剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
These guests are here for our family.
别他妈的玩手♥机♥了
Put your fucking phone away.
应该不是敌对黑帮 鲍里索维奇先生
I do not think it was rival gang, Mr. Borisovich.
那他们是谁
Then who the hell were they?
制毒工厂被毁了
The lab is destroyed.
偏偏在今天发生这么多破事
That's enough shit on this day of all days.
有人他妈的跟我对着干
Someone is fucking with me.
鲍里索维奇家族的每一代
Every generation of the Borisovich family
都将生意记录在一个账簿里
keeps their assets listed in a ledger.
你觉得通过账簿可以查到马可夫被抓到哪里了
So you think wherever he has Markov we can find it in that?
这个账簿可以让我们找到马可夫和劳里
The ledger will lead to Markov and Lowry.
你确定派诺文一人去执行任务可以吗
And you're sure about sending Novin in alone?
她的俄语很好 她能混进去
Her Russian's good, she'll blend in.
东欧犯罪家族的代表都会出席
There's gonna be representatives from nearly every major
如果她被识破了...
Eastern European crime family there, if she gets caught...
这么做很冒险
We are taking the risk.
确实如此
It's not up for debate.
恕我直言...
OK, look, forgive me for saying this but...
你好像带入了私人感情
I think it feels personal.
我"复活"了20分部
I brought 20 back from the grave.
我们没抓到劳里
We have lost Lowry
而她就要弄到史上最危险的化学武器了
and she stands to gain access to the deadliest chemical weapon ever created.
我当然带入私人感情了
Of course it's personal.
这攸关我们所有人
We all have a stake in this.
多纳万同意了
Donovan's given the green light.
我们得弄到鲍里索维奇的账簿
We need Borisovich's ledger.
真棒
Cheers, man.
怎么 想看我换衣服啊
What? Planning on staying and watching me change?
不是 我就是想再确认一遍任务内容
No, no, I just wanna go through the op again.
闯入一个葬礼
Gate-crash a funeral party.
账簿要么在鲍里索维奇身上 要么在密室
The ledger is either on Borisovich or kept in a safe room.
如果是那样 你就得拿到密♥码♥
In which case you'll need to find the access codes.
嗯 威廉姆 我知道了
Yes, William, I get it.
拿到小本子 保住命 离开那里...
Grab the little red book, try not to die, get out of there and...
不能带通讯器
no comms.
不能冒险嘛
Can't risk it.
但是这个给你
I do have this for you.
你真不了解我的风格 对吧
Really don't get my style, do you?
就是个追踪器
It's just a tracker.
我们可以追踪你
So we can keep tabs on you.
这样值得 对吧
It's worth it, right?
我们做的事 为此而伤及的人...
The shit we do, collateral damage, the...
都是必要的吧
It's necessary. Right?
一个人拿着"诺维乔克"在高峰期走进地铁
Guy walks on to a subway at rush hour, Novichok in hand.
打开开关
He flicks the switch.
两种化学品结合
The two chemicals combine.
神经毒气出来了
Nerve gas pours out.
整个车厢的人都开始呕吐抽搐
Entire carriage starts vomiting seizures,
主要器官衰竭
major organs shutting down.
几分钟后死亡
Dead within minutes.
毒气会随空气散播 从一个车厢到另一个车厢...
And it spreads, from one carriage to the next carriage and...
等列车到达下一站时
Then by the time the train pulls in to the next station
车上所有的人都死了
there's not a single soul left alive.
你说声"对" 不就完了
Would have taken a simple yes.
对 值得
Yes. It's worth it.
我们会在附近
We'll be close by.
小帅哥
Oi, sunshine.
如果我没能活着回来
If I don't make it back...
我背包里有一瓶龙舌兰佳酿
there's a decent bottle of tequila in my kitbag,
你懂的
so... you know.
就给你享用了
Knock yourself out.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Spasiba.
不用了 亲爱的
你该来一下 会更轻松
You should. Makes it easier.
但你应该不是过来被♥操♥的 对吧
But then, I don't think you're here to fuck, no?
你付钱让我带你过来当妓♥女♥
You pay me to get you into this party so you can fuck.
但你一晚上也挣不回你给我的那些钱
You'll never make that back in one night.
所以是什么套路啊
So I think... what?
很简单 塔提安娜
It is simple, Tatiana,
今晚 我要钓个金龟婿 把自己嫁了
tonight I find a rich idiot and I make him my husband.
就位
In position.
无人机启动了
Drone's up.
收到 监控画面清晰
Copy that. Surveillance is good.
干掉他
Finish him.
你占上风了 他被打败了
You have the advantage, he is defeated.
干掉他
You finish him.
什么
What?
你觉得这他妈是儿戏吗
You think this is fucking joke?
什么...
Wha...?
你♥他♥妈♥别动
Don't you fucking move!
那些迫♥害♥我们家族的混♥蛋♥们
These blades have tasted the blood of the bastards
这刀染过他们的血
who oppressed my family.
这些不是玩具
They are not toys.
所以你要干掉他 不然我就杀了你们俩
So you finish him or I will kill you both.
-对不起 -不要
- Sorry. - No.
-别啊 -对不起
- Please. - I'm sorry.
丹尼斯
Dennis!
我他妈逗你呢
I fucking joking.
好了 兄弟 闹着玩啦
Come on, buddy, no problem.
大家别激动
Relax, everyone.
喝一杯吧
Have a drink.
很有意思吧
Enjoy that.
看到诺文了 她上前了
Eyes on Novin. She's moving in.
你真风趣啊
You are very funny man.
我喜欢
I like it.
她搭上话了
She's made contact.
-你叫什么名字 -娜塔莉亚
- What's your name? - Natalia.
-你是哪里人啊 -萨拉塔
- Where are you from? - Sarata.
是个很美的城市
你要是没去过别的地方 才会觉得美
你跟我来
You come with me.
他们就要进屋了
We're about to lose visual.
她被识破了吗
Has she been made?
诺文正在移♥动♥中
Novin on the move.
我的儿子 亚历山大
My son, Alexander.
总是玩电玩 成天盯着个破屏幕
Always playing the video games, staring at the fucking screen.
我像他那么大时 都在林子里野营
When I was his age I was camping in the woods,
一待就是好几天 捕猎 生存 生活
lost for days, hunting, surviving... living.
他是时候成为男人了 而你...
It is time for him to become a man and you...
要给我儿子破处
will deflower my son.
对你来说 没那么享受 但...
It will not be pleasant experience for you but...
我会给你一笔重金
you will be financially compensated.
是...
It's...
亚历山大 对吧
Alexander, da?
游戏玩得怎么样
How is the game going?
你是个处♥女♥吗
Are you a virgin?
什么
What?
我祖母说我只能睡处♥女♥...
My grandmother said I should only sleep with virgins and...
其它女人都是妓♥女♥
that all other women were whores.
所以
So...
听起来她是个很特别的女人
She sounds like she was a very special lady.
你父亲以前干过这种事吗 给你找女人
Has your father done this before? Sent a woman to you?
看来是没成功啊
Guessing it didn't work out.
别紧张 小子
Don't sweat it, kid.
我不会对你怎么样
Nothing's gonna happen.
但我父亲说我该...
But my father said I should...
他肯定说过不少事吧
I bet he said a lot of things.
有时候 你♥爸♥说的话都是浑话
Sometimes your dad might be, you know, full of shit.
但他在乎你
He does care about you, though.
不 他不喜欢我
No, he doesn't like me.
他说有一天 这一切都会属于我
He says that one day all this will be mine,
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表