剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
I am not forming a coalition against happiness,
我可不会那样
that's the last thing I would do,
因为别人说我笑起来就很好看
cos I have been told that I have a beautiful smile.
-但是 -这里肯定有事
- But... - Something is definitely going on.
你们俩真是有病
You people are sick in the head, you know that?
干这一行干太久了
Been in the field for too long.
诺文这是亮起防卫了吗
Is Novin being defensive?
好像还真是啊
You know what, I kind of think she is.
是啊
Yeah.
还是防这个吧 傻子
Defend that, dickhead.
进洞
Shot.
表亲在后面
Cousin at six.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-仅限"会圆" -什么
- Mebers only. - What?
你们的标识牌
Your sign.
写的是"会圆" 错别字啊
"Mebers". It's missing an M.
老子才不在乎
You think I give a shit?
我们在这儿守了几小时 就等你们现身呢
We have been watching this place for hours waiting for you to show up.
-你们是警♥察♥ -不是 我们想找尤里
- Are you police? - No, man. We're looking for Yuri.
-只想和你们谈谈 -滚蛋
- Just want to talk. - You can fuck off.
好吧 那就来硬的吧
All right, let's do this the hard way.
好吧
All right.
各位 不如我们喝喝酒 打打球
Guys, how about we just settle this over a few beers
好好商量商量
and a couple of games of eight ball, huh?
来搭把手呗
A bit of help would be nice!
来了
Coming!
谢了
Thank you.
-最后一遍 尤里在哪儿 -去你的
- One last time. Where do we find Yuri? - Fuck you!
好话不问三遍
All right, two times.
我们知道他为鲍里索维奇效力
We know he works for Borisovich.
他在帮简·劳里干活吗
Is he helping Jane Lowry?
鲍里索维奇先生派他执行猎杀
Mr. Borisovich sent him out hunting.
什么意思 说清楚
Want to tell me what the hell that means?
他会伺机等待 趁你们落单 再下杀手
It means he waits. Gets you alone.
不是你们找尤里 而是他找上你们
You don't find Yuri, he finds you.
怀亚特
通话结束
怀亚特 未接来电3
尽快打给我
你在和谁通话
Who are you talking to?
你什么毛病...
What the hell is wrong...?
-你是谁 -马可的正牌女友
- Who is this? - 'Marco's fucking girlfriend!
你又是谁
'Who is this?!'
你到底什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
穿上你的衣服 快滚
Just get your shit and get out.
你这个疯女人
You are fucking crazy!
天 我不是让你...
Jesus, I told you to...
上尉 还是我
Captain, listen, it's me again.
我们预感尤里会去找你
We got a feeling this Yuri guy might be heading your way,
我们在去接你的路上了 很快就到
so we're coming over to pick you up. Be there soon.
害怕是正常的 雷诺兹上尉
It's OK to be scared, Captain Reynolds.
我之前在机场看到你了
I saw you at the airport.
感觉我们很像
Felt a connection.
你眼中有一丝悲伤
There is a sadness in you.
尤里·舍甫琴科
Yuri Shevchenko.
我听说过你的事迹
I heard such stories about you.
"巴兰斯基的屠夫"
The Butcher of Balintski.
屠♥杀♥二百人
200 shallow graves.
你就是有把枪而已
You're just a man with a gun.
你不过是个恶棍
You're just a thug.
出身下♥贱♥
In cheap clothes.
谁都能取代你
You could be anyone.
你们都一样
You're all the same.
我本以为你要杀我时
I thought when the end came,
至少会换点花样
it would at least be something special.
本想给你个痛快
This was meant to be a kindness.
那好吧
But OK.
就如你所愿 换个花样
I give you special.
我想 小姐...
I think, missy...
审判结束 受死吧
all your trials are over.
该死
Fuck!
见鬼
Shit!
上尉
Captain!
-上尉 -他跑了
- Captain! - He's gone.
你没事吧
You OK?
长官 我们找到她了 她没事
Yeah, ma'am, we got her, she's fine.
她需要医疗救助
She's going to need a medic.
好 收到
All right, copy that.
长官让我们立刻返回
Boss wants us back in now.
延森想出办法了
Says Jensen has cracked it.
他找到劳里了 走吧
He's found Lowry. Let's go.
小心轻放"诺维乔克"毒气管
Be careful with the Novichok canisters.
那是最后一支吗
Is that the last of them?
是 都制♥作♥完毕了
Yes. They are all ready.
恭喜 马可夫博士
Congratulations, Dr. Markov.
你完成了毕生心血
Your life's work is complete.
鲍里索维奇先生 得延长♥期♥限
Mr. Borisovich. There's been a delay.
多久
How long?
马可夫博士向我保证 再过几天就能完成
Well, Dr. Markov assures me it will only be a few more days,
但我能让他再快点
but I think I can make him go quicker.
24小时左右 就能完成了
24 hours, maybe less, then we're done.
好 我能理解
Yes. I understand.
谢谢你告知我 劳里小姐
Thank you for keeping me informed, Miss Lowry.
不客气
You're welcome.
奥洛夫上尉
Captain Orlov.
跟我来 我带你去见马可夫博士
Follow me, I take you to Dr. Markov.
延森 说说吧
All right, Jensen. You're up.
实验室送来了"诺维乔克"毒气管的分♥析♥报告
The lab sent through the diagnosis from the Novichok canister.
结果证明 管内只有一种必需的化学品
Turns out only half the chemicals necessary were present.
-二甲基乙内酰脲 -延森
- The dimethylheptylpyran... - Jensen.
有两种活性剂
Two active agents,
触发装置 两者结合 生成毒气
when the device is triggered, they combine, creating nerve gas.
只有蔡明 没有潘长江
So they had Abbott and no Costello.
-也就是说 玛雅白死了 -也不见得
- Which means Maya died for nothing. - Not necessarily.
他们在管内发现了微量辐射
They discovered a faint level of radiation on the canister,
这很奇怪
which is strange in itself.
但也意味着...
But it also means...
我们能够追踪其出处
We can trace where it came from.
对 因为辐射标记各不相同
Yes, because each radiation signature is distinct.
我翻看了诺文从鲍里索维奇家偷来的账簿
So, I've been working through the ledger that Novin grabbed from Borisovich
查找他名下与辐射来源相符的据点
to see if any of his assets match this radiation source...
威尔 劳里在哪儿
Will. Where is Lowry?
鲍里索维奇买♥♥下了一个绝不会有人前去查看的实验室
Borisovich bought a lab where no-one would ever look.
五万人从那里被疏散出去
Somewhere that 50,000 people were evacuated,
再也没回去过
and never came back.
切尔诺贝利
辐射标记来自切尔诺贝利
The radiation signal came from Chernobyl.
乌克兰 普里皮亚特 切尔诺贝利外♥围♥
你想去哪儿 简
Were you going somewhere, Jane?
你告诉鲍里索维奇先生 还要24小时
You told Mr. Borisovich these would be another 24 hours.
你们是俄联邦安♥全♥局♥的人
You're Russian FSB.
感谢你再次为我们找到马可夫博士
Thank you for finding Dr. Markov for us again.
"诺维乔克"我们也一并带走了
We'll also be taking the Novichok for ourselves.
鲍里索维奇背叛了我
So Borisovich is betraying me.
你们彼此彼此
And you are doing the same thing to him.
他想和你谈谈
He would like a word.
按照约定 留一管给鲍里索维奇先生
One for Mr. Borisovich, as agreed.
我们走
Let's go.
欢迎回家 博士
Welcome back, Doctor.
你不该离家太久
You should not have stayed away for so long.
向太空进发
鲍里索维奇名下的实验楼在正东方向
The facility Borisovich owns is due east.
诺文 雷诺兹 从北面接近
Novin, Reynolds, approach from the north side,
你们俩从西面靠近
you guys from the west.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表