剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
-前因后果都讲清楚了吗 -够了
- The whole story? - All right.
他极度渴望荣誉
The one where he was so desperate for glory
结果害死了整队人
he got his entire team killed.
不是那样 我当时没得选
Wasn't like that. I didn't have a choice.
反正 也只能听你的一面之词了
Although... we've only got your word to go on.
去你的
Fuck you.
去你的 他们是我朋友
Fuck you, they were my friends.
是啊 你的朋友们最终得以认清
Yeah, and they got to find out exactly what kind of man
塞缪尔·怀亚特中士的为人
Sergeant Samuel Wyatt really is.
你想暗示我什么
So what you telling me?
怀亚特是个混♥蛋♥吗
Wyatt's some kind of dick?
这可真是"大新闻"
Because that's big news.
我跟他在一起待过 我知道他是个混♥蛋♥
I've spent time with the guy, I know he's a dick.
但我也知道 他很可靠
I also know that he's solid.
你呢 简
What about you though, Jane?
你本可以安静♥坐♥在那儿 但你却喋喋不休
You could have sat there all silent but you're talking away.
我知道原因
I know why.
你是孤家寡人 你很孤独
You've got nobody. You're lonely.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
不是我嘲笑你 你的钱都没了
I'm not mocking you. All your money's gone.
你的人也绝不会屈尊于女人
Your own people would never back a woman.
但你还是不肯放弃
You still keep going and going.
梁静茹借你的"勇气"吗
Takes guts.
知道我妈临死前 对我说了什么吗
Do you know the last thing my mother said to me was?
"别惹事儿"
"Don't get into trouble."
回不了头了
Could never go back.
想回也回不去了
Even if I wanted.
你家里还有人吗
Have you got some family back home?
有
Yeah.
我爸妈
Mum. Dad.
他们一定很担心你
Must worry about you.
我妈说 我该多往家打电♥话♥
Mum says I should phone home more.
"阿富汗没有电♥话♥吗"
"Do they not have phones in Afghanistan?"
"没有 都被我们炸没了"
"No, we blew them all up."
那我就最后再杀你父母吧
I'll save them for last, then.
亚历山大 就是这两人
Alexander, these are the two men
偷了你祖母的遗体
who stole your grandmother's body
对遗体不敬
and defiled it.
鲍里索维奇先生 我得问一句
Mr Borisovich, I do just have to ask.
你母亲挺胖吧
Was your mother a larger woman?
要是早知道你母亲那么沉
If we had known that your mother was so heavy,
我们就偷辆别的车了
we would have stolen ano...
亚历山大 你怎么说
Alexander. What do you say to them?
亚历山大
Alexander!
去你♥妈♥的♥
F... Fuck you!
我调查了下你说的那个科学家之事
I looked into what you told me about your scientist.
确有其事 他挺有价值
It's true, he's worth something.
但都过去了二十年
But it's been 20 years
所以他得证明自己的能力
so he needs to show that he still has the skills.
-你能办到吗 -能
- Can you make that happen? - I can.
那我们就继续交易
Then we're back in business.
带她去科学家那儿
我母亲生前很刻薄
My mother was a very hard woman
但她有件事说对了
but she was right about one thing.
我养了个软蛋儿子
I raised a weak child.
萨沙 你该长大了
Sasha, it is time for you to grow up.
选个人 打死他
Choose a target. Pull the trigger.
成为一个真男人
And become a man.
听我信♥号♥♥
On my signal.
-就位 -就位
- In position. - In position.
前进
Moving.
孩子 淡定 淡定
All right, kid, easy. Easy now, come on.
十
Ten.
九
Nine.
-你别逼他 -八
- You can't make him do this. - Eight.
孩子 你不必如此 别听他的
Kid, you don't have to do this. You don't.
七
Seven.
-六 -这样吧 打我好了
- Six. - You know what? Shoot me.
这才对嘛
That's fair.
还是打他吧 他是个混♥蛋♥
Actually, shoot him, he's an asshole.
-五 -是你偷了殡车
- Five. - You stole the hearse.
我们当时得想办法逃跑啊
We needed a getaway vehicle.
-逃跑成功了吗 -四
- Did we get away? - Four.
三
Three.
二
Two.
萨沙
Sasha...
你是我儿子 我爱你
You are my boy and I love you
但世界很残酷 我不能一直陪着你
but this world is hard and I will not always be there.
你得对我好点
You have to be nicer to me.
撤退
Moving!
快撤
Moving!
-劳里呢 -跑了
- Lowry? - Gone.
身手不错 技术男
Nice moves, computer guy.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
撤
Move!
开车 快开车
Go, go, go!
该死
Fuck.
手♥机♥ 给我手♥机♥
Phone! Give me phone.
未知号♥码
喂
Da?
尤里 是我
Yuri, it's me.
鲍里索维奇先生
Mr Borisovich.
我要收拾几个人
I have some people I want dealt with.
真不巧
This is bad time.
尤里刚干完最后一单
Yuri just finish his last job.
尤里退休了
Yuri retired now.
我给你推荐别人吧
I recommend someone else.
我不要别人 我只要最厉害的
I don't want someone else, I want the best.
此事很重要 尤里
It's important, Yuri.
连杀四人 你会喜欢的
Four kills. You will enjoy it.
把资料发给我
Send me details.
是这样
So...
尤里说错了
Yuri was wrong.
你不是我最后一单
You were not my last job.
还差得远呢
Not by long shot.
尤里得去干活了
Yuri must go to work.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表