剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
起来 站起来
Get up. On your feet!
扶他起来
Get him up!
他中枪了
He's been hit.
该死
Shit!
妈的
Fuck!
扶他起来
Get him up.
怀亚特
Wyatt!
诺文 赶紧带我们走
Novin, get us the hell out of here!
坚持一下
Hang on!
让我说清楚了
Right, so let me get this straight.
你上次过来
The last time you were here,
那个将军对你用了刑
the General tortured you
然后你炸毁了他半个营地
and then you blew up half his base?
严格来说 是麦卡利斯特炸的
Technically speaking, that was McAllister.
-为了救你 -"你厉害"
- Saving you. - Brilliant.
但方圆几里就这儿有医疗设备
But it's the only medical facility for miles,
尽管上次我来时 将军不相信我隶属军方
although last time I was here, the General didn't believe I was military.
这老东西撑不了多久了
This piss-tank won't last much longer.
我们必须冒这个险
We need to take the risk.
别忘了将军是贝都因人
Not forgetting that the General is Bedouin.
在他们的文化中
Under their culture,
任何陌生人都可以前来寻求庇护
any stranger can rock up and ask for sanctuary
而部落会帮助这些人三天
and the tribe will help them out for three days.
不问因由
No questions asked.
你是这样盘算的吧
That was the plan, right?
对 就是这样
Yeah, that was the plan.
别熄火
Keep the engine running.
法里德将军 有一个平民受伤了
General Farid, we have an injured civilian
需要紧急医疗救助
who needs urgent medical attention.
就算你是个军人 但你偷了我的东西
You may be military, but you stole from me.
攻击了我的手下
You attacked my men.
说句公道话
To be fair,
-你的手下攻击在先 -你向我们开火了
- your men attacked us first. - You raised weapons against us.
所以你就是敌人了
That makes you the enemy.
我懂 但是 将军
OK, I understand that, but, General,
我还知道你是贝都因人
I also understand that you're Bedouin.
我对贝都因文化有着崇高的敬意
That is a culture I have a huge amount of respect for.
我不是以军人的身份向你求助
So I'm not asking for your help as a soldier.
而是以访客的身份
I'm asking you as a guest.
你个王八蛋
You son of a bitch!
来给他们搭把手
这是一个奇迹
不同组织的各位代表
Representatives from the different groups
并肩作战
standing side by side.
没有一个不满的声音
Not a single voice raised in anger.
长久以来 我们一直内讧
For far too long now we have fought amongst ourselves
而真正的敌人来自外部
while the real enemy is out there.
该团结起来
Time to unite,
让战火烧到敌人的家园了
to take the fight to their homeland.
我把这些导弹给你们
I give you these missiles.
七天之后
In seven days' time,
我们一同袭击
we will strike as one.
击垮他们的航♥空♥公♥司♥
Down with their airlines!
击毁他们的飞机
Down with their planes!
等他们带着恐惧看向天空时
And while they look up to the sky in fear,
我的人
my people,
会在地上发动真正的恐怖事件
will unleash the real horror below.
小子们
Boys...
我们这是在哪
Where the hell are we?
利比亚国♥军♥基地
Libyan National Army base.
这应该就是著名的英式职场幽默了
I'm gonna assume that's the famous British sense of humour at work.
你知道这帮人会怎么对我吗
You know what those people would do to me?
目前为止 他们把你包扎好 救了你的命
So far, they've patched you up and saved your life.
我们履行了承诺 把你救出来了
We kept our side of the bargain and we got you out.
你把什么卖♥♥给埃德里西了
What did you sell Idrisi?
毒刺防空导弹 五十枚
Stinger missiles, 50 of 'em.
别这么看着我 生意而已
Don't look at me like that. It's business.
世界正常运转 少不了这些玩意儿
Shit like this keeps the world going round.
一枚毒刺导弹可以击毁一架商务班机
You know one Stinger missile alone could take down a commercial airliner.
你卖♥♥给他们五十枚
You sold 'em 50.
去哪能找到埃德里西
Where do we find Idrisi?
给我豁免权才行
I want immunity.
这个好说
OK, we can make it happen.
为了避免客户跟我耍诈
I install trackers on the merchandise
我在货上装了追踪器
in case the clients try to rip me off.
他们会扫描窃听器之类的
They sweep it for bugs and shit,
但是他们没有我这种技术
but they don't have my tech.
把我手♥机♥给我 我给你们看
Get my cell phone and I'll show you.
在这里
Here it is.
耶弗朗 在纳夫萨山脉上
Yefren, up in the Nafusa Mountains.
导弹就在那里
That's where the missiles are
奥马尔·埃德里西也在
and where you'll find Omair Idrisi.
好了 如果可以
Now, if you don't mind,
我不想在这张破床上多待一分钟
I'd rather not spend another minute tied to this fucking bed.
你哪都别想去了
You're not going anywhere.
你说过 给我豁免权
You said I had immunity.
对我们来说 绝对给你
Well, from us, absolutely.
我卖♥♥过的武器
I've sold weapons that...
可能害死过他们的士兵和家人
that probably killed their soldiers, their families.
别担心 三天之内 你都是贝都因人的客人
Don't worry. Bedouin. For three days, you're their guest.
他们不会伤害你
They won't hurt you.
你该担心第四天怎么办
It's day four you've got to worry about.
别把我扔下
Please don't leave me here.
我有钱
I have money. I...
我有钱
I have money!
耶弗朗 纳夫萨山脉
Yefren, Nafusa Mountain Range.
遵命 长官 收到 长官
Yes, sir. Yeah, copy that, sir.
跟我的指挥官汇报一下
Just checking in with my CO.
目前 你的指挥官是多纳万
Right now, your CO's Donovan.
这才是我的任务 我可没想来20号♥分部做事
This was my op. I didn't sign up to 20.
你觉得我之前想来20号♥分部吗
You think I planned to end up here?
麦克 复仇就像是一场风暴
Mac, revenge is like a storm.
很容易迷失方向
It's easy to lose your way
而结局不会是你想要的那样
and end up far from where you wanted to go.
你能不能不说这些心灵毒鸡汤啊
Can you just stop with this fortune cookie bullshit?
你觉得给埃德里西一枪 就能改变过去吗
You think putting a bullet in Idrisi's chest will change things?
相信我 不会的
Trust me, it won't.
你励志演讲的水平太烂了
You suck at motivational speeches.
你也听不了多久了
You won't get to enjoy them any longer.
搞定这个任务 我就闪人了
You get this done, I'm out.
那就搞定吧
Let's get this done then.
将军 我们不需要护卫队
General, we don't need an escort.
护卫队
Escorts?
我们是突击队
We are a strike team.
埃德里西虽是利比亚人
Idrisi is a son of Libya,
但他夺走了我们的话语权与信仰 还对其恶意扭曲
but he has taken our words and beliefs and poisoned them.
若见蛇从门前过 就该断其首
If a man sees a snake cross his yard, he removes its head.
我们要一起去战斗
We ride with you.
我没意见
Works for me.
总部 出发
Zero, heading out.
收到 万事小心
Copy that. Be careful.
前方一切都是未知数
You don't know what's lying ahead.
你们有人可能知道"分部"的过往
Some of you may know the history of the Section.
传闻说特工叛变 白厅刺杀案
Rumours of operatives going rogue, the Whitehall assassination.
如今这些都不重要了
None of that matters now.
重要的是 20分部有独特的意义
What matters is that 20 stood for something.
他们是前仆后继 英勇顽强的士兵
They were the soldiers who kept going when others fell,
抓住机会 不会退缩
who saw the odds and didn't blink,
冲锋陷阵 视死如归
who got the job done even when it meant paying the ultimate price.
如果阻止不了埃德里西 世界都将为此悔恨
If we don't stop Idrisi, the world will regret it.
现在就靠你们了
So its down to you now.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表