剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
明白 长官
Yeah. Understood, ma'am.
我告诉过你 千万别过来
I told you never to come here.
不是吧 都不问候一下
Really, not even a 'hello'?
行 你好
Okay. A hello.
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay?
你一路上没什么话啊
It's just you've been a bit quiet with me, is all.
别搞得很别扭 威尔
Don't make it weird, Will.
你总这么说
You say that about everything.
你觉得我们会怎样
What do you think happens here?
做♥爱♥ 相爱
We fuck, we fall in love,
携手步入婚姻殿堂吗
there'll be a white wedding with doves and shit?
我就是想让你对我坦诚一次
I just think that you can talk straight to me, for once.
仅此而已
That's all.
你知道这一行的情况
You know how this life works.
只有两件事最重要
There's only two things that count.
保住命 完成任务
Staying alive and getting the job done.
没有精力再搞别的事了
There's no room for anything else.
不是这样
I don't think that's true.
所以你才跟过来了
So that's why you came.
一起出来 问我问题
To hang out and ask questions.
这就是个错误
This was a mistake.
行了 当我没说
So just... just forget it, mate.
待在车里 我来搞定
Stay in the car. I've got this.
你就别逞英雄了
Time for you to stop playing soldier.
-B1前往传递点了 -收到
- Bravo One heading to the drop. - Copy.
找到谢里登的下落了吗
How are we doing on the locale of Sheridan?
是个农场 正在发定位坐标
It's a farmhouse, sending GPS,
待命 等指示
sit tight, and wait instructions.
好 明白
Yeah, alright. Understood.
没发现有爆♥炸♥物
No sign of explosives.
我打开了
Opening.
小心
Be careful.
什么也没有
Nothing.
没情报 没资料 什么都没有
No intel. No data. No drop.
收到
Copy that.
一直以来 我不能打电♥话♥ 不能写信 不能来看你
All your life, I can't phone, I can't write, I can't visit.
就是因为这种事
It's because of shit like this,
莱拉 这些人不肯善罢甘休
Lila. These people, they don't stop.
我跟他们说 我不知道你在哪儿
I told them I didn't know where you were.
你跟他们说了什么不重要
It doesn't matter what you told them.
他们可以追踪你
They could tail you.
不 我确认过了 其中一个军方人员给了我一张纸条
No, I made sure, one of the soldiers, he gave me a note.
-一张纸条 -提醒我别来找你
- A note? - Telling me not to come find you.
他为什么提醒你
Why the hell would he do that?
-我们之前看对眼了 -天啊
- We had a connection. - God!
我还得对你进行基本的性教育吗
Do we have to have the talk about the birds and the bees
小心三条腿的男人
with their big army dicks
专门吸引单蠢无知的少女
and the stupid wide-eyed girls who fall for them.
他大概就是想提醒我
I think he was trying to warn me.
那你怎么不听劝
Then why the fuck didn't you listen?
因为你的工作总是影响我们的生活
Because your work always screws the rest of us
而你似乎从没认识到这一点
and you never seem to get that.
我坐在车里想 真是够了
And I sat in my car and realised, enough is enough.
你的车 你开自己的车来这儿了
Your car?! The same car you drove here in?
-拿着 -我不会开枪的
- Take it. - I am not using this.
就这一次 乖乖听话
For once in your life, just do what you're told.
我就说不让你来这儿
I tell you not to come here,
我让你别来这儿
I mean don't come here.
而不是让你随心所欲
I don't mean do whatever the hell you like.
还好 没有追踪器
Good, there's no tracker.
等下 你听到了吗 妈
Wait, do you hear that, Mum?
-什么 -你听
- What? - Listen.
好像是道歉的声音
I think... I think that's the sound of an apology.
-真"好笑" -是挺好笑的 谢谢你
- That's funny. - That is funny. Thank you.
赶紧进去
Now get your ass back inside.
延森的通讯断了
Jensen's comms are out.
靠 延森不见了
Shit! Jensen's gone,
"取情报"是个陷阱
the drop was a set-up.
劳里可能逼迫或策反了沃尔坎
Lowry may have made or turned Volkan.
他们抓走了延森 收到吗 他们把他抓走了
They've taken Jensen, d'you copy? They've taken him!
操
Fuck!
你想听故事吗
Do you want the story?
一个女人努力往上爬
About the woman who made her way up through the ranks,
为了事业不顾一切
thought she'd do anything for her career,
毁掉了婚姻和家庭 付出了一切
destroyed her marriage, her family, everything?
她不断辗转各处
So she keeps moving from place to place
就因为害怕听到夜晚的声音
because she's terrified of sounds in the night.
害怕她犯下的罪孽终于来了报应
Of retribution for all that she's done.
更糟的是
And even worse,
她永远无法向女儿表达歉意
she can never tell her daughter just how sorry she is.
淡定 别激动
Easy, easy, easy.
就想谈谈
Just want to talk.
谈谈而已
Just talk.
靠
Fuck!
明知有人在靠近 却看不到是谁
Nothing worse than knowing something's coming
这种感觉最难受了
and not being able to see it.
你只能靠猜
All you can do is anticipate.
看来莱拉·霍尔在他们手中了
So, I take it they have Lila Hall.
他们抓到她妈了吗
Do they have her mother yet?
不知道你想从我身上套出什么情报
I don't know what you think you're going to get out of me.
威尔 我可以对你好言相劝
Will, there's a good way that this happens
也可以对你酷刑相逼
and there is a very bad one.
我是想和你交个朋友
I'm trying to be your friend here.
你永远都是我的敌人
You'll always be the enemy.
"熄灯计划" 才是真正的敌人
Project Tenebrae. That's the real enemy.
没听过吗
Never heard of it?
有意思 你被蒙在鼓里啊
Funny, what they tell you, what they don't.
瑞秋·谢里登在哪儿
Where is Rachel Sheridan?
我不知道 我不...
I don't know. I'm not...
好吧 他们教过你
OK. There's this thing that they teach you,
肢体语言
body language, right?
用肢体来传达信息
The tells people have.
你可以撒谎骗我
You could be lying to me.
但在极端恐惧的状态下 你的身体会告诉我真♥相♥
But you could be terrified, telling me things from the heart.
让我想想 要不要用刑逼你开口呢
I gotta make a judgement call.
我只知道 她女儿莱拉
Look, look, the only thing that I know is that Lila, her daughter,
说不知道她妈在哪儿
said she doesn't know where her mother is.
就这些 我就知道这么多 求你
That's it. That's all. Please.
沃尔坎之前迷失了方向
Volkan here, he lost his way.
但是他又回归我们了
But he's coming back to us.
我们都有信仰 你也是 威尔
We all believe in something. Even you, Will.
听我说
So, listen to me.
我再问你一遍
I'm asking you, one more time.
就告诉我吧
Please, just tell me.
我不知道 我不知道瑞秋·谢里登在哪儿
I don't know, I don't know where Rachel Sheridan is.
我发誓 我不知道
I promise, I don't.
好吧
Okay.
求你 求你了
Please, please.
我只是技术男 我什么都不知道
I'm just the computer guy. I don't know.
住手 住手 求你了...
Stop. Stop, please....
-谢里登女士 -别套近乎
- Ms. Sheridan. - Don't "Ms" me.
你大概不明白事态的严重性
I don't think you understand how serious this might be,
如果奥马尔·埃德里西...
if Omair Idrisi...
我明白你口中事态的严重性 大兵
I get how serious you think it might be, soldier.
是他吗
Was he the one?
看来是了
Yeah, he's the one.
如果埃德里西还活着
If Idrisi's alive,
我们得找出关押他的黑牢
we need to find out which black site he's in.
他假死时 是谁确认的死亡
When he was 'dead', who claimed the body?
联合特战司令部的帕克上校
Colonel Parker, JSOC.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表