剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
You shouldn't be at work.
上尉 时间紧迫
Captain, time is an issue.
而多纳万没那么快回来
And Donovan's not due back for a while.
好
Alright.
上尉
Captain.
抱歉 你能先出去一下吗
Sorry,do you mind if we have the room?
行 当然
Yeah, of course.
好了
It's done.
延森 你回来真好
Jensen, it's good to have you back.
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
追踪一条线索
Following up a lead.
不 我是问你怎么来上班了
No. Here. Back at work.
你受伤还不到24小时
It hasn't even been twenty-four hours.
我不怪你 别因此而自责
I don't blame you, if that's what you're worried about.
是吗 你该怪我
Yeah? You should!
我把你丢在车里
I left you in the car
而你♥他♥妈♥本来都不该出外勤
and you weren't even meant to be in the fucking field.
这事能稍后再说吗
Can this not wait?
你看过你自己了吗 威尔
Have you looked at yourself, Will?
你看过他们对你做了什么吗 看过了吗
Have you looked at what they've done to ya? Have you?
你为什么要干这行啊
Why are you doing this?
这么操蛋的人生 不适合你
This fucking life, it's not for you.
不是你该走的路
It's not.
拜托
Please.
说完了吗
Are we done here?
因为还有活要干
Because this work isn't.
安全
Clear.
-行动 -前进
- Move. - Moving.
黑牢安全防范区就在正前方
Black site secure zone dead ahead.
妈蛋 那是金属探测器吗
Shit! Is that a metal detector?
瑞秋·谢里登没提过这茬啊
Rachel Sheridan never mentioned that.
如果我们带着枪过去
If we go through there all geared up,
就会触发这里的所有警报
we'll have every alarm in the place ringing.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你在后面掩护我 我到前面探路
You watch my back from here. I'll check ahead.
不带枪吗
Unarmed?
你有其它办法吗
You know another way round?
话说有件事 我不确定
And while we're talking, I don't know.
不确定什么
You don't know what?
我再见到埃德里西以后 要怎么做
What I'm going to do when I see Idrisi again.
你这个时候跟我说这事干什么
Why the hell are you telling me this now?
出于尊重
Out of respect.
另外 你也没法朝我喊 对吧
Besides, you can't shout at me, can you?
死小子
Asshole.
好了
Set.
一二...
1, 2...
我们处于高度戒备中
We're on high alert.
谁让你开牢门了
Who gave you permission to open the cell?
普莱斯医生要见病人
Doctor Pryce needed to see the patient.
普兰斯 你耍什么把戏
Pryce, what the hell are you playing at?
我♥操♥
Shit!
麦克
Mac?
麦克
Mac?
该死
Shit!
肾上腺素 能增强身体机能
Adrenaline. It will help.
我已经搞定了眼前的守卫
I've taken care of immediate security,
但是会有更多守卫朝这边过来
but there'll be more in the area, coming this way.
上尉 帕克为了私欲建立了非法行动组织
Captain, Parker's running a rogue op for his own glory.
至少这表示潜入黑牢 带走埃德里西
At least that means going in and grabbing Idrisi
不会引起国际争端
won't cause an international incident.
你之前给延森权限了吗
Did you give Jensen a security override earlier?
我接到了警报提示
I received an alert.
他在查一条劳里的情报
He was looking into intel on Lowry.
我之前拒绝了他的请求
I had denied him the request.
他身体还没有复原
He's barely able to function as it is.
劳里掌握了我和怀亚特的档案
Lowry had access my records, Wyatt's as well,
这里面有蹊跷
something else is going on here.
我难道不知道吗
You don't think I'm aware of that?
目前 我想保护延森
Right now, I'm trying to protect Jensen.
不 目前 你想隐瞒我一些事
No. Right now, you are hiding something from me.
我们不是平级 上尉 我无需向你交待
We are not equals, Captain. I have no duty to you.
帕克上校 滑动查看
帕克发来了坐标位置
That's a geo-tag from Parker.
他怎么会发这个给你
Why would he send me that?
立刻过去 看下是怎么回事
Get over there and find out what the hell's going on.
大半夜
So, middle of the night,
我收到了你的邮件
I got an email from you.
我没给你发邮件
I didn't send you an email.
我知道 你当时在睡觉 我就在旁边
Yeah, I know. You were asleep, I could see that.
你在医院守着我吗
You were in my hospital room?
重点是 发来的是个链接
Point is, it was a link,
打开全是威尔·延森的文件
to all of Will Jensen's files.
是个自动传送程序
It's an automated programme,
如果我在24小时之内不查看 就会自动发送
if I don't check in every twenty-four hours.
将一切备份很重要
It's just important to keep everything backed up.
大哥 我不是硬盘
Dude, I'm not a hard drive.
对
No.
你是我信任的人
You're... you're the person I trust.
格雷西 准备好上路
Gracie, saddle up.
我们要去帕克那边看一下 可能出事了
We're going to check on Parker. Something might be up.
-收到 -好
- Copy. - Alright.
-稍后再聊 -小格
- Catch you later. - Grace?
奥卡拉在五号♥囚室
Okara is in cell number five.
我们要释放所有囚犯 医生
We release all the prisoners, Doctor.
奥马尔 我之前折磨过他们 他们仇视我
Omair, these men, they see me as the enemy, the things I've done.
所以你才帮我啊
That is why you are helping me.
你才冒险打电♥话♥给我妻子
Why you risked everything to place a call to my wife.
为自己赎罪
To redeem yourself.
我们都是某种形式上的囚犯 医生
We are all prisoners of some kind, Doctor.
我们需要奥卡拉 来打开这些门
We need Okara, to open the doors.
我们得慢慢来 酷刑造成的影响很大
We need to take it slowly; the torture has taken its toll.
奥卡拉 赶紧
Okara. Now.
你保证他们不会伤害我吗
You promise they won't harm me?
我向你保证
I give you my word.
你是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
怀亚特中士 你好啊
Sergeant Wyatt. How're you doing?
看来我来得很及时啊
Looks like I got here just in time.
你闯进来的吗
You broke in here?
这不可能
That's impossible.
打给帕克上校 他会证实我的身份
Call Colonel Parker. He'll vouch for me.
-差不多吧 -帕克不接电♥话♥
- Mostly. - Parker's not picking up.
监控系统也失灵了
You just lost your eyes as well.
我一个战友在防范系统开启时 被关在了另一面
Look, I've got a buddy on the wrong side of your lockdown,
麦卡利斯特中士
Sergeant McAllister.
帕克肯定已经警告你们 简·劳里会来劫囚了
I know Parker will have warned you about Jane Lowry.
我们就是为此事而来
That's why we're here.
确保不让她得逞
To make sure she doesn't get what she wants.
你也有可能是她的帮手
Or maybe you're here to help her.
别闹了
Come on.
奥卡拉
Okara.
还要多久才能打开这些门
How long to open the doors?
我不是你的手下 埃德里西 我听命于自己
I don't work for you, Idrisi. I work for myself.
听说世上没有一个监狱能关得住你
They told me there wasn't a prison built that could hold you.
传闻没错
They were right.
再等十分钟
Ten minutes.
前提是运气好
If we're lucky.
瑞秋·谢里登在这间黑牢里建了个后门
Rachel Sheridan built a backdoor into the site.
通过一个连着旧排水管道的主地下道
It's via an arterial tunnel, connected to the old drainage system,
离这里有半公里
it's about half a klick from here.
我和我兄弟就是这么进来的
It's how me and my buddy got in.
而现在 简·劳里可能也知道这个秘密了
And right now, there's a chance that Jane Lowry knows about it too.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表