剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
继续用无人机监视掩护
Maintaining over-watch on the drone.
长官 我看不到楼里
I can't get eyes on inside Ma'am.
攻入 哈立德王子 你能动吗
Moving in. Prince Khalid, can you move?
快走 快 快
Go, go, go! Move! Moving!
总部 B小队已经找到哈立德
Zero, this is Bravo. We have Khalid.
准备撤离
Attempting to extract.
现在谁是婊♥子♥啊
Who's the bitch now?
趴下 趴下 趴下
Down, down, down, down. Get down!
总部 我们被集火了
Zero, we're under heavy fire.
重复 集火
Repeat, heavy fire.
-左方安全 -右方安全
- Clear left! - Clear right!
快走
Move.
-左方安全 -这边不通
- Clear left! - Dead end!
不通 走 走
Dead end! Move, move!
我们被困了 没有出口
We are pinned down. We have no exit.
重复 没有出口
Repeat, we have no exit.
敌军众多 重复 敌军众多 我们被集火了
Multiple tango's repeat multiple tango's. Under heavy fire.
我没子弹了
I'm outta ammo.
我有个办法
I've got an idea.
太他妈赞了
Fuck yeah!
我只有两发子弹了
I only have two rounds.
物尽其用吧 上尉
Make it count, Captain.
安全
Clear.
长官 埃德里西和劳里逃跑了
Idrisi and Lowry got away, Ma'am.
但我们救出王子了
But we've got the Prince,
他还活着 他会开口
he's alive and he's gonna talk.
收到 把他带回来
Copy that. Bring him to me.
你不用回来救我们 你知道吧
You didn't have to come back for us, you know that, right?
当然 一切都在你的掌控之中
Sure, you probably had it under control.
必须的
Absolutely.
我们会把那个混♥蛋♥抓回去的
We'll get that son-of-a bitch back.
我向你保证
You have my word.
你俩直接亲热得了
Why don't you two just kiss and get it over with?
走
Moving.
艾维斯先生
Mr. Ives.
弄到钱了吗
You have the money?
当然
We do.
很好
Good.
因为...
Because...
我也不想表现得这么肤浅
I hate to sound shallow,
但我确实...
but I really do...
很爱钱
love money.
爆♥炸♥性火箭弹
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表