剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
前情提要
他在那儿 奥马尔·埃德里西
There he is. Omar Idrisi.
炮弹来袭
Incoming!
你听说过"分部行动组"吗
Have you heard of the Section Initiative,
派危险的兵去执行危险的任务
dangerous soldiers for dangerous missions?
这是目标人物
This is the target...
奥马尔·埃德里西和他的妻子简·劳里
Omair Idrisi and his wife Jane Lowry.
我们怀疑哈立德王子给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥提供资金
Prince Khalid, we suspect he is funding the terrorists.
-艾维斯先生 -弄到钱了吗
- Mr. Ives. - You have the money?
我真的很爱钱
I really do love money.
利比亚 奥提加拉山
你本人没有电视上高啊
You look taller on television.
你们要验一下货吧
I guess you'll wanna check the merchandise.
便携式防空武器 红外自导
Portable air defence system, infrared homing.
环状杀爆型...
Annular blast fragmentation...
弹头
warheads.
该结账了
Time to settle up.
我们一直在...
Yeah, we've been...
重新考虑价格
reconsidering the price.
你看到这些人了吗
You see these men?
如果我告诉你 我花了多少钱雇他们
If I told you how much they get paid,
可能会吓哭你
you'd probably cry.
信我 他们绝对值我重金相聘
And believe me, they're worth every goddamn cent,
你最好按原价支付
so you pay me what we agreed
不然他们就会打爆你这个圣♥战♥分子的头
or they'll reduce your little Jihad here to a stain in the sand.
你闻起来
You smell...
真香啊 顺便说一句
lovely, by the way.
付出就该有所回报 艾维斯先生
A man should be rewarded for his labours, Mr. Ives.
转账
保重
Take care now.
卡车给你了
Keep the truck.
好了
Ok!
赶紧离开这个不毛之地
Let's get the hell out of this sand pit.
地对空 红外自导
Surface-to-air, infrared homing.
你打什么算盘
What are you thinking?
自从王子被抓以后
Ever since the Prince was taken...
我就不想留后患
loose ends concern me.
操♥你♥妈♥的...
You motherfuckin'...
反击
第六季 第二集
利比亚 的黎波里
我不讨厌西方
'I don't hate the West.
我可怜西方
'I pity it.
失常又病态
'It's sick and diseased.
但坚持将这种病态散播到其他国家
'But it insists on spreading its disease to other lands
与其他人♥民♥
'and other people.
我们会消灭这种病态
'We will wipe the sickness out.'
打扰了 长官 定位到目标人物了
Sorry, ma'am. We've got a fix on the target.
事态紧急
It's urgent.
摩根·艾维斯 军♥火♥商
Morgan Ives, arms dealer.
根据哈立德的证词
According to Prince Khalid,
他就是向埃德里西售卖♥♥武器的人
he's the one selling the arms to Idrisi.
五分钟前 我们截获了一个求救信♥号♥♥
Five minutes ago, we intercepted a distress signal.
艾维斯的直升飞机被击落在阿吉尔附近
Ives' helicopter has been downed just outside Ajir.
信♥号♥♥显示 机上有生还者
The signal suggests there are survivors,
但我们不清楚是谁 有多少人
although we don't know who or how many.
那就不用说了
OK, that's that.
慢着 如果我们飞过去 能离他们多近
Wait. If we chopper in, how close can we get them?
这可是阿吉尔
This is Ajir,
"绝对的交战地带 武装要塞
as in "total war zone, insurgent stronghold,
世界上最危险的地方之一"
one of the most dangerous places on Earth".
-《纽约邮报》的原话 -是时报
- Direct quote, New York Post. - Times.
什么
What?
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 不是邮报
The Times, not The Post.
重点是 有人这么评价的
The point is, someone said it.
听起来你有点怕啊
You sounded a bit scared there.
我只是讲究实际而已
I'm just being realistic, ok?
你和金刚大猩猩
You don't get into a bathtub
一起进浴缸 你出来时还是完整的你吗
with a 400-pound gorilla and come out laughing.
如果我们把摩根·艾维斯救出来
If we get Morgan Ives out alive,
就能查出他把什么卖♥♥给埃德里西了
we find out what he was selling Idrisi
然后找出他的下落
and then we find out a location.
这事没戏啊
Good luck with that.
如果他落在阿吉尔
If he's gone down in Ajir
还真活下来了
and somehow even survived,
那他也活不了多久了 麦卡利斯特
he now has a life expectancy of not very fucking long! McAllister.
你的意思是 我们赶紧行动
What you're saying is let's get a move on!
我很想听听艾维斯先生如何辩解
I'd like to hear what Mr. Ives has to say for himself.
联盟飞行员会把你们带到附近
A Coalition pilot will drop you nearby.
进去救出他 速去速回
Go in, extract him and do it fast!
利比亚 阿吉尔
快啊
Come on!
快啊
Come on!
给点力啊
Come on!
给点力啊
Come on!
大卫
David!
你得去找一个公用电♥话♥了
I'm gonna need you to find a pay phone.
-找什么 -没什么 我说笑呢
- Find a what? - Don't worry. I'm kidding.
我们大概都会死在这儿
We're probably gonna die here.
看来就只剩咱俩了 米奇
I guess it's just you and me now, Mikey.
啥
What?
妈的
Shit!
有人会说英语吗
Any of you speak English?
我愿意出五千美金...
I'm willing to pay five thousand dollars...
支付给护送我出去的人
to anyone who escorts me out of here.
现金 五千美金
That's cash. Five thousand!
一万
Ten!
他妈的破手♥机♥
Fucking phone!
前进
Moving.
别激动 别激动
Easy, easy!
-是摩根·艾维斯吗 -你是谁
- Morgan Ives? - Who the hell are you?
麦卡利斯特
McAllister.
怀亚特
Wyatt.
怀亚特 拿走艾维斯先生的枪
Wyatt, relieve Mr. Ives of his weapon.
我坚信人♥民♥合法持枪的权利
I'm a true believer in the Second Amendment, son.
很好 有空一起喝一杯 枪给我
Great. Let's have a beer some time. Weapon!
B1呼叫总部 目标已获取 准备撤退
Bravo One to Zero. We have the package, moving to exfil.
-走 -走
- Moving! - Move!
-快走 -好 知道了
- Move, move! - OK, I'm moving.
有个射击手往南跑了
I've got a squirter heading south!
通知埃德里西
这边需要加派人手
利比亚 纳夫萨山 埃德里西营地
埃德里西
Idrisi!
外敌部队抓到了那个美国人
过去 对付他们
你们正好在附近
So you were just in the area
收到了求救信♥号♥♥吗
and picked up on the distress signal?
不 这是特别行动
No. This was a special trip.
我们想找你聊聊奥马尔·埃德里西
We want to have a chat with you about Omair Idrisi.
我不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
你不会真要说你没听过这个人吧
You're seriously trying to tell us you've never heard of Omair Idrisi?
连我老母亲都听过他大名
Even my mother knows who he is.
我意思是 我不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥做生意
I'm saying I don't do business with terrorists.
你们情报有误 认了吧
Your intel was bad, boys. Suck it up.
难免的
It happens.
信♥号♥♥烟
Signal fires.
嗯
Yeah.
现在大家都知道我们的位置了
Now everyone knows where we are.
-诺文 -前进
- Novin! - Moving!
-走 -快走
- Move! -Go. go
确认了吗
And it's confirmed?
收到 长官 完毕
Roger that, sir. Out.
恐怕有坏消息 长官
Bad news, I'm afraid, ma'am.
跟紧一点
Stay close.
总部呼叫B1
'Zero for Brave One.'
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表