -麦卡利斯特 怀亚特
- Captain Reynolds. - McAllister. Wyatt.
我得接近目标
I need to get close to our target.
并非易事
Not going to be easy.
他身边总是围着保镖
He's got shadows on him at all times.
我穿了"战袍" 靠近他易如反掌
It's going to be easy in this dress.
你们俩做后援
You two are on back-up.
明白吗
Clear?
还有 我们在派对上 放松点
And guys, it's a party, lighten up.
干杯
Cheers.
该死
抱歉 抱歉
I'm Sorry. I'm sorry.
不 该道歉的是我
No, no. Please. I am the one who must apologise.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
美女 美女
Hey hey, baby baby...
你这就要走了吗
Are you going already?
这里没什么值得我留恋的
Well, you know. There was nothing worth hanging around for.
跟我来 我在楼上有私人房♥间
Come with me. I have a private room upstairs.
会更安静
It is more quiet, you know.
还有世界上最棒的香槟
With the best champagne in the world,
我保证你不会感到无聊
you won't get bored I promise.
我该把这家夜店买♥♥下来
I should buy this club.
我真该这么做
I should just fucking do it.
你看见那边的婊♥子♥们了吗
I mean, have you seen the pussy in there?
屌♥爆了
Insane!
和我跳舞吧 你知道我在想什么吗
Dance with me. You know what I was thinking,
让我们俩单独相处吧
I was thinking it would just be the two of us.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say about that?
既然能上三个婊♥子♥ 谁要上一个
Why have one bitch when you can have three?
等我一下 我会让你神魂颠倒的
Give me a minute and I will blow your fucking mind.
在这儿等我
Stay there.
雷诺兹上尉开始拷贝手♥机♥了 长官
Captain Reynolds has started to clone the phone now, ma'am.
应该能从中获取加密数据
Should be able to pull any encrypted data from it.
让我们找到关于埃德里西的线索
Which should give us a lead on Idrisi.
外边怎么样
How's it looking outside?
技术男 我们的通讯设备什么都听不见
Computer guy. We're not getting shit on the comms'.
这地方受到了干扰
The area's suffering interference.
长官 是沙♥比♥尔·阿迪兹
Ma'am, it's Sabil Adiz.
盯紧他 但别干扰行动
Stay on him but let this play out.
埃德里西才是最终目标
Idrisi is the end-game.
我们需要这条能找到他的线索
OK, we need that lead to him.
上尉 沙♥比♥尔·阿迪兹进去了 上尉
Captain. Sabil Adiz incoming. Captain.
保持冷静
Keep it cool.
我上去 你们去转移保镖视线
I'll get up there, just get in that bouncer's face.
兄弟 上面还能再加俩人吗
Bro', you got room for two more up there?
仅允许贵宾通过 先生们
VIP access only, gentlemen.
拜托 你不认识我这位小兄弟吗
Come on. You don't recognise my little friend here?
这家伙 他发明了迪斯科
This guy? He invented disco.
没错
That's right.
赶紧滚
Get the fuck out of here.
每次有人跳那舞步 我就多得百分之五
Every time someone does the Hustle I get five percent.
来吧 跳一下 跳起来
Come on, do the hustle, do the hustle.
跳那舞步 来啊 别害羞
Do the hustle. Hey, come on, man. Come on.
还要多久 延森
How much longer Jensen?
还需二十秒 长官
Twenty seconds out now ma'am.
传输中断了
Transmission's been interrupted.
弄回来
Get it back!
获取到任何数据了吗
Did we get any data?
没有 长官
No, ma'am.
你承诺给埃德里西钱了
你竟敢来这儿 用你的乞讨来羞辱我
You dare to come here, to shame me with your begging?
我会给埃德里西个说法的 你就算了
I will answer to Idrisi. But I will not answer to you.
你是个什么货色
酗酒
嫖♥娼♥
吸毒
而且你会低头的
And yes. You will bow!
我们走
不 求你了 别这样
No. Please, please, please, please.
别留活口
开火了 趴下 趴下 大家都趴下
Gun fire. Down, down, everybody down! Everybody down!
沙♥比♥尔·阿迪兹把目标带走了
Sabil Adiz has got the target!
我需要武器
I need a weapon.
大家都趴下
Everybody down.
沙♥比♥尔·阿迪兹已离开 重复
Sabil Adiz has left the building, repeat,
沙♥比♥尔·阿迪兹已离开
Sabil Adiz has left the building.
行动 快 快
Moving! Go, go!
-雷诺兹上尉 -行动
- Captain Reynolds. - Moving.
行动
Move in.
执法人员正在赶来
Law-enforcement incoming.
撤 快撤 快撤
Get out, get out, get out. Get out!
安全
Clear.
警方快到了 我们要赶紧撤离
Authorities are on their way, we need to move out.
我们不知道阿迪兹去哪了
We don't know where Adiz is going.
没错 但他和哈立德在一起
No, we don't. But he's with Khalid.
我们复♥制♥不了情报
We couldn't clone the intel,
但我在王子口袋里塞了一个追踪器
but I slipped a tracking device in our prince's pocket.
去给他们一个"惊喜"吧
Let's go give them the good news.
安全
Clear.
延森 该你出手了
Jensen, she's all yours.
收到 有视野了
Copy that. We have eyes.
B小队注意 那是埃德里西的一个训练营
Be aware bravo team, that's an Idrisi training camp.
前方敌军众多
Multiple tango's up ahead.
B小队 哈立德的追踪信♥号♥♥
Bravo, Khalid's tracking signal is coming from a building
-来自你们东边那栋楼 -行动
- to the East of your position. - Move.
行动
Move in.
哈立德 哈立德
Khalid, Kahalid.
你答应会资助我们
You pledged your support.
但是钱还没来
But no support has come.
我这么信任你
I relied on you.
我们可以看到B小队
OK, we have eyes on bravo team,
正向建筑群东部方向移♥动♥
moving to the east of the compound.
你是在耍我们吧
Maybe you were just playing games.
不 我之前正要转钱呢 我保证
No, I was going to, please, I promise.
哈立德 他是奥马尔·埃德里西
Khalid. He is Omair Idrisi.
他是未来 会将我们所有人团结在一起
He is the future, the one who will unite us all.
但首先...
But first...
你得信守诺言
we need you to keep your promise.
当然
Yes, of course.
当然 每个人必须各尽其职
Of course. And each person must play their part.
请汇款吧
The money transfer, please.
确认汇款
诺文 掩护
Novin, overwatch.
收到
Copy.
三百万美金 是吗
Three million dollars, yes?
五百万
Five.
好的
Yes. Of course.
确认汇款
总部 我们已经就绪
Zero, we're in position.
等待命令
Standby.
汇款成功
-发现目标 -开枪
- Targets visible. - Take the shot.
开枪
Take the shot.
-上 -行动 行动
- Go! - Go, go, go!
钱到手了吗
走吧
埃德里西逃跑了
Idrisi's on the move.
麦卡利斯特 盯着埃德里西
McAllister, stay on Idrisi.
收到
I'm going.
-B小队 把哈立德救出来 -行动
- Bravo team, get me Khalid. - Moving!
总部 我们进了东楼
Zero, we are entering East Building.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表