剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
前情提要
这是多纳万给我的命令
I had orders from Donovan.
-上尉 -他在我手里
- Captain! - I have him.
多纳万欺骗了我们 劳里是英国特工
Donovan lied to us. Lowry was a British agent.
多纳万训练了她 称为"熄灯计划"
Donovan trained her, it's called Project Tenebrae.
敌人来了
Tangoes incoming.
你觉得美国人为了保密此事
How much do you think the Americans would pay
会愿意出多少钱啊
to keep this whole shit show quiet?
我有更好的筹码 "地图集"
I have something better... the Atlas,
上面记录了英国情报局的所有秘密行动与特工资料
a list of every covert op and agent sanctioned by British military.
简 听着
Jawedan, listen.
我们应该在一起 在洋甘菊花海里漫步
We should be together walking through the fields of Camomile.
我只想知道"地图集"的下落
All I want is the location of the Atlas.
在艾维特岛上
It's on Avet Island.
你会杀了我吧
You're not taking me in, are you?
克罗地亚 罗维尼
走
Go!
等下 等下 左边
Wait, wait. Left.
借过一下
Coming through!
谢谢
Thanks.
-这边 -走 快走
- This way! - Move! Go! Go!
-该死 -坏了
- Shit. - No, no!
坐船
Boat?
好 来吧 跳吧
Yeah. Come on, let's do it!
好了吗
Ready?
启动啊
Come on!
-该死 手雷 -妈蛋
- Shit! Shit! Grenade! - Shit.
快走
Go!
棒
Yeah!
现在只要找到艾维斯就行了
Now we just have to find Ives.
别再给我脸色看了
You can stop the dirty looks, yeah?
现在 就因为"地图集"
Right now, this Atlas of intelligence is the only thing
我才没把你给卖♥♥出去
stopping me from selling your ass on the open market!
我带"洋甘菊"来了
I brought the Camomile.
英国情报
British intel.
在艾维特岛上
It's on Avet Island.
我要收起我的脸色吗 艾维斯先生
Shall I stop with the dirty looks now, Mr. Ives?
好伙伴
Comrade.
前面 那是艾维斯的船
Up ahead, that's Ives' boat!
去追他们
Get after them!
-有追兵来了 -搞什么...
- We've got company! - What the fuck...?
他们又是谁啊
Who the hell are they?
你听到了吗 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Did you hear that? Russian!
该死 我们被打中了
Shit, we've been hit!
妈蛋
Shit!
他们到右面了
They're going up the right!
没事 就是冒了点烟
It's OK, it's just a little smoke.
还能开
It'll hold.
反击
第六季 第十集
克罗地亚 宝拉
迈克尔 别乱搞了
Michael, stop fucking around.
两位大侠要自报来路吗
So, are you cowboys gonna tell me who the hell you are?
我们在追踪"地图集"的下落
We're on the trail of the Atlas.
被盗的英国♥军♥方文件
Stolen British military files.
是吗 从来没听过
Yeah? Never heard of that one before.
但我丢了东西时
But you know, when I lose something,
一般都会在我最后看到的地方
it's usually in the last place I look.
真会装
That's cute.
我们知道被劳里拿走了
We know Lowry had it
现在埃德里西要去找 对吧
and now Idrisi's after it, isn't he?
你别靠我这么近呗 大哥
D'you wanna back it off there, mate?
你听到了
You heard her.
退后
Step back.
我靠 是你俩
Fuck, it's you two.
我认识这俩货
Looks like I know them.
他们以前是20分部的人
These guys used to be 20.
不是吧
Seriously,
你跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人同流合污了
you're in bed with the Russians?
简
Jane...
我让她联♥系♥他了
I had her contact him.
结果发现他们也对"地图集"很有兴趣
It turns out they were interested in the Atlas, as well.
不管他们开出了什么条件
Whatever they were offering,
我都双倍付给你
I'll pay double.
这不是钱的问题 艾维斯先生
It's not about the money, Mr. Ives.
而是在利比亚 你把我的位置告诉给20分部了
But in Libya, you told 20 where I was.
从而导致了我和简被迫分开
That led to Jane and I being separated,
我被抓 最后简中枪身亡
to my capture and to her death.
发生的一切惨剧
Everything that has happened
皆因你而起
is because of you.
我们该赶快前往那个岛
We should head to the island soon.
通过堤道 坐车过去
Take vehicles. Go via the causeway.
我不在乎怎么过去
I don't care how we get there.
我就是说 如果你想
I just meant, if you wanted,
你还有时间做必要之事
you still have time to do whatever you need to do.
眼下这个情况让我想到了一个笑话
This whole situation reminds me of a fucking joke!
有一个俄♥国♥商人
See, there's a Muscovite businessman,
一个西伯利亚农民以及一个圣彼得堡的警♥察♥
a Siberian farmer and a policeman from St. Petersburg
都站在一幢高楼的楼顶
all standing on top of this building.
股市跌惨了
The stock market has crashed,
卢布跌停板了
the ruble's flatlined,
他们都赔到倾家荡产
they've lost all their savings,
他们靠救济生活
they're on the food line.
俄♥罗♥斯♥这种事很常见吧
A normal day in Russia, right?
他们想结束这一切
They decide to end it all,
约好一起跳楼
make a pact to jump off the building at the same time.
但谁先落地呢
But who hits the ground first,
商人
the businessman,
农民
the farmer?
有人想猜一下吗
Anybody want to guess?
没有吗
No?
他们是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
They are Russian,
所以谁在乎啊
so who gives a fuck?
我会把20分部给你抓来
I'll give you 20 instead.
卡蒂亚 向艾维特岛航行
Katya, set a course to Avet Island.
对付你们的这些人 他们是军人
These people who are after you, they're military.
是雇佣军
They're Stillwater.
专门雇来斩草除根以绝后患的
Contractors sent to clean house.
一群混♥蛋♥
A bunch of assholes.
我猜你们肯定得罪了不该得罪的人
So I'm guessing you must've done something to piss off the wrong people.
是 我们的指挥官 想掩盖以前的过失
Yeah, our CO, trying to cover up mistakes from the past.
好奇问一句 你们为谁效力
Just out of curiosity, who are you guys working for, hmm?
-有点复杂 -是吗
- It's a little complicated. - Is it?
英国♥军♥方已经和你们撇清关系了
You were disavowed by the British military
你们现在偶尔被征召完成高危机密任务
and now you've drafted in on occasion to do high-risk covert ops.
有多少人
How many are there?
他妈真够准的
Fuck me.
看来也没那么复杂
I guess it's not that complicated!
是吧 帅哥哥
It's not, is it, sunshine?
我们在过去几个月一直追踪失窃情报
We've been on the trail of the stolen intel for the last few months now.
是吗
Is that right?
就是...
It's just...
我们从昨天才开始找
we've been looking for it for the last day
而进度已经超越你们了
and we're already ahead of ya!
我们在圣保罗耽搁一下
We got a little distracted in S?o Paulo.
我们也说好不提这事了
Which we agreed we wouldn't talk about.
不 我们说好你不再提这事
No, we agreed you wouldn't talk about it.
达米恩
Damien!
迈克尔 闭嘴
Michael. Shut up.
嗯 去你大爷的
Yeah. Fuck you, mate.
天呐 一对活宝
Jesus Christ! Pair of idiots.
我靠
Shit!
怀亚特 你没事吧
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表