剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
有意思 我认识帕克
Now, that is interesting. You see, I know Parker.
能让我女儿离开吗
Do you mind if my daughter leaves?
墙上的盒子里有个键盘
It's just there's a keypad in that box on the wall.
如果我每四小时不输入一次密♥码♥
If I don't punch in a code every four hours,
这里就会爆♥炸♥
this place detonates,
炸死里面的所有人
takes down everyone inside it.
现在已经过了3小时58分 时间不多了
And we're already on three hours fifty-eight. Tick-tock.
-莱拉可以走 -谁也不准走
- I think Lila can leave. - Nobody's going anywhere.
我重新设计了一座监牢
There's a site I redesigned.
由"八角"私人雇佣军掌管
It's run by private military; Octagon.
约翰尼斯·克里格
Johannes Krieger.
金主以及头目是...
But it's paid for and controlled by,
想猜猜是谁吗
anybody want to guess here?
-帕克 -没错
- Parker. - Exactly.
帕克发现埃德里西还活着
Parker finds Idrisi alive.
决定从他身上榨取情报
Decides he wants to pump him for intel.
所以把他藏在了黑牢里
So he hides him in a black site.
在那里 国会的伪君子们鞭长莫及
Somewhere where the bleeding hearts in Congress can't stop him.
在那里 他可以随意杀人 再将其复活
Somewhere he can kill a man and bring him back,
反反复复 却免受惩罚
over and over again, with impunity.
那个该死的谎话精
That lyin' son of a bitch.
就像《爱丽丝镜中奇遇》啊 大兵 还有一分钟
We're through the looking glass here, soldier. One minute.
-可以放她走了吗 -走吧
- So can she leave? - Yes.
不行 你得先告诉我们黒牢的位置
No! Not until you tell us where this black site is.
为什么 也许帕克是在做好事
Why? Maybe Parker's doing good.
他脏了自己的手 却能拯救世界
Maybe he's getting his hands dirty but saving the world.
我们不在乎帕克 我们想找的是劳里
We don't care about Parker, we care about Lowry.
-劳里 -她要去找他
- Lowry? - And she's coming for him.
那麻烦就大了
That could be a problem.
还剩45秒...
Yeah. Forty-five seconds...
你们能别都拿枪指着对方吗
Can you all stop pointing fucking guns at each other?
谁也不会开枪
Nobody's actually going to shoot anybody.
-什么 -都只是唬人呢
- What? - This is all just a bluff.
就是在互相试探呢
It's just a way to sound each other out.
我们不会对你妈开枪
We're not gonna shoot your mother.
希望你妈也不会对我们开枪
Your mother, hopefully, is not gonna shoot us.
我保证 盒子里没有计时器
And I guarantee there is no timer hidden in a box,
倒计时秒数是...
with a countdown of...
31秒
thirty-one seconds.
你真是世上最差劲的母亲
You know, you might just be the world's worst mother?
你不是还活着吗
You're still alive, aren't you?
劳里和埃德里西
So, Lowry and Idrisi, yeah.
你大概猜到了 我们追踪你到了这里
So you probably guessed, we tailed you out here.
你利用了我
You used me.
说句公道话 我确实提醒过你别来这儿
To be fair, I did tell you not to come here.
这... 是工作需要
Look, this is... it's... it's the job.
这可是我的家人
This is my family.
你现在最该做的
You know, the best thing you can do right now,
就是开车离开这儿
is jump in your car, and get outta here.
他说得对 回家吧 莱拉
He's right. Go home, Lila.
你们把我卷入这些破事
You all dragged me into this shit.
什么时候走 我说了算
I'll go when I choose.
波兰科洛米罗
Klomino, Poland.
是个废弃的苏联军事基地
It's an abandoned Soviet military complex.
那是帕克的黒牢所在
That's Parker's black site.
埃德里西就关在里面
That's where you'll find Idrisi.
有入口供我们进入吗
Is there a way in for us?
我的工作风险很高
My job is high-risk.
也许有天 我发现了不该发现的东西
One day, I might find out something I shouldn't
他们就会想办法杀死我
and then they'll try and silence me.
汽车炸♥弹♥ 狙击手
Car bomb. Sniper.
或者用最讽刺的办法
Or what would be the greatest irony.
把你锁进你设计的黒牢里
Lock you away in one of your own black sites.
没错 所以我在每处都设计了一道后门
Exactly. Which is why I build a backdoor into every place.
这儿有一条破旧的干线隧♥道♥
Now, here is a decayed arterial tunnel.
入口在外♥围♥
You'll find an entrance on the perimeter,
隐藏在旧排水系统中
hidden in the old drainage system,
距离主楼有半公里
it's about half a klick from the main site.
你们不是英勇异常 就是愚蠢至极
You're all either very brave or very stupid.
因为你们能想办法进去
Because you might manage to find a way in,
但绝对没法活着出来
but there's no way you'll ever get out.
到达最后已知地点
Arriving at last known location.
交通监控暂时没有发现
No hits yet on traffic cams.
继续检查每个已知地点 继续查看
Keep checking every locale that we know, keep going.
集中注意
Just stay focused.
到达废车场 正在靠近
At the wrecking yard, on approach.
威尔
Will!
威尔
Will?
天呐
My God!
立刻派空中救护来
I need a medivac. Now!
她... 她审问了我...
Sh... She asked me...
她审问我了
She asked me.
我说出了那个农场的位置
I told her about the farmhouse.
长官 收到吗 行动败露了
Boss, do you copy? Operation compromised.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
B小队 快离开 行动败露了
Bravo, move out fast, you've been compromised.
有人来了
I have movement.
都趴下 趴下
Everybody get down. Get down!
趴下 趴下
Down, down, down.
不管发生什么 别站起来
Whatever happens, you stay down.
持续射击 他们想逼退我们
Sustained fire, they're trying to drive us out the back.
太暴露了 没有掩蔽
Be too exposed, no cover.
我们得守住这里
We need to stand our ground.
他们想要的是我吧
It's me they want, isn't it?
待在这儿 我们会救你出去
Stay there, we'll get you out.
莱拉 莱拉 对不起
Lila! Lila... I'm sorry!
那边有个箱子
There's a chest over there.
里面的东西能派上用场
You'll find something useful in it.
我去引开他们
I'm gonna try and lead them away.
别去 等等
No, wait!
瑞秋 等等
Rachel, wait!
靠
Shit!
跟我们走
Move.
怀亚特
Wyatt,
怀亚特中士
Sergeant Wyatt.
开枪啊
Take the shot.
重型机♥枪♥来了
Belt change coming.
开窗
Open it!
怀亚特 怀亚特
Wyatt! Wyatt!
劳里在哪儿
Where's Lowry?
她在哪儿 我问你话呢
Where is she? Now... Now you listen to me.
劳里在哪儿
Where's Lowry?
谢里登不见了 长官
Sheridan's in the wind, ma'am.
怎么了
What?
我没说自己是个好人
I'm not saying that I'm a good person, OK?
我做过... 做过错事...
I-I've done... I've done things and...
继续
And?
等此事结束 也许...
And when this is all over, maybe,
也许我们能喝一杯
maybe there's a world where you and I can have that drink.
不
No.
好吧 我就是... 我以为我能...
OK, I just, I thought I'd chat...
怀亚特中士
Sergeant Wyatt.
我逗你玩呢
I'm fucking with you.
就这么说定了
Yeah, there's a world.
好
Alright.
怀亚特 我们得走了
Sergeant Wyatt, we need to go.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表