剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
This is Maya. This is our girl.
天 她还是个孩子
Hell. She's just a kid.
我靠 让开
Come on! Move it!
上尉 你没事吧
Captain, you OK?
正在进入明斯克机场 长官
Entering Minsk airport now, ma'am.
麦克 我们一组
Mac, with me.
怀亚特 诺文 去出发大厅看一下
Wyatt, Novin, check the Departures hall.
等下 请通过安检门 小姐
Wait. Please come through the gate, miss.
入口处没有她的踪影
No visual of her by the entrance.
收到 去安检处
Copy that, heading to Security.
请脱下外衣 谢谢
Please, remove your jacket. Thank you.
让我看下你的包 抱歉
Let me see your bag. I'm sorry.
退后 请解下腰带
Stand back, take off the belt, please.
腰带 解下来
The belt, take off.
打扰 抱歉
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
英国♥军♥方 多纳万上校跟你的上级联♥系♥过了
British military, Colonel Donovan spoke to your superiors.
不行 不能带武器进去
No, cannot take weapons through.
-都已经请示过了 -没有请示我
- It's already been cleared. - Not with me.
你不能带武器进去
You're not coming through with your firearms.
有人已经通知你的上级了
Someone has already spoken to your superiors.
马上叫你上级过来
Get your superior down here now.
她在那里 玛雅
There she is. Maya!
抱歉
Excuse me.
没事 没事 我保证
It's OK. It's OK, I promise.
玛雅 别这么做
Maya, you don't have to do this.
玛雅 看着我
Maya, look at me.
把包给我吧 没事 玛雅
Just give me the bag, OK? It's OK. Maya.
把包给我就行了
Just bring me the bag.
给我吧
Come on.
把包给我
Give me the bag.
给我
Come on.
所有人退后 退后
Everybody back! Back!
我们走 快走 走
Let's go, let's go, move, go, go!
-毒气装置已开启 -快 赶紧离开这里
- Device has gone live. - Come on, get out of here.
毒气装置没有启动
The device wasn't live.
上尉 我们得走了
Cap, we've got to go.
上尉 我们得走了 我们走
Cap, we've got to go. Let's go.
走 我们走
Move, now, go. Come on.
你说得对 鲍里索维奇先生 他们来了
You were right, Mr. Borisovich, they showed up.
这下要有意思了
毒气没成功
It didn't work.
花了这么多力气找那个女孩
All that effort finding that girl,
安排好了整件事
setting the whole thing up,
都白费了
all for nothing!
是我让他务必往毒气装置里放无害化学物
I told him to make sure the device was filled with harmless chemicals.
为什么
Why?
因为这里毕竟是我的地盘 劳里女士
Because I do not shit on my own doorstep, Miss Lowry.
但这次演示成功了
But this was success.
这不是成功
This was not a success.
你证明了那个毒气装置能够通过安检
You proved the device can be smuggled through Security,
而且还能让孩子来放毒气
activated by a child, no less.
概念性验证成功了
That's proof of concept.
-我想达到恐袭效果 -你做到了
- I wanted to make a statement. - Which you did.
-那二十分部呢 -你来对付吧
- And what of 20? - Yuri will deal with them.
明天 "诺维乔克"会研制完成
Tomorrow, the rest of the Novichok will be completed,
你带走毒剂
you can take them away,
我如愿带走马可夫
and I will take Markov as agreed.
有问题吗 劳里女士
Are we good, Miss Lowry?
我没问题
Yeah, I'm good.
我们正在鉴证科检验那个毒气装置
We have Forensics examining the device now,
想查出是出现了故障
trying to find out if it was faulty
还是故意设计成不被启动
or deliberately primed not to activate.
但机场的监控还有其它发现
Airport security cameras pulled up something else, though.
尤里·舍甫琴科 "蝎子帮"以前的成员
Yuri Shevchenko, ex-member of Scorpio,
一个恶名昭彰的塞尔维亚非法军事组织
a notorious Serbian paramilitary unit,
他在鲍里索维奇手下干了很多年
and for years, he was Borisovich's main enforcer.
他当时在机场默默监视
He was at the airport watching.
这是好事
And this is good.
长官 怎么是好事
Boss, I missed the good part.
如果鲍里索维奇派人在机场监视劳里的袭击
If Borisovich had a presence at the airport for Lowry's attack,
说明他们还在合作
it's evidence they are still working together.
尤里在这边有个表亲
Yuri has a cousin in town.
伊万 开了一家桌球馆
Ivan. Runs a pool hall.
他们关系好吗
Are they close?
应该是 那家店名叫"伊万和尤里球馆"
Imagine so, the place is called Ivan and Yuri's.
你怎么不先说这事 威尔
Could have led with that, Will.
那个球馆是为了掩盖一些非法活动的幌子
The pool hall's a front for low-level crime.
找那个表亲谈一下 想办法查出尤里的下落
Have words with the cousin, try to find out where Yuri is.
我们找到尤里 顺藤摸瓜 找到鲍里索维奇
We locate Yuri, we work our way back, we find Borisovich,
找到简 免得又生事端
find Jane before something else happens.
因为这次机场一事
Because this...
这感觉像是真正袭击前的预演
this felt like a dress rehearsal for something much worse.
收到
Copy that.
长官 有人通知玛雅的姐姐了吗
So, ma'am, has anyone told Maya's sister?
反恐人员找她来问话了
Anti-terrorist officers have picked her up for questioning.
了解 不过我答应过她姐姐...
Right, it's just I promised her sister...
你是为了问到线索 遵照我的命令
You promised her sister whatever she needed to hear
所以才那样答应了她
so you could get the intel, exactly as I told you to do.
那个毒气装置没开启 我们才幸免于难
This is only a win because the device didn't activate.
你觉得内疚 想想这事吧
You want to feel bad about something, feel bad about that.
喝一杯 忘记这事 专心完成任务
Have a drink, shake this off, get focused.
-干杯 -干杯
- Nastrovje. - Slainte.
-你当时那么做很正确 -是啊
- You did the right thing, you know. - Yeah.
这就是我们如今要应对的
That's what we're up against these days.
一个人 市中心
One person, a city centre,
一枚炸♥弹♥ 一辆车 卡车 一把刀
a bomb, a car, truck, a knife...
-这是她的选择 -劳里选择了她
- She chose to do this. - Yeah, and Lowry chose her.
再给我倒点
Give me more of that.
被误导 有苦衷 都不重要
Misguided, justified... It doesn't matter.
她走进平民区要造成伤亡的那一刻
The moment she went into a civilian area to do harm to folk
而那些平民只是在错误时间 出现在错误地点而已
whose only crime was being in the wrong place at the wrong time...
一切就都不重要了
No.
-你就没有任何疑问 对吧 -这事上没有
- You don't have any doubts, do you? - Not about this.
你烦恼什么
So, what's worrying you?
如果不是因为多纳万 我们还是一群弃卒吧
We'd all be on the scrapheap if it wasn't for Donovan, right?
我感觉她会为了扳倒劳里 不惜牺牲我们所有人
I feel like she would burn through all of us just to take Lowry down.
但这就是她的职责 不是吗
It's her job though, isn't it?
对
Yeah.
也许吧
Maybe.
你打算怎么做 坐这儿喝完整瓶吗
So, what's the plan, then? Sit here and finish that bottle?
不
Nah.
喝完这瓶酒
Sit here, finish the bottle,
找个隐约有吸引力的人 跟他好好干一炮
and find somebody vaguely attractive I can screw their brains out
忘记今天的一切破事
and forget what a shit day I've had.
我就是那种隐约有吸引力的人
You know, I've heard it said that I'm vaguely attractive.
是吗
Really?
酒保一整晚都免费送我酒喝
Well, that barman has been giving me free drinks all night,
而且他好像也不会讲英语
and I don't think he speaks much English,
所以你被比下去了 麦卡利斯特
so you're outclassed there, McAllister.
去桌球馆好好玩吧
Enjoy the pool hall.
对人家温柔点
Be gentle with him.
明斯克 岑特拉利内地区
出手吧 麦克
Rack them up, Mac.
给 冰啤酒
Here we go. Couple of cold ones.
-看到尤里的表亲了吗 -没有 就几个本地人
- Any eyes on Yuri's cousin? - No, just the cheery locals.
既然我们有时间
You know, while we've got some time,
不如谈谈"杰克森"吧
how about we talk about Jackson.
-延森 -管他叫什么
- Jensen. - Whatever.
他怎么了
Yeah, what about him?
-他笑得太欢脱了 -异常欢脱
- He's smiling too much. - Smiling way too much.
怎么 还不允许人家笑了吗
What, people aren't allowed to smile any more?
我不是看不惯人家幸福
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表