剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Still en route, ETA 2 hours.
队员们呢
The team?
没动静
Nothing.
我还以为他们会去追击你
I would have thought they'd come after you.
我也这么以为
Yeah, me too.
也许我们该联♥系♥一下他们 说出实情
Maybe we should try to contact them. Loop them in?
目前 首要任务是把埃德里西送过来
Right now, the main concern is delivering Idrisi.
我了解队员们的能力
Knowing how capable the team are,
他们肯定就快追上来了
I'm sure they're not far behind you.
收到
Copy that.
我懂
I know.
我也希望有别的办法 娜塔莉
I wish there was another way, Natalie.
但眼下这是最好的办法
But right now, it's for the best.
随时跟我汇报
Keep me informed.
收到
Copy.
那个小子说出了
So, laughing boy's given us a good idea
艾维斯和埃德里西可能的去向
where Ives and Idrisi might be heading.
不 我们去找多纳万
No, we will scope out Donovan.
查出她隐瞒我们劳里身份的原因
Find out why she didn't give us the intel on Lowry.
麦克 你干什么
Mac, what are you doing?
开车
Taking a car.
是这样 那才是你们的车
Right. Yeah, no. That's your pimp and ride.
抛硬币吧[竖中指]
Flip you for it.
行 我有一个
Alright. Think I've got one.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-抛完了 -你们输了
- We flipped. - You lost.
我开车
I'm driving.
好 "巨霸麦"来开车
Alright! Big Mac's got the wheel.
别瞎比喻
That's not a thing.
-说着说着就成流行语了 -最好不要
- It could become a thing. - Better not!
两位
Guys,
万事小心
be careful out there.
这是辆理发师的车
It's a hairdresser's car, anyway.
追踪艾维斯和埃德里西的下落
Follow up the lead on Ives and Idrisi.
查出"地图集"在哪儿
Find out where the Atlas is.
-保持联♥系♥ -收到 上尉
- We'll stay in touch. - Copy that, Captain.
克罗地亚 普拉
长官带人来了
Boss has got some company.
我看到两个 三个
I'm counting two, three,
应该还有很多
gotta assume there's more.
枪对准你了
Weapons on you.
"真棒"
Great.
别轻举妄动
Don't make any sudden movements.
雷诺兹上尉 埃德里西呢
Captain Reynolds, where's Idrisi?
打扮得像个正常人 是不是感觉好多了
Don't you feel better now you're dressed like a normal person?
好啦 放轻松
Come on. Relax.
你们把"地图集"交给我 就放你走
You give us the Atlas, we let you go free.
该睡觉觉了
Bed time, mate.
我还挺喜欢你的 奥马尔
I actually like you, Omair.
我可不喜欢你
The feeling is not mutual.
我看你就像只小蚂蚁 奋力抗争
You remind me of an ant, striving away,
丝毫意识不到自己的渺小
unaware of how insignificant you are.
西方需要你这样的人
The west needs people like you,
消耗掉充盈的军费
to justify those fat military budgets.
所以他们才让你蹦跶了这么久
It's why they let you live for so long.
你这个圣♥战♥分子只是他们的一枚棋子
Your jihad was nothing but a cog in their machine.
我为之奋斗的事业 你一无所知
You have no idea what I fight for.
戳中你痛点了
Touched a nerve?
别担心
Don't worry.
再过几天 你就能回阴冷的老巢了
Few days, you'll be back in some dark, dank cave again.
你的日子真是"逍遥"啊
It's a wonderful life you've got.
这么说吧
Tell you something.
摩根·艾维斯真是插刀老能手
Morgan Ives would get a gold medal for breaking balls.
如果你只有一发子弹...
If you only had one bullet...
打死埃德里西 他杀了我全队人
Idrisi. Killed my squad.
一切就此改变
Changed everything.
但没有他 你就不会认识我
Yeah, but then you would never have met me.
杀死他的又一个好理由
Another good reason, then.
我们做这些只是为了追捕他吗
Is he the only reason we're doing this?
任务就是如此 你很清楚
That's the mission, yes. You know that.
娜塔莉
Natalie?
只有我们两人吗
Are we alone?
当然 只有我们俩
Of course. Just you and me.
怎么了 埃德里西呢
What is it? Where's Idrisi?
你怎么不告诉我们 简·劳里是英国特工
Why didn't you tell us that Jane Lowry was a British agent?
你是来兴师问罪的
Is that what this is about?
这曾经是个秘密行动
It was a covert program
现已撤销 不再提及了
which has since been disbanded and buried.
我们是在追捕她 有权知道真♥相♥
We were after her, we had a right to know that.
娜塔莉 是我选中了简
Natalie, I chose Jane.
我训练了她 派她接近埃德里西
I trained her. I put her in with Idrisi.
有一次 她讨要物资施行小规模恐袭
And then, she asked for resources to perform a small act of terrorism,
帮她获取信任...
to give her legitimacy, and...
你给她了
And you gave them to her?
只是个无人♥弹♥药堆
It was an unmanned ammunitions dump.
只是一次象征性打击
A symbolic strike, that's all it was.
反正她是这么告诉我的
At least, that's what she told me.
结果我眼睁睁看着新闻争相报道一起酒店爆♥炸♥事故
And I'm sitting there, news reports flooding in, a hotel bombing,
63人死亡
sixty-three people dead,
美国大使及其家人也因此丧生
including an American ambassador and his family.
如果这件事泄露出去...
And if that ever gets out...
英国♥军♥情局批准金援了对美国官员的袭击行动
Then British Military Intelligence sanctioned and paid for an attack on an American official.
那样就没有转圜余地了
There'd be no coming back from that.
我们的努力 我们为之奋斗的一切
Everything we do, everything we work for,
都会被抹去
it'd all be wiped out,
只因一次判断失误
because of one error of judgement.
我没告诉你们 因为这件事不能为人所知
I didn't tell you because no one could ever know.
至少埃德里西有信仰 对吧
At least, Idrisi believes in something, right?
我还挺敬重这一点
I can kind of respect that.
但摩根·艾维斯这个混♥蛋♥
But Morgan Ives, well, that son of a bitch,
就是个一无是处的人♥渣♥
is just a shit stain on a shiny suit.
来人了
Incoming.
我靠
You son of a bitch!
我改主意了
I'm changing my vote.
我的子弹要用来打死劳里
My bullet is for Lowry.
英国情报信息在哪儿
So, what is the location of this British intelligence?
你是怎么掌握的
And how the hell did you get a hold of it?
我来回答你第二个问题 艾维斯先生
I will answer the second part, Mr. Ives.
我妻子曾是一名英国特工
My wife used to be a British agent.
是不是 简
That's right, Jane, is it not?
还有"熄灯计划"
And there's Project Tenebrae.
你会不择手段隐瞒此事
You'd do anything to keep it quiet,
以防被美方得知
to stop the Americans finding out.
为大局着想
For the greater good.
如果此事被延森发现了呢
And what about if someone like Jensen discovered it?
娜塔莉
Natalie.
告诉我 他怎么了
You need to tell me what happened to him.
想要我帮你
If you want me to help you,
就得告诉我真♥相♥
then, you have to tell me what happened.
你说作战部遇袭了
You said the crib was hit.
你都这么问了
If you're asking the question,
应该很清楚答案了
then, you already know the answer.
为达目的 要不择手段
We do what we have to do.
我们认识第一天 我就告诉你了
I've taught you that since the first day we met.
他们瞄准你了 我无计可施
They've got sights on you, I can't do anything.
你得给我争取点喘息的余地
You gotta give me some breathing space.
阿迪娜 念点旧情吧
Adeena, can you do me a favour?
让你的手下退后
Can you ask your men to step down?
保险起见 才带他们来
They're just here for an insurance.
以防劳里前来抢走埃德里西
In case Lowry came for Idrisi.
我明白
Yeah, I understand that.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表